Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #31
lbj23clutch
Just 1 Rational Fan

lbj23clutch has decent reputation
Default Re: Amare Stoudemire Is Scar: Shane Battier Is Mufasa

LOL @ Amare smiling when he looked back at Battier
lbj23clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #32
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Why are all your posts illiterate? Why do i boast? I only boast to you because I dislike you, and knowing youre better than someone you hate is a great feeling.
y so insecure brah ur daddy rape u when u were younger? feel need to be successful to fog up memory?am i bringing them back brah? am i brah? y so insecure brah?
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #33
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant
y so insecure brah ur daddy rape u when u were younger? feel need to be successful to fog up memory?am i bringing them back brah? am i brah? y so insecure brah?
this mans my new favorite poster. reminds me of johnwall2 and prime OnceInADecade
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #34
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Amare is salty as hell, but that shit was fukkin funny. Battier like "what did I do?"
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #35
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:

Lmao! Listen to yourself! Deflecting much? Trying to avoid the issue at hand by creating scenerios with no basis? Youre desperate, throwing whatever you can at the wall to see what sticks. Did you watch an episode of Frasier and become a certified hood psychologist?

All your posts are invalid, you make unfounded baseless statements with the intention of evoking anger and frustration within people. Your contribution to this forum, much like yours in life.....is zero
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #36
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Quote:
Lmao! Listen to yourself! Deflecting much? Trying to avoid the issue at hand by creating scenerios with no basis? Youre desperate, throwing whatever you can at the wall to see what sticks. Did you watch an episode of Frasier and become a certified hood psychologist?

All your posts are invalid, you make unfounded baseless statements with the intention of evoking anger and frustration within people. Your contribution to this forum, much like yours in life.....is zero
y so salty and insecure brahnikka?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #37
NewYorkNoPicks

Quote:
y so salty and insecure brahnikka?

Same general retort in your last 3 posts? Youre running out of ideas and its painfully obvious. You talk sh1t to me, i talk it right back. Just as if someone you saw as an enemy drove past you a few years later smiling from a brand new Mercedes CLS....nothing wrong with that, its jousting one way or another
Old 05-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #38
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Quote:
Same general retort in your last 3 posts? Youre running out of ideas and its painfully obvious. You talk sh1t to me, i talk it right back. Just as if someone you saw as an enemy drove past you a few years later smiling from a brand new Mercedes CLS....nothing wrong with that, its jousting one way or another
WTF dis nikka talkin bout now
im done with u gon watch da game. now leave me thread whilst i sip my coffee
Old 05-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #39
NewYorkNoPicks

Quote:
WTF dis nikka talkin bout now
im done with u gon watch da game. now leave me thread whilst i sip my coffee

What a surprise, you didnt understand a thought that wasnt described using ebonics.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:48 AM   #40
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Battier did nothing to deserve this shit. It's still funny how Battier tried grabbing his hand. Still, SMH.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #41
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Battier did nothing to deserve this shit. It's still funny how Battier tried grabbing his hand. Still, SMH.

He flopped to get him his 6th foul.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:51 AM   #42
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

NewYorkNoPicks is so mad.

Jotaro Durant schooling him.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #43
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation

funny but pathetic by Amare
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #44
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looool
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #45
NewYorkNoPicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABean
NewYorkNoPicks is so mad.

Jotaro Durant schooling him.

He said the same thing 3 times...

In the real world id drive around the block hes standing on 3 times in the sports car
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: