Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Most underrated player in the NFL

best 3/4 end / DT in the NFL

better than Justin Smith...and even Nagta...better than Suh

I am not sure why he didn't get any cred last year...the man is just insane

this came up because I am currently in a fantasy keeper draft with IDPs that is starting, and he had better stats last year than any other 3/4 DE/DT in the league.

I can understand him not making the probowl, because that is just a popularity contest and studs get snubbed all the time...but him not getting a All-Pro nod is inexcusable.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Most underrated player in the NFL

I'll also add

QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

How can a 1st team all-pro voted on by the media be underrated?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

CALAIS! I love the guy. I hope the Cardinals hold onto him for his whole career.

I have season tickets to the Cardinals and every time the Cardinals win a home game Calais Campbell and his family go eat dinner at a restaurant near by the stadium called BJ's. It's become a tradition of theirs to go there and celebrate a win. I often go there after wins as well, so I run into him a lot. I've talked to him and he's a really nice guy. A real Gentle Giant type of person off the football field. Very humble, and not afraid to talk to fans and signs autographs and takes pictures with fans gladly with a smile on his face.

If he keeps up his beasting this year, I'll be seeing him at BJ's a lot! lol
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
How can a 1st team all-pro voted on by the media be underrated?

I truthfully didn't realize he got voted all-pro. I was a little disappointed he wasn't voted DPOY though.

But even still, among fans, I don't think people show him enough love. Just my personal opinion Carbine. Yet again, I don't know Bowman in real life. He went to my university but I never talked to him or anything. He could actually not be good at football in real life. It's hard to say.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

best 3/4 end / DT in the NFL

better than Justin Smith...and even Nagta...better than Suh.

No.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm truly shocked GOBB didnt agree with -pt-.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #8
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

David Harris

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #9
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I'm truly shocked prime started a thread that didn't involve a Dallas Cowboy.

I saw the thread title and who started it and said to myself, "Oh boy, I wonder which Cowboy he's pumping up now?"
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Lol

I'm shocked he didn't mention my asshole
Old 05-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm truly shocked prime started a thread that didn't involve a Dallas Cowboy.

I saw the thread title and who started it and said to myself, "Oh boy, I wonder which Cowboy he's pumping up now?"
Did you double check to make sure he wasn't a Sooner?
Old 05-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not to be a total homer, but the correct answer is D'Qwell Jackson. He is one of the best linebackers in the league and I'm not sure anyone outside of Cleveland has ever watched him play.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #13
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Not to be a total homer, but the correct answer is D'Qwell Jackson. He is one of the best linebackers in the league and I'm not sure anyone outside of Cleveland has ever watched him play.

He was ripping it this year on my fantasy league team (it's a 19 player deep league).
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Lol

I'm shocked he didn't mention my asshole

He's a good player and qualifies for underrated. Just think you go overboard when you try to prove that point by saying he's better than Ngata, Suh. Thats where the disagreement comes from.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
He was ripping it this year on my fantasy league team (it's a 19 player deep league).
In 2011, he led the league in solo tackles (116) and was 2nd to London Fletcher in combined tackles (158). He also led all middle linebackers in tackles for loss.

He is a Pro Bowl caliber player... And he gets zero publicity.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 05-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: