Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 03-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Ty Lawson drops 27 on the Bulls

Lawson scores 27, helps Nuggets beat Bulls 108-91

The AP reports: Ty Lawson got the message. Denver coach George Karl told him to push it and that’s what he did Monday night. Right at the Chicago Bulls. Lawson and the Nuggets were able to speed up the pace, move and share the ball, get to the rim and shoot 50 percent in beating the Bulls 108-91. “He’s been telling me to be more aggressive. He says when I’m aggressive things happen. That’s what I’m going to try and do from now on for the rest of the season,” Lawson said of the advice from Karl... The Nuggets also outrebounded the Bulls—the NBA’s best team on the boards entering the game—by 45-32, forced them into 16 turnovers and outscored Chicago 54-24 in the paint... Lawson matched his season with 27 points, Arron Afflalo had 22 and Al Harrington 17 for the Nuggets, scrapping for a playoff spot in the West... C.J. Watson scored 17 points and John Lucas III, Carlos Boozer and Kyle Korver added 14 points each for the Bulls. Chicago star Derrick Rose sat out his seventh straight game with a groin injury and the Bulls seemed to be out of sync most of the night, especially on defense.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: