Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Seriously? 3 Jordans coming out this fall/winter that I want to get.

Retro 7 - "Raptor"

Retro 11 - Black/Red

Retro 9 - Cool Grey

I really want the 7's and 11's since I LOVED those shoes as a kid but didn't get them back then. Actually, I had the 7's but in a different color. Those were my first pair of Jordans I got when I was 9. I got the black/red playoff 8's a few years ago. But anyways the cool grey I got the last time they were released in 2002 and they fell apart. I'll see when it gets closer. As of now I'm definitely going to try and get the 11's and the 7's and maybe the 9's. But that's a shit load of money to spend on shoes. Even 2 of them is too much. I'll probably just go with the 11's.

The only thing is I am not going to stand in line. That shit was ****ing crazy last year. Do they sell them online? I'll just go on eastbay at 11 PM the night before and at midnight buy them.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-10-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Seriously? 3 Jordans coming out this fall/winter that I want to get.

good luck with that eastbay/online thing. i tried to buy retro jordans and the site completely crawled to a slow grinding halt nearly making it impossible to buy the colors/size you want. you want them, you have to stand in line.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #3
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Seriously? 3 Jordans coming out this fall/winter that I want to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
good luck with that eastbay/online thing. i tried to buy retro jordans and the site completely crawled to a slow grinding halt nearly making it impossible to buy the colors/size you want. you want them, you have to stand in line.

I'm going to try online or I'm not going to get them. There's no way I'm standing in line with those idiots. When the retro playoff 8's came out, I went to Finishline that morning around 10:30 and they were sold out. So I went home and went on Eastbay and they had several pairs left. I'll take my chances with Eastbay.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Jordan's are ugly as hell and probably the most overrated shoes ever. Get some Kobe VII or D Rose's you'll be much happier. Plus Jordan's are ghetto as hell unless your into that shit
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:43 AM   #5
JaE_BLiZZy
NICE

JaE_BLiZZy has an OK reputation so far

LOL @ chairman, Jordans are ugly? Thatís your opinion I guess. But I never actually seen someone rocking Kobeís shoes unless theyíre at the park balling, they are ugly to me. I definitely will cop the Raptor 7ís though; I always wanted a pair of those. As far as buying the retro 11 black/red, it will probably be a hit or miss, anytime some 11ís come out, they sell out with the quickness or people are getting robbed at the mall or something stupid like that. Iíll try to order these online.
JaE_BLiZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
Jordan's are ugly as hell and probably the most overrated shoes ever. Get some Kobe VII or D Rose's you'll be much happier. Plus Jordan's are ghetto as hell unless your into that shit
Not you too man. How ignorant of you to say.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
I understand each release is different, but I've experienced success with Eastbay. I was able to buy both the V's and the III's via the online site last year. I had to take a number and sit in a cyber-line for 10 or so minutes, but it worked out just fine.

That said, I'm not sure there was a complete rush for my choices:

Also, I own a pair of the Raptors. I bought them in 2003. A portion of the upper leather ripped on me from tugging my foot out of the boot too hard (while pulling on the back grip strap thing). I had that portion repaired and now my non-basketball-playing friend borrows and wears them anytime I'm able to coerce him onto an indoor court.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: