Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 03:58 AM   #16
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation
Default Re: congrats to the miami heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
People crowning them this early last year as well.

Yeah same sh*t different year. That's why I'm hoping they meet Boston, then we'll see what they're made of.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #17
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

who knows. Maybe Lebron flops and break a leg
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:05 AM   #18
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

New Joke Knicks are not a meassure.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:21 AM   #19
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fukk the heat
we will beat them next year
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 AM   #20
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
fukk the heat
we will beat them next year
Jesus. Have Knicks fans not learned they're lesson? It's hasn't even been half a day yet since the Heat humiliated you and you idiots are already acting cocky about how you're gonna beat them in the playoffs? Are you kidding me?

No.... you won't. You're going to continue to suck.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #21
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersReign
I'm not even worried cuz it looks like the Heat are still gonna do the same thing they did last year. breeze through the playoffs, then fold the minute they meet a team that gives them a hard time.
this

They'll fold again when they face a team that will challenge them mentally and physically. Boston will be their first real challenge, then whoever comes out of the west, especially if it's SA or OKC. They gonna need LBJ to step up big time.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #22
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
this

They'll fold again when they face a team that will challenge them mentally and physically. Boston will be their first real challenge, then whoever comes out of the west, especially if it's SA or OKC. They gonna need LBJ to step up big time.

Anybody who thinks Miami has an easy ride to the title is fooling themselves but they should win it all. OKC are the only team who I can truely see them losing to as OKC's big 3 can match the Heat all the way scoring the ball wise. I don't think Spurs have the go to guys that can beat Miami.

If we got more from our depth and PG position I think L.A could hurt Miami due to the bigs but still would be a long shot.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #23
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Anybody who thinks Miami has an easy ride to the title is fooling themselves but they should win it all. OKC are the only team who I can truely see them losing to as OKC's big 3 can match the Heat all the way scoring the ball wise. I don't think Spurs have the go to guys that can beat Miami.

If we got more from our depth and PG position I think L.A could hurt Miami due to the bigs but still would be a long shot.
I agree, OKC's Big 3 matches up well with Miami's and OKC's role players>>Miami's role players.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #24
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Jesus. Have Knicks fans not learned they're lesson? It's hasn't even been half a day yet since the Heat humiliated you and you idiots are already acting cocky about how you're gonna beat them in the playoffs? Are you kidding me?

No.... you won't. You're going to continue to suck.

This is the first time I'm hearing that Knicks fans are lesson.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #25
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

I agree with the OKC's and the Heat's big-3's matching up well, but I don't think the OKC's bench is any better than the Heat's. Besides than Harden, who is a part of the big-3, they've got only Collison who can be reliable.

If Ibaka can neutralize Bosh, then yeah, they've got a great chance to upset them. And yes, it would be an upset. IMO, OKC's big-3 is too young and still inexperienced in terms of playing in the finals to be considered the favorites.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #26
mehyaM24
College superstar

mehyaM24 has not been impressing people

notice the tears streaming down haters faces as they see miami kill the competition? gonna be a long summer for the kobe fans, lebron haters.
mehyaM24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #27
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehyaM24
notice the tears streaming down haters faces as they see miami kill the competition? gonna be a long summer for the kobe fans, lebron haters.

Too early bro.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #28
Tmuston Beltics
Local High School Star

Tmuston Beltics has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
No need to celebrate. It's just the Knicks.

No offense man but these are the kind of posts that create hate on this thread
Tmuston Beltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #29
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
this

Not much has really improved with the heat from last year. Sure Lebron has taken some shots in the 4th. But that wasn't a close game. I wanna see how they react under pressure.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #30
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

A lot of people are going to be disappointed when the Heat lose in the finals against the Thunder (although I rather have the Lakers play than the Thunder).
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: