Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people
Default You just can't not like this dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9uaDiRlLBQ

Pixelated, but worth it. Best 30 seconds of my life, ever.
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: You just can't not like this dude

I approve this thread. That commercial stuck in my head for years. I'm also a fan of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nfPoHMGHg

Gheorghe > Hakeem?
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
markymark
Local High School Star

Was probably in 1st grade or so during that era. I remember he had another one with a Penny hand mascot lol
Old 05-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

was gonna post that commercial a few weeks ago....shit was classic.
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
markymark
Local High School Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXweq5wKOd8

Here's another one. Got these from Grantland. Shaq!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
schism206
Serious playground baller

schism206 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9uaDiRlLBQ

Pixelated, but worth it. Best 30 seconds of my life, ever.
Finally some props to my avi pic. Only been on here for 3 years and never heard a word about the cabbage cologne.
schism206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #7
markymark
Local High School Star

Bumping this epic thread
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark
Was probably in 1st grade or so during that era. I remember he had another one with a Penny hand mascot lol
Just a joking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAbleApbgrc
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For those who don't know, that was a parody of this:

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #10
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
For those who don't know, that was a parody of this:

i was wondering if it was. i rmrbr i use to buy that cologne back in 4 th grade lol, i thought it was dope. the basketball indentation on the glass bottle was tight
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: