Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most underrated player in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
In 2011, he led the league in solo tackles (116) and was 2nd to London Fletcher in combined tackles (158). He also led all middle linebackers in tackles for loss.

He is a Pro Bowl caliber player... And he gets zero publicity.
I completely agree. How this guy doesn't get more recognition is beyond me.

Repped
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #47
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Repped

Maybe if his team won more he'd get noticed?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #48
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Repped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxlRLOIfUlU

sick jackson highlight
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #49
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Should have been a 10-15 yard gain. Would have been nice if D'Qwell got off of his block and made the play after 3-5 yards, but that happens to the best of them... What should never happen is the tackling (or lack thereof) displayed by Eric Wright downfiled.

How much did TB give him again?

*Womp Womp*

Btw, your team is worse than mine.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #50
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I remember catching that Peterson run live. That was some Jim Brown shit.

I hope he comes back strong from that injury.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #51
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I remember catching that Peterson run live. That was some Jim Brown shit.

I hope he comes back strong from that injury.
Would have been more impressive without the awful tackling. Eric Wright's awfulness sort of tainted what was an otherwise spectacular play. Didn't even look like he tried.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:59 AM   #52
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm so glad the Cards locked up Calais for 5 more years. That monster contract is well deserved in my eyes, after watching every game he's played in the NFL I've seen a huge progression in him. Hope he lives it up and enjoys being one rich ass mofo! Proud to have him in AZ, and hope to see more of his clutch field goal blocks this year.

The Cards defense was surprisingly arguably a top 3 elite defense in the league in the 2nd half of last year, and Campbell was an anchor of that defense, along with Darryl Washington. So it was important that we held onto him so we could hopefully keep that great defense that we had in the second half of last year going into this upcoming year and years in the future.

One thing I'd like to see more of though defensively is interceptions. Our CBs were great at tackling and have been clutch on 3rd down(AZ's defense was #1 last year in the entire league on 3rd down) however we didn't cause a lot of turnovers. Good at holding other teams, bad at stealing the ball away. So I really hope we can improve a bit in that category going into next year. But as long as we can continue to put the pressure on teams and hold them on 3rd down I don't mind if there's a lack of interceptions or forced fumbles still.

Patrick Peterson is a threat every time he gets the ball in his hands though, so if at least HE can start intercepting some more balls I'll be really happy. I'd love to see some more pick 6's from PP21, dude is so exciting to watch.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #53
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^ kind of funny that he gets a monster contract the same time I make this thread, I guess the Cards were looking at the same stuff I was, the guy produces huge for where he plays, most in the NFL.

From what I saw of Pat Peterson last year I think he is going to be ELITE at CB...he was great against Dallas, looked like a lock down and he was a rookie. I bet he starts getting the elite label this year, guy is just a monster CB.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #54
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
^^^ kind of funny that he gets a monster contract the same time I make this thread, I guess the Cards were looking at the same stuff I was, the guy produces huge for where he plays, most in the NFL.
Wasn't he a RFA? It was bound to happen
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #55
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
IDK if he was just at the end of his old contract or not...yeah obviously they weren't going to let him walk.

Just luck though that he gets his big contract the same time I made this thread...

5 years, $31m guarenteed
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873

He's patting himself on the back like they read his thread, arguments and tossed him a deal.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #57
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

not patting myself on the back...just said it's funny that I made this thread the same time

def not a surprise they threw a monster contract at him...he deserves it
Old 10-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #58
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Heck of a 1st half huh?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #59
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

He is still one of the most underrated players in the league

This thread was made before the emergence of JJ Watt...but I think Calais has a good argument for 2nd best 3-4 DE.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: