Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #1
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far
Default OT....Eagles vs Saints....Game Thread

Eagles +6 @ Saints -6....

This game is a coin flip on who's going to win IMO. I think the Saints win but not cover. Should be a close game, I expect the winner to win on a late field goal, My prediction...

Saint by 3, but dont cover the +6 spread..

And the Verdict is??!?!?!
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Everything tells you that the Eagles have no chance for this game. Home playoff game for the Saint, Eagles out with some big injuries, and the Saints even beat the Eagles when they were healthy. Dunno, I'm not buying that the Saints are real.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shiiiiiit. Reggie got ruined.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Whoa!!! Big hit on BUSH...
Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
Whoa!!! Big hit on BUSH...
That is the biggest hit of the playoffs.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Welcome to the playoffs kid.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
sportstownusa
Yup

sportstownusa has an OK reputation so far

Bush got LEVELED! ... and that's an understatement.

sportstownusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Damn I saw that hit on Bush coming the whole time. He got lit up.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:21 PM   #9
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

hopefully philly gets this one
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #10
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Saints get it with wonderful field position. This game was started of kind of slow but I expect the fireworks to start soon.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #11
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bush shows a little Barry sanders there.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't stand how D*ck Stockton pronounces Deuce McAllister's name. He throws a 'G' in there for some reason.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #13
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

another FG. there hasnt been a TD all day. cmon Saints
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #14
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
another FG. there hasnt been a TD all day. cmon Saints
shiz nvm
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #15
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

75 yd TD....former saint stallworth shuts em up
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: