Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #16
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation
Default Re: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles, out for season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Guy is a douche. Sucks he got hurt but I feel no sympathy.

Spoken like a true Steelers fan...
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Spoken like a true Steelers fan...

Prove that Suggs isn't a douche, please. I'd love to hear this.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Have you ever hung out with Suggs? I'd love to hear this.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Have you ever hung out with Suggs? I'd love to hear this.

Good one, Carbine!

You're both right, obviously Suggs is a class-act with superior intelligence and would never be classified as such.

I wouldn't know though, I only see the retards antics twice a year minimum.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

You've labeled someone as a person after watching them play football for 120 snaps every year and the occasional sound bite.

I hope you understand how silly that is.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #21
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
You've labeled someone as a person after watching them play football for 120 snaps every year and the occasional sound bite.

I hope you understand how silly that is.

I label Rex Ryan as a jackass by doing the same thing.

I label Tim Tebow as someone who's never going to quit by doing the same thing.

Is Peyton Manning a douche bag? "No!" "Why not!" "Cause he isn't!? "Do you hang out with Peyton?.... Uh no?" Prove to me he isn't a douche" "But he isn't" "HAHAAA, talking off 98.5 snaps a season"

isn't that a little silly, Carboner?

But no, Suggs seems like a great guy. I'm sure everyone's misconceiving him. I'm the only person clearly wh feels that way. And I'm sure you've never judge any athletes the same way, because you're roommates with everyone in the NFL and I'm not! You have NFL friends and I NoFL friends!

Last edited by QUIZZLE : 05-08-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #22
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Trust me, I get more Suggs coverage than anyone on this board. The guy is a f ucking douche. I hate him more than any other Raven. With his little ass baby corn teeth.

It is kinda cool that he has a film production company though, wish I had one. Prolly make stereotypical, ignant crap though.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Trust me, I get more Suggs coverage than anyone on this board. The guy is a f ucking douche. I hate him more than any other Raven. With his little ass baby corn teeth.

It is kinda cool that he has a film production company though, wish I had one. Prolly make stereotypical, ignant crap though.

No no no... but we don't hang out with him in real life.

Because in real life he must be a class-act, and rocsteady... he's putting on this douche bag persona. Silly us
Old 05-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can tell if someone a douche just by seeing what they are wearing.

^^^ I don't need to hear him talk, or see him move

I know he is a d-bag because he is wearing a d-bag's uniform.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh please, Suggs' personality oozes douchiness and this has nothing to do with me being a Steelers fan. Ive never seen him on tv or in an interview where he isnt acting like an ass. Me calling him a douche has nothing to do with his play on the field.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #26
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I label Rex Ryan as a jackass by doing the same thing.

I label Tim Tebow as someone who's never going to quit by doing the same thing.

Is Peyton Manning a douche bag? "No!" "Why not!" "Cause he isn't!? "Do you hang out with Peyton?.... Uh no?" Prove to me he isn't a douche" "But he isn't" "HAHAAA, talking off 98.5 snaps a season"

isn't that a little silly, Carboner?

But no, Suggs seems like a great guy. I'm sure everyone's misconceiving him. I'm the only person clearly wh feels that way. And I'm sure you've never judge any athletes the same way, because you're roommates with everyone in the NFL and I'm not! You have NFL friends and I NoFL friends!

The fact you're even defending yourself over this tells me you don't "get it."

It's not whether or not Suggs is in fact a douche in real, everyday life - it's the fact that YOU are going to judge someone by a couple games of football and a couple soundbites here and there.

What makes Suggs a douche?

How's he with his family? Friends?

Charity work?

Towards teammates (they love him)

Towards coaches (they love him)

Towards fans (they love him)
Old 05-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yup, I'm willing to label him a douche because of his soundbites. That is how he chooses to present himself to the media and that is how I will choose to judge him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #28
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yup, I'm willing to label him a douche because of his soundbites. That is how he chooses to present himself to the media and that is how I will choose to judge him.

Exactly. Took the words right out of my mouth. If you're going to REPRESENT yourself in front of the mass media that is NFL networking and you choose to do so in a poor way, that only tells me you're that much of a dick and more than likely worse in real life.

What the fuck are you on about carbine? Do you only talk about players if they submit their resume to you?

Terrell Suggs is MOTHER TERESA and man... I just "don't get it!"
Old 05-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #29
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I never said he was mother teresa. I never said he was or wasn't a good guy, because I don't know. I don't hang out with him. I'm not aware of how he treats his family, friends. Things that define a person much, more than how they play football or answer questions.

You can do whatever you want. It's not hurting my feelings at all. I'm just pointing out how silly you (both) are being. You do you.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #30
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Would it be fair to say Kim Kardashian is an ignorant bitch who has the intelligence of my right testicle? Yes.

But with your logic, I think I'd have to see how she is in her private life away from the cameras.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: