Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,318
Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e/i/97242/7005

CSKA Moscow forward Andrei Kirilenko:


Im very happy to be here. The Euroleague is a great competition and the four best teams in Europe are playing this Final Four. It is going to be very tough to lift the trophy, but I think we did a pretty good job during the season and deserve to play here.

I am pretty sure all four teams here could be in the NBA playoffs.
Reply
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
Toizumi
veteran savvy
 
Toizumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,461
Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Bit of an overstatement by Kirilenko, considering CSKA's two top scorers and rebounders are Kirilenko and Nenad Kristic.

With all due respect to both players, who are great in their own respect, you can't have them as two of your key guys and compete in the NBA. Euroleague, if you have any knowledge of NBA basketball, you would know this. CSKA has some nice, NBA worthy talent, but not enough to even sniff the playoffs.
Team play isn't enough to make it in the NBA, you need a talented roster. CSKA would be great, but not in the NBA..
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,318
Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Bit of an overstatement by Kirilenko, considering CSKA's two top scorers and rebounders are Kirilenko and Nenad Kristic.

With all due respect to both players, who are great in their own respect, you can't have them as two of your key guys and compete in the NBA. Euroleague, if you have any knowledge of NBA basketball, you would know this. CSKA has some nice, NBA worthy talent, but not enough to even sniff the playoffs.
Team play isn't enough to make it in the NBA, you need a talented roster. CSKA would be great, but not in the NBA..

You have not seen any Euroleague games.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
Alan
Good High School Starter
 
Alan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Estonia
Posts: 881
Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

They play NBA games in NBA play-offs. What works in Euroleague doesn't work in the NBA and vice versa.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,318
Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

The jerk mods trying to cover their abuse by deleting more posts.....
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Toizumi
veteran savvy
 
Toizumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,461
Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You have not seen any Euroleague games.

Not many, but we were talking about the NBA playoffs right? Kirilenko said what he said, because he compares the euroleague the NBA. He assumes these teams could make the playoffs in the NBA. Looking at that roster, they wouldnt survive in the NBA and you can hardly deny that. Kristic and Kirilenko as two of your stars. In the NBA that'll get you a nice lottery pick.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,318
Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Not many, but we were talking about the NBA playoffs right? Kirilenko said what he said, because he compares the euroleague the NBA. He assumes these teams could make the playoffs in the NBA. Looking at that roster, they wouldnt survive in the NBA and you can hardly deny that. Kristic and Kirilenko as two of your stars. In the NBA that'll get you a nice lottery pick.

Those teams, especially CSKA are better than most NBA playoff teams.

You are basing your knowledge on those teams by "looking at rosters" of players you don't know and teams you have not watched play.

Any one one of those 4 teams are better than NBA playoff teams like the Jazz, Knicks, Mavs, Hawks, Magic, Pacers, Bulls, Sixers, Nuggets.

Look up how good guys like Ty Lawson were in the Euroleague. Also, you make it seem like Kirilenko and Krstic are the only two good players on CSKA. Every single guy on CSKA's rotation could be a rotation player in the NBA.

Last edited by Euroleague : 05-10-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #8
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 18,100
qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

No, they would not. A team with Khryapa and Krstic as the starting front court would get murdered by all the PF/C front courts in the post season. Even Brand would have his way, but imagine the Jazz with Al Jeff, Millsap, Favors and Kanter, no way Khryapa, Krstic and Kaun would be able to stick with those four.

The only advantage CSKA has is size in the back-court, but that would even be exposed with the speed and athleticism used in the NBA as compared to Int'l.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retard
Look up how good guys like Ty Lawson were in the Euroleague. Also, you make it seem like Kirilenko and Krstic are the only two good players on CSKA. Every single guy on CSKA's rotation could be a rotation player in the NBA.

Look at how well Khryapa was in the NBA. Or the fact that Jamont Gordon couldn't get drafted. Or that Sasha Kaun was #56 and never played. Same with Sammy Meija being #57 and not even having a legit shot to make a roster. Or Alexy Shved not even being picked.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #9
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,318
Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpenis
No, they would not. A team with Khryapa and Krstic as the starting front court would get murdered by all the PF/C front courts in the post season. Even Brand would have his way, but imagine the Jazz with Al Jeff, Millsap, Favors and Kanter, no way Khryapa, Krstic and Kaun would be able to stick with those four.

The only advantage CSKA has is size in the back-court, but that would even be exposed with the speed and athleticism used in the NBA as compared to Int'l.



Look at how well Khryapa was in the NBA. Or the fact that Jamont Gordon couldn't get drafted. Or that Sasha Kaun was #56 and never played. Same with Sammy Meija being #57 and not even having a legit shot to make a roster. Or Alexy Shved not even being picked.


A team led by Euroleague scrub Ty Lawson just took the Lakers to 7 games.

Just to show how incredibly pathetic you are and how insanely lacking your basketball knowledge is. You claim Shved isn't good enough to play in the NBA, "not even good enough to be picked in the draft".........

Yet draftexpress just reported that the Wolves offered him a contract.

You really are a scum bag.

Last edited by Euroleague : 05-11-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #10
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 18,100
qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrei Kirilenko: All Four Euroleague Teams Could Make The NBA Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
A team led by Euroleague scrub Ty Lawson just took the Lakers to 7 games.

Just to show how incredibly pathetic you are and how insanely lacking your basketball knowledge is. You claim Shved isn't good enough to play in the NBA, "not even good enough to be picked in the draft".........

Yet draftexpress just reported that the Wolves offered him a contract.

You really are a scum bag.

You really are an idiot.

A team led by NBA scrub Nenad Krstic is one game away from winning the Euro League.

And I said he wasn't picked you dumb****, not that he isn't good enough.

Go run to your Mommy who is also your Sister you inbred Arkansas hick
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy