Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #931
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm a big Kemba Walker fan. He's probably my favorite PG in the league. Plus, he went to UCONN. I also have been following Kidd Gilchrist since he was a sophomore in HS. He looks and plays like my cousin. They're the same height and everything. He plays in the Philippines.

But all in all, I'm always a sucker for good PG play so regardless of the team, I lik to watch exciting pgs. Not for nothing, if the Bobcats weren't so bad, Kemba would be an allstar. He's having an excellent year but you wouldn't know it because theyre never on national tv, nor do they get any press. I also love Kyrie Irvings game. I not as big a fan because he's from Duke (I hate Duke lol) but mark my words...he'll be in the conversation for best pg in the league VERY soon. He's already in my top 5.
I like Kemba and he is stuck in bad situation but I dont see him potentially top 5 though at this point. I dont think he knows how to set up his teammates yet but thats always fluctuating.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #932
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I like Kemba and he is stuck in bad situation but I dont see him potentially top 5 though at this point. I dont think he knows how to set up his teammates yet but thats always fluctuating.
I was referring to Kyrie being top 5. Kemba is a very underrated passer though. He can't help the fact he plays for the Bobcats. There's two parts to an assists and so far, all his teammates contribute is the a-s-s part lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #933
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I like Biyombo.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #934
Clutch
NBA Legend

We need to make a move. Not a big one but something that addresses our needs.

If stay with the current roster I already have a vision what will happen in the playoffs.
Camby and Sheed will be hurt even before the playoffs. Amare will get hurt in the playoffs like he always does with the Knicks. Another guy will go down (like Billups and Shumpert did). J.R. will shoot 3-20 every game. Kidd and Prigioni will be too scared to do anything,Tyson will have a flu so we couldn't blame him for not playing well.
Melo will be the only guy out there capable of doing anything,he'll average 25+ points and we'll blame him for the 1st round loss.

It's time to make a move. We need to get someone who's actually useful.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #935
Rameek
Krust Kingz

So rumors are Luke Ridnour and Jermaine O'Neal are on the Knicks radar.

Gerald Green, Gerald Henderson, DeJuan Blair, Derrick Williams, Sebastian Telfair is available as well.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #936
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
So rumors are Luke Ridnour and Jermaine O'Neal are on the Knicks radar.

Gerald Green, Gerald Henderson, DeJuan Blair, Derrick Williams, Sebastian Telfair is available as well.
I like all of the guys except Derrick Williams and maybe Jermaine O'Neal.

O'Neal would be great if he can stay healthy but that's a big if. We already have enough old big men who can't stay healthy.
We don't really need Derrick Williams. We need a big guy who will hustle,defend and a rebound. He's more of a scorer and I don't think we could get him for nothing. Also he's a tweener.

Gerald Green would be great but I don't know who we could offer for him. Same with Henderson.

I think we could get Ridnour,Blair or Telfair though and any of these guys would be a nice signing for us.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #937
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Knicks and Pacers trade rumor: "In the deal, the Indiana Pacers would give up Granger in exchange for Iman Shumpert, Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, and James White."

I love Shump but I say "giterrrrduunnnnnnn"
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #938
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

That sounds awful.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #939
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Knicks and Pacers trade rumor: "In the deal, the Indiana Pacers would give up Granger in exchange for Iman Shumpert, Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, and James White."

I love Shump but I say "giterrrrduunnnnnnn"
Why would we want Granger ? I don't think he's a really good fit here.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #940
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I think it gives us somebody else that Miami HAS to guard. It's not something I'd be dying to do but I wouldn't mind the trade.

This just in: Amare and Shumpert for Josh Smith trade creating a buzz supposedly.

Last edited by franchize : 02-20-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #941
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
I think it gives us somebody else that Miami HAS to guard. It's not something I'd be dying to do but I wouldn't mind the trade.

This just in: Amare and Shumpert for Josh Smith trade creating a buzz supposedly.
Granger are you freakn serious bro???? GTFO

I can guard granger its soooo easy. he'll be injured at the end of the bench easiest guy to defend! I know you hate white text!

I'd take Josh in that deal especially he can walk or the Knicks can sign and trade him. Put Melo back in his natural spot.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #942
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Granger are you freakn serious bro???? GTFO

I can guard granger its soooo easy. he'll be injured at the end of the bench easiest guy to defend! I know you hate white text!

I'd take Josh in that deal especially he can walk or the Knicks can sign and trade him. Put Melo back in his natural spot.
Have you seen the production we get from our wing players?

Yall still cool with this roster? Or do we have to lose some more for some of you to wake up?
Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #943
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

They need to trade Shumpert quick before everyone else realizes how much he stinks.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #944
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
They need to trade Shumpert quick before everyone else realizes how much he stinks.
OR we can start pointing the finger at the real problem. Shumpert has only been back 14 games from a major knee injury. Kidd has been here all damn year. What's his excuse?

Kidd, Prigioni, White, Camby, Wallace, Shumpert, Copeland have given us absolutely nothing this entire month.

Novak has a good game 1 outta every 4. Amare is a shell of himself. JR is always inconsistent. So now we're relying on Melo, Felton and Chandler's lobs to carry us offensively? THAT is supposed to scare Miami?
Old 02-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #945
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Melo sucks too. Needs 50 shots to get going, doesn't play D, and makes everyone else on the court worse.

Let's do this!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: