Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Did Lebron lost the DPOY to Chandler just because of Hate?

Let me be honest. I dont watch NBA anymore. saw couple of NYK games because of "linsanity" phenomenon for a month. I've neither seen Chandler or LBJ play defensively all year like many NBA fans on this forum do.

I was listening to WFAN sports radio in NY just now 2 hrs ago.

Mike Francessa does not agree Tyson Chandler is DPOY & clearly stated that LBJ is this year's DPOY easily but was deliberately voted against because LBJ is hated unanimously!

Is this true. ISH'ers who watched mostly NYK games & HEAT games input can be helpful.

Discuss?
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation
Default Re: Did Lebron lost the DPOY to Chandler just because of Hate?

no
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is like a 99% chance he is going to be the MVP so I don't understand how being hated has anything to do with why he didn't receive the DPOY this season.

Chandler was just a much better defensive player this season, it's just that plain and simple.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.

1 starrted
negged
omg i really hates u
lots
dont open ur door
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
Let me be honest. I dont watch NBA anymore. saw couple of NYK games because of "linsanity" phenomenon for a month. I've neither seen Chandler or LBJ play defensively all year like many NBA fans on this forum do.

I was listening to WFAN sports radio in NY just now 2 hrs ago.

Mike Francessa does not agree Tyson Chandler is DPOY & clearly stated that LBJ is this year's DPOY easily but was deliberately voted against because LBJ is hated unanimously!

Is this true. ISH'ers who watched mostly NYK games & HEAT games input can be helpful.

Discuss?
but you talk shit on an NBA message board
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Defensively speaking

Did LBJ impacted the Heat winnings more than Chandler impacted the NYKs wins?

I hate this short season. we can never really judge DPOY correctly

It could've been interesting if LBJ had a chance to get to 200+ stls/100+ Blks in an 82 games season & still chandler won it.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

I didnt think Chandler deserved it over Ibaka/Dwight/Lebron.... thats all i can say....

Hate? Nah.. more like that DPOY voters love to take a perimeter players defensive ability for granted, even if the guy can defend all 5 positions.... not even Scottie Pippen ever won a Defensive Player of the Year... DPOY 99% of the time goes to your random slow big guy who just so happen to have the length or vertical enough to CAMP under the rim and get the occasional block... and occasional rebound......

Last edited by pauk : 05-10-2012 at 05:30 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
gengiskhan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
but you talk shit on an NBA message board

Because NBA is shyte now compared to NBA of '80s & '90s, talking shyte on what is now been reduced to "shytty" sport on message board is like "no harm, no foul"
Old 05-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #9
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chandler was deserving, but I just have to laugh a little. Chandler virtually had no impact at all on that series. He played alright defense and was decent on the boards, but that is about it.

15 million a year? LOL
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Chandler was deserving, but I just have to laugh a little. Chandler virtually had no impact at all on that series. He played alright defense and was decent on the boards, but that is about it.

15 million a year? LOL
he played great the whole rs tho
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #11
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

The Knicks defense improve dramatically after he signed

from 105.7ppg allowed on 47% shooting to 95ppg on 42%
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
Vienceslav
Local High School Star

Vienceslav is considered somewhat coolVienceslav is considered somewhat cool

He is going to be voted the MVP.
MVP>DPOY , if he was really as hated as the radio person claims Durant would be the MVP.
Vienceslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

If Lebron is Snubbed as MVP I will know there is a Conspiracy against Him but losing DPOY he was not as Clear cut no whatever..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #14
28renyoy
Banned

28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
Defensively speaking

Did LBJ impacted the Heat winnings more than Chandler impacted the NYKs wins?

I hate this short season. we can never really judge DPOY correctly

It could've been interesting if LBJ had a chance to get to 200+ stls/100+ Blks in an 82 games season & still chandler won it.

Just LMFAO @ 200 steals and 100 blocks. There was NO CHANCE he was going to get either of those numbers

The only small forward in the league capable of getting to 100 blocks in a season is Durant and that's because he's damn near 7 foot
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
gengiskhan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienceslav
He is going to be voted the MVP.
MVP>DPOY , if he was really as hated as the radio person claims Durant would be the MVP.

Mike francessa is highly respected & a die hard knicks fan. An awesome host on WFAN NYC sports radio 66.

If he says LBJ lost DPOY because of hate despite playing multiple position & really impacting Heat's defense despite Wade & Bosh were injuries.

There may be some truth about voters still hating on LBJ for the "decision" to join Heat.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: