Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post pics / videos of the 2011/12 Memphis Grizzlies flopping here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
There must be a flopping database online somewhere where some nerds record the times of every flop.
Beckley Mason on TrueHoop does a flop of the night.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ht-of-flopping

In fact, the latest one called out Chris Paul's ref flop.

My favorite of the "twitter responses" near the bottom:

"Clipper fans would want a statue of Blake Griffin erected. Problem is that the statue will keep falling."
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #17
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation
Default Re: Post pics / videos of the 2011/12 Memphis Grizzlies flopping here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
There must be a flopping database online somewhere where some nerds record the times of every flop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Much harder to find when nobody pays attention to it, makes a big deal of it. I'm sorting through footage now though and before end of round should have a nice video.

Worth a chuckle.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:48 AM   #18
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One flop video so far. I was under the impression this thread would be loaded with them.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 AM   #19
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
One flop video so far. I was under the impression this thread would be loaded with them.

Hard to find things when people don't care about them and upload. As I said I have to sort through 12-13 hours of footage not including rewinding/fastforwarding and uploading etc. Tomorrow... I think I'll just upload the game and show the flops. I guarantee I'll add at least 5 to this thread tomorrow. If it goes to 6... I'll do same for game 6. That way I don't have to sort through game 1-4. Memphis has been flopping plenty all series so I'm sure it won't suddenly stop.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 AM   #20
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

are we allowed to make babe threads? kind of OT but I wanna know cause what's his face is about to make me a Adriana Lima/Marko Godric thread.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:39 AM   #21
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Hard to find things when people don't care about them and upload. As I said I have to sort through 12-13 hours of footage not including rewinding/fastforwarding and uploading etc. Tomorrow... I think I'll just upload the game and show the flops. I guarantee I'll add at least 5 to this thread tomorrow. If it goes to 6... I'll do same for game 6. That way I don't have to sort through game 1-4. Memphis has been flopping plenty all series so I'm sure it won't suddenly stop.

Looking forward to this, think I'll even leave work early so I'm not up too late watching all these flops.

Thanks CF!! Can't wait
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 AM   #22
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Looking forward to this, think I'll even leave work early so I'm not up too late watching all these flops.

Thanks CF!! Can't wait

. You'll be surprised I think. I counted an average of 6 flops a game or so in games 1-4 from Memphis and about the same from the Clippers. So I'm eager to prove that the Clippers don't flop any more than the Grizzlies THIS PARTICULAR series. Maybe their flops are more flashy/dramatic but not any more frequent.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:11 AM   #23
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
. You'll be surprised I think. I counted an average of 6 flops a game or so in games 1-4 from Memphis and about the same from the Clippers. So I'm eager to prove that the Clippers don't flop any more than the Grizzlies THIS PARTICULAR series. Maybe their flops are more flashy/dramatic but not any more frequent.

Wow, maybe I'll need to call in sick tomorrow to watch all these flops! Better start fake coughing now!
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #24
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Wow, maybe I'll need to call in sick tomorrow to watch all these flops! Better start fake coughing now!

Yup. Better revolve your life around basketball. Then you'll be a badass like me with 17k posts in about 1.5 years.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #25
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Love the 30 sec delay flop. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
Here's 1 for the library.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCxqnyUBEXo

I agree in that it's hard to find some if a big deal isn't made of it. If you're not looking so hard for it, chances are you won't find it. While Gasol or Allen may be flopping, people are missing it because they're too busy watching Chris Paul or Blake Griffin or Reggie Evans to see if they're flopping. Gasol could be in the stands kissing a man, no one here will see it because they're too busy looking to see which Clipper is flopping.

I haven't watched much of the Grizzlies this season though so I don't really know who's flopping over there or if they even flop at all.

Nobody knows I have one which is why no one has found my sex tape yet.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #26
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here

I've never thought flopping ruined the sport, or anything, but the amount that the Clippers do it is borderline annoying.
I mean every time down the court someone has been knocked over and put on the ground.

Still, I don't see the big fuss over flopping. It really seems to have arisen again as some big issue in the league this year because of one team. To me, I don't care.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #27
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Still waiting for the tons offlops
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #28
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin
are you serious?

nobody takes him for real .. he's a little ''slow'' if you know what i mean
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #29
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTreats
We have to deal with the constant bullshit spewing from his cockgobbling mouth because he is winning, let's not forget this guy was nearly crying in Game 1 when the Clippers were down 20+

The Spurs will fix this, not only can they help you get your babies to fall asleep they'll also help shut up one of the biggest faggots on ISH.
he gave up on every single player and called CP3 and blake heartless losers
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #30
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Still waiting for the tons offlops

I saw a couple last night, but nothing that you wouldn't see from any other team in the league.

I think that, when you start becoming too big of a homer, you start missing things that are right in front of your face. I try to avoid this with the Lakers by acknowledging that Kobe's "hero ball," Bynum's immaturity and Gasol's softness hurt the team more than the opposition. It is absolutely delusional to pretend that the Clippers don't flop more and more egregiously than any team in the league. It's just...dude, your fvcking team flops. Accept it. I didn't defend Fisher's flops by saying, "LOOK AT MANU, HE'S EVEN WORSE!!!" No. I saw it, was annoyed by it, hated when Fisher did it, and moved on.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: