Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #91
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board
Default Re: MJ playoff points record is going to be shattered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
nvm. respecting Legends66 wishes.
Yes, nevermind me and you have done this before..its pointless

Last edited by Calabis : 05-09-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #92
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

I'm in despair. Thanks for trolling me and ruining my thread.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #93
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
Yes I did watch the game, I think Kobe should shoot, but his style of shooting at times makes guys quit or "stand and watch" way more than MJ, (except Jordans early days...he was the same way). Kobe is in season 16...shouldn't he be more selective by now?
What exactly are your credentials to determine how a five time champion should approach the game?
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #94
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
What exactly are your credentials to determine how a five time champion should approach the game?

I think Kobe approaches the game fine, he's also a great playoff game performer.....but when you start comparing him, too arguable the best playoff performer, he comes up short period. Kobe in my mind tends to try to force the memorable moment too often....two seasons ago against the Suns, dude played brillant basketball, it was pure art watching him play that series. He played in the frame of the offense, took high quality shots, took what the defense gave him...therefore outstanding series performance.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #95
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think Kobe approaches the game fine, he's also a great playoff game performer.....but when you start comparing him, too arguable the best playoff performer, he comes up short period.

To be honest, I don't think that was the OP's intention.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #96
PTB Fan
Local High School Star

PTB Fan has decent reputationPTB Fan has decent reputation

I'd be disappointed if he doesn't considering how many more games he has played.
PTB Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #97
Calabis
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

I don't either, but any Kobe/MJ thread, one or the other is brought up and comparison is made
Old 05-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #98
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

this
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #99
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Dude, OP is a notorious Kobetard/troll. It was clearly his intention to imply Kobe>MJ purely to start trouble.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #100
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I don't either, but any Kobe/MJ thread, one or the other is brought up and comparison is made

Good point.

This is why I even told the OP, that things, like the comparisons on ISH, will be inevitable. Not his fault.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #101
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Not at all son. Though I'm notorious, now that's funny.

--

Please, the only, I thought, thing susceptible to cause bs like that in my opening statement was me flat out writing the Lakers would make the finals.

Turns out, simply saying some player is going to break some other guy record is enough to turn a HIM vs HIM. Which really show you guys would talk about anything.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #102
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
It was clearly his intention to imply Kobe>MJ purely to start trouble.

I didn't think he was trying to compare, at all, or even say Kobe > MJ.

If that was his intention, then really... we should already know by now who's better, anyways.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #103
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Dude, am I notorious ?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #104
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
Dude, am I notorious ?

Old 05-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #105
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:

thats exactly OPs intention was.

There is a 8 ppg Playoffs difference btw Kobe & MJ.

Something Kobe can never think of overcoming.

Kobe is a "good" playoff performer not "great" & OP knows that.

MJ is not just "great" but "the greatest" playoffs performer ever.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: