Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #601
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

we could have used lin in a dwight trade and not take a hit on our depth
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #602
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I know you dont mean prime Kidd?

Unless you are saying the way he plays is comparable to the way Kidd plays now but hes younger.

He definitely doesn't play like Kidd when Kidd was his age.

Yea I don't get the Kidd comparison either.

Plus, I never thought Kidd was the great defender people gave him credit to b; but even if, he certainly isn't that great defender anymore. Lin lit that @$$ up

Last edited by franchize : 07-27-2012 at 02:48 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #603
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I know you dont mean prime Kidd?

Unless you are saying the way he plays is comparable to the way Kidd plays now but hes younger.

He definitely doesn't play like Kidd when Kidd was his age.
I'm talking about Kidd of last season.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #604
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yi jianlian looking good vs spain

we should take a look at him
Old 07-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #605
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

training camp invite, nothing more at the moment.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #606
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
training camp invite, nothing more at the moment.
You don't mean yi do you? Knicks should be begging him to sign a min deal and throwing every "you can make money in endorsements in NYC" line they have. Not only does ny need a pf but they really need the type that can fit next to cArmelo.

Yi would have the best season of his career if he signed w this roster
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #607
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
You don't mean yi do you? Knicks should be begging him to sign a min deal and throwing every "you can make money in endorsements in NYC" line they have. Not only does ny need a pf but they really need the type that can fit next to cArmelo.

Yi would have the best season of his career if he signed w this roster

Or he can viewed as a weak attempt to attract the Asian fan base, and he flames out again.

But that's what training camp invites are more.

I'd give him a look, I've already stated such.

He's done nothing in the NBA to suggest "begging"
Old 07-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #608
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

I am not a fan of Yi. I hope the Knicks add a brute that rebounds and blocks shots.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:08 AM   #609
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I am not a fan of Yi. I hope the Knicks add a brute that rebounds and blocks shots.

Kenyon Martin? I've suggested it like 100 times but nothing would make me happier than seeing that he signed for the vet minimum for the Knicks.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #610
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

While I'd be pleased if Kenyon was here, it seems the Knicks may be looking to fill that 15th spot with just that....a 15th spot player.

There really is no minutes for a player of his caliber, and that had alot to with why we didn't get him last year.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #611
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm all for getting Yi or Kenyon. I don't expect much out of Kurt Thomas at this point. I think we need a big man who can either score or rebound at a high rate. Another guy who may be a a nce pickup is Derrick Brown. Former Knick who can play the 3 or 4. Played well for us in limited action and did a pretty good job in Charlotte.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #612
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm all for getting Yi or Kenyon. I don't expect much out of Kurt Thomas at this point. I think we need a big man who can either score or rebound at a high rate. Another guy who may be a a nce pickup is Derrick Brown. Former Knick who can play the 3 or 4. Played well for us in limited action and did a pretty good job in Charlotte.
Amundson would be a nice pickup. He brings energy,rebounding and toughness. He can also defend.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #613
bluechox2
#knickstape

like someone said, its the 15th spot, but playing time can be had over guys like white,copeland,thomas

i dont see martin coming in to ny for 8 minutes a game
new jersey seems like a better fit for him

we should sign a guy who wont play but will be ready to suit up if an injury bug comes.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #614
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

I do believe the knicks need to add potential players considering how old and injury prone some players are...

Amundson is cool though....
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #615
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

If we're going to look at Amundson, we may as well just get Jeffries back lol He's about the same and he's familiar with our guys. I have no doubt in my mind that Jeffries will be a Knick by the years end lol I highly doubt Portland keeps him.

What about Birdman? Shot blocker. High Flyer. Can hit a 15 footer every once in a while.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: