Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Any Raiders Fans here ?

I'm a raiders fan and my friend gets Authentic Jerseys at a good price.

I'm looking to get a couple but don't want to get 1 of a guy who's going to leave next year.

Guys I'm thinking of:

Pryor
Lamarr Houston
Charles Woodson( the exception)
McFragile (I don't see us signing him after this year)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation
Default Re: Any Raiders Fans here ?

Not a Raiders fan but McFadden is all but gone IMO. I would get Pryor. I think he's underrated and he's ****in awesome
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would get Woodson. Even though he'll retire/be cut soon. He's had a positive history with the Raiders and is a future HoFer.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Pryor is a young Gun and he's prolly staying for at least 2 years for our rebuild. (Unless he just becomes a franchise QB over night. Lol)

And Woodson has put his time in.

McFadden is almost for sure gone.

Lamarr Houston is a beast but I'm not sure if he's staying or not
Old 10-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

I think Pryor is going to be a great QB....hopefully it's with the Raiders.

I would get his...
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not sold on Pryor yet. He is clearly the best QB on that roster but I think if the raiders are picking in the top 5 and Teddy is on the board they'd take him. So Pryor might not even be starting next year.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jeff hostetler throwback, that dude was pimp.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he should be around for quite a while

not sure if he will be any good or not though...go all in and hope he turns out
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #9
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

he should be around for quite a while

not sure if he will be any good or not though...go all in and hope he turns out

That dude has been sucking it up. I mean essentially we took him 3rd(traded down) and he is not making a difference at all.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Yeah, Hayden has struggled so far. Wouldn't get his.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ah, it's been 4 games

Claiborne has had a poor start too but it wouldn't stop me from getting his jersey
Old 10-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #12
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
ah, it's been 4 games

Claiborne has had a poor start too but it wouldn't stop me from getting his jersey
Isn't Claiborne being benched this week?
Old 10-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

Hes been horrible this year
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
he was demoted to #3 nickleback behind Scandrick because he is playing injured
Old 10-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont think Hayden is has been horrible.Its been kinda meh to be honest.

I would go with a Tim Brown jersey.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: