Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can i watch "The Avengers" having not ever watched "Thor, Hulk, IronMan, Cap America"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
isn't the tesseract exactly the same thing as the allspark in transformers?

sort of but not really.

in the comics its called the Cosmic Cube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Can i watch "The Avengers" having not ever watched "Thor, Hulk, IronMan, Cap America"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
so it's basically the allspark in that it's an alien cube that is the reason behind the improvement of Earth's technology and alien races are fighting over it to stop the humans from getting it
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #18
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
so it's basically the allspark in that it's an alien cube that is the reason behind the improvement of Earth's technology and alien races are fighting over it to stop the humans from getting it
i'm not sure what powers the allspark has but the tesseract in marvel comics is a boundless energy source and i think it also has powers over reality.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #19
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

nope
Old 05-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #20
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i'm not sure what powers the allspark has but the tesseract in marvel comics is a boundless energy source and i think it also has powers over reality.
wow, just like the all spark!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
wow, just like the all spark!

again, not really
Old 05-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

If you have not seen all the lead in movies, you have not paid your fanboy dues so you cannot see the Avengers.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
If you have not seen all the lead in movies, you have not paid your fanboy dues so you cannot see the Avengers.

I have a confession to make. I never saw Iron Man 2
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #24
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

I've only seen:

Thor
IM1
IM2

From what I recall, the Hulk movie wasn't any good. Wouldn't mind seeing Captain America, just haven't yet.

Really wanna go see the Avengers. Study up first?
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #25
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i wanna watch all of these, what order should i watch in?
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
i wanna watch all of these, what order should i watch in?

in terms of continuity it goes

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Hulk
Marvel One Shots: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer
Marvel One Shots: The Consultant
Thor
Captain America

Both of the one shots are short films released as extras on the Thor and Captain America BluRay that give a bit more info on how minor character Agent Coulson operates.

Last edited by kentatm : 05-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #27
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

I've seen the Green Hornet lol. What about Green Lantern? Haven't seen that one.

Not the same thing?
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #28
kentatm
NBA Legend

Green Lantern was just plain bad. It had a few brief moments but for the most part it was just a complete waste of time.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #29
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is the 3D worth it? As an example, I thought the 3D in Captain America was pretty worthless and that you wouldn't miss much seeing it in 2D instead.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #30
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Is the 3D worth it? As an example, I thought the 3D in Captain America was pretty worthless and that you wouldn't miss much seeing it in 2D instead.
3d in Thor was crap too , I might try Avengers in imax 3d tho just to give myself a good reason to watch it again
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: