Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #631
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Try a lightning bolt. It really adds some pizzazz.
I was thinking a unicorned dolphin
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #632
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Pics or it didn't happen.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #633
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Pics or it didn't happen.
LOL I didn't happen....but why would you want pics
Old 08-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #634
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Andray Blatche?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...imum-whos-left
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #635
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously, Chris Smith was one of the, if not THE, worst players on our SUMMER LEAGUE roster......

Who cares if he's the 15th man, we could've given it to some big guy project or some guy who can provide some depth should guys get injured. Chris Smith is horrendous and he doesn't even have a foundation to improve upon.

Any retard knows this was done solely to make JR happy.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #636
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Our roster is set and I doubt we would have any use of our 15 th spot anyway
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:19 PM   #637
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Seriously, Chris Smith was one of the, if not THE, worst players on our SUMMER LEAGUE roster......

Who cares if he's the 15th man, we could've given it to some big guy project or some guy who can provide some depth should guys get injured. Chris Smith is horrendous and he doesn't even have a foundation to improve upon.

Any retard knows this was done solely to make JR happy.

I was upset at first because he clearly didn't deserve a contract. But apparently this move was done so the Knicks can retain his exclusive rights after he gets waived and goes down to our D-League affiliate. Same thing for Chris Copeland, who probably is a longshot to stick on the team for an entire season.

I fully expect Jorts & Jerome Jordan to join those guys on our D-League affiliate in Erie, which is what I had hoped for anyways. Due to NBA rules we can't sign them to a guaranteed contract, but we could call them up from the D-League. So that we keep our roster spots for contributing players & let the young guys develop by playing.

Still hoping we make some solid moves for our final 2 roster spots.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #638
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
I was upset at first because he clearly didn't deserve a contract. But apparently this move was done so the Knicks can retain his exclusive rights after he gets waived and goes down to our D-League affiliate. Same thing for Chris Copeland, who probably is a longshot to stick on the team for an entire season.

I fully expect Jorts & Jerome Jordan to join those guys on our D-League affiliate in Erie, which is what I had hoped for anyways. Due to NBA rules we can't sign them to a guaranteed contract, but we could call them up from the D-League. So that we keep our roster spots for contributing players & let the young guys develop by playing.

Still hoping we make some solid moves for our final 2 roster spots.

I'm pretty sure we traded Jorts and Jordan...
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #639
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I'm pretty sure we traded Jorts and Jordan...
I know.

But Jordan was already waived by Houston and re-joined our Summer League team in Vegas immediately, leading to the possibility of him wanting to stick with our organization moving forward. Jared Jeffries part 2?

Jorts is eventually going to be waived by Houston too as they've got a bunch of guys on un-guaranteed contracts on their roster.

They'll form a good frontcourt for our D-League squad.

PG - Farrakahn??
SG - Chris Smith
SF - Chris Copeland
PF - Jorts
C - Jerome Jordan

I like that. It gives them minutes to play, develop, and lets us evaluate them throughout the season.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #640
WaltFrazier
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWaltFrazier is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The sporadic Knicks look to revamp their allusive roster further to once again compete for the NBA championship. Carmelo Anthony shall bring his inductive game to New York once he wins the grotesque USA gold medal.
WaltFrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #641
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I don't think you know what either inductive or grotesque mean.

Maybe you really are Clyde!
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:29 AM   #642
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Might actually be him. no vocab game LOL
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #643
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan
Kenyon Martin will decide between the Knicks and the Lakers, league source said.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #644
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Cool beans

I'm really hoping Camby can contribute because the Olympics further confirmed for me what I've been saying all along. Tyson Chandler is overrated. He was getting killed by Gasol. He's a inept on offense and far from dominant on defense. He doesnt rebound anymore. all he wants to do is tap the ball now.He's become atrocious from the FT line. His hot temper gets him nnecessary technicals. I'm very worried.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #645
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Cool beans

I'm really hoping Camby can contribute because the Olympics further confirmed for me what I've been saying all along. Tyson Chandler is overrated. He was getting killed by Gasol. He's a inept on offense and far from dominant on defense. He doesnt rebound anymore. all he wants to do is tap the ball now.He's become atrocious from the FT line. His hot temper gets him nnecessary technicals. I'm very worried.
I dont really care for chandlers game either, if a 7 footer cant get 10 and 10 then what good is he??!! But by some miracle he can average that this year, then sign me up.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: