Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #886
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

We should see if we can get Marshon Brooks. He gets Zero burn on Brooklyn's team but when he does, he plays well. I'd love to take him off their hands.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:51 AM   #887
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We should see if we can get Marshon Brooks. He gets Zero burn on Brooklyn's team but when he does, he plays well. I'd love to take him off their hands.
We probably could have had him had we called the Celtics.

They literally gave him away.

I like him, he was one of my picks for the draft that year.

But i see no way we do a deal with the Nets.

That's never happened, won't happen now.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #888
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Carmelo for Brooks, straight up.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #889
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Carmelo for Brooks, straight up.
I missed your anti-Carmelo posts
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #890
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I missed your anti-Carmelo posts
Unfortunately, those became about as relevant as a rotary phone lol
Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #891
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

That's so weird that you would make that analogy. I just spent, like, half an hour yesterday thinking about rotary phones.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #892
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Never ever gonna happen. The only reason why he doesnt play is because he isnt dedicated to the defensive end of the floor. He is part of the future for sure. His offensive game is ridiculous.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #893
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Never ever gonna happen. The only reason why he doesnt play is because he isnt dedicated to the defensive end of the floor. He is part of the future for sure. His offensive game is ridiculous.
I don't know. My dad and I have come up with this theory that if you're a young player on a good team not named San Antonio, you're just not going to play...regardless of how good you are. Defense or not defense, there should be no reason why he's only played in 8 of their 14 games. He's too good to be getting DNP's. Avery's had a history of being extra rough on young players. Devin Harris was his whipping boy his entire time in Dallas.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #894
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
NBA Trade Rumors – Luol Deng to NY Knicks?
December 01, 2012 08:15 PM EST
Chicago had the best overall record in the NBA the past two seasons, but the injury to Derrick Rose has shown that this team is basically a one-man offense, and the Bulls need to make some changes.

Bleacher Report writer Jamal Collier has some interesting ideas on how Chicago can improve, and it starts with the trading of Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer.

The potential deal involves three teams and some big salaries with the Bulls sending Deng to the NY Knicks and Boozer to Charlotte. Amar'e Stoudemire and Gerald Henderson would be sent to the Bulls with New York also getting Tyrus Thomas.

With the NBA salary cap restrictions, this deal would work for all three teams. Bulls fans would welcome the Boozer move, and the Bobcats would rid themselves of a bad contract in Thomas, but all three teams would also benefit from such a trade.

Stoudemire would give Chicago a scoring threat in the paint and a decent rebounder, while New York gets a solid all-around player in Deng and some depth with the addition of Thomas. Charlotte gets a solid player in Boozer and a veteran that could help lead the young Bobcats for several more years.

With the trade deadline still weeks away, this is a solid idea, and the fact it makes each team better than they are currently makes this a deal worth looking into for all three franchises.

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981790587
shitty rumor i suppose from a fan, dont see any legs to this
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #895
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
shitty rumor i suppose from a fan, dont see any legs to this
Two words: Bleacher Report
Old 12-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #896
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

That would be the dumbest trade I've seen in a minute. Even for Knicks standards that's stupid. Take on Tyrus Thomas' contract, Loul Deng's contract and leave a gaping whole in your 4 spot? That would be ridiculous. I'd rather deal with Amare than that.

And Clutch is right...Bleacher Report is a hackjob site.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #897
Clutch
Stop flopping

Telfair played well today.

franchize right now :

Sorry,I had to do it
Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #898
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Telfair played well today.

franchize right now :

Sorry,I had to do it

Go PhuQQ yourself Clutch lol I didnt even see the game.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #899
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
I don't know. My dad and I have come up with this theory that if you're a young player on a good team not named San Antonio, you're just not going to play...regardless of how good you are. Defense or not defense, there should be no reason why he's only played in 8 of their 14 games. He's too good to be getting DNP's. Avery's had a history of being extra rough on young players. Devin Harris was his whipping boy his entire time in Dallas.
Like I said he's good offensively but matador on D. He played last year out of necessity. I agree with Avery though you play right you get minutes you don't.

Besides he is playing behind JJ and Crash.

Quote:
That would be the dumbest trade I've seen in a minute. Even for Knicks standards that's stupid. Take on Tyrus Thomas' contract, Loul Deng's contract and leave a gaping whole in your 4 spot? That would be ridiculous. I'd rather deal with Amare than that.

And Clutch is right...Bleacher Report is a hackjob site.
Actually Tyrus is a 4. Deng and Tyrus contract expires in 2 years and Stat we would be stuck for 3 more years.

But its a silly rumor anyway!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #900
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Telfair plays well and Franchize missed it?

Oan, that's a terrible proposal from all sides, I guess anyone can write on bleacher report.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: