Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #751
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
John Shurna has a training camp invite.

Think of him as a baby Novak that can put the ball on the floor a little and will drive into the paint.

He plays hard too.

He has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, but he releases quick and has fake moves, so have no fear of him getting blocked.

Most likely scenario, he gets introduced to Erie.
He has an ugly shot. Not the ugliest I've ever seen (Shawn Marion is way worse) but ugly. I've watched some highlights on YouTube and he seems to be a more athletic Novak with a worse and much uglier shot.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #752
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

I just heard on espn radio, that knicks are bringing in T-mac for a workout.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #753
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

If we could get T mac to take vet minimum our bench would start to look pretty jacked, shit if he gets his weight up throw him in as a starter lol. I'm guessing he'll want more $ though
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #754
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
If we could get T mac to take vet minimum our bench would start to look pretty jacked, shit if he gets his weight up throw him in as a starter lol. I'm guessing he'll want more $ though
Would anyone really want tmac over Terrance Williams? Would tmac really be such a better "locker room presence"?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #755
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Would anyone really want tmac over Terrance Williams? Would tmac really be such a better "locker room presence"?
I liked terrence williams game since he was with the nets, yeah i would much prefer williams over tmac.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #756
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Id take TWill in a heartbeat! We need a backup sf. Im not sold on Copeland or White. At the very least, you know TWill is going to give you tough defense. Hes also strong and athletic and a very good rebounder for his position. His shooting needs to improve though. If we can bring in bums like Mychal Thompson Jr n Chris Smith, we can bring in T Will.

Im not against signing TMac either. Every once in a while, he has one of those games where he reminds you of just how nice he used to be! For a bench role, thats really all you need. Someone who is competent. Someone you dont have to fear being a liability or completely incompetent everytime theyre on the court. We dont need him to be the old TMac. He still plays D pretty well. He is still versatile offensively. For the vet min, why not? Its just a damn shame tho. Who woulda thought ten yrs ago we would be sayin this about Tracy McGrady? There was a point where the argument everyone was having was, "who is the best player in the league? TMac or Kobe?"
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #757
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yup, and at that time my answer was T-Mac and it was not later than 6 years agoYu
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #758
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

I remember that arguement, i always said kobe was better.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #759
el gringos
Good college starter

It just seems like the team is content with having half the roster fringe/non real nba players. I'd like to see twill, yi, and fesenko added
Old 09-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #760
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cant wait till opening night
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #761
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
It just seems like the team is content with having half the roster fringe/non real nba players. I'd like to see twill, yi, and fesenko added
So basically you want to replace fringe players/ non with more fringe/non players?

Who are these guys btw that you don't like, it's not like they will be rotation guys.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #762
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
cant wait till opening night
Me too. At least the preseason is coming soon.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #763
el gringos
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
So basically you want to replace fringe players/ non with more fringe/non players?

Who are these guys btw that you don't like, it's not like they will be rotation guys.
I am not one of those that over values players 10-15, but I see a depth issue when you have 11 nba players
(shumpert)/Kidd/Felton
Jr smith/brewer
Carmelo/Novak
Amare
Chandler/Camby/k Thomas

That's 11 counting shumpert and brewed who go into the season hurt- and with k Thomas being counted as a 4th big- Camby, amare, and Thomas with chandler as the only four bigs? That spells disaster with a sure to come injury- 2 of them injured at the same time is real problems.

A completely healthy roster and the Knicks have a good rotation- without that I don't like the idea of 4-5 guys playing who wouldn't play for any other nba team
Old 09-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #764
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wallace?
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #765
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
wallace?

*takes pop corn and waits for franchize's reaction*
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: