Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1st Round Thread

ROUND 1 OF THE 2012 NBA PLAYOFFS

NEW YORK KNICKS VS MIAMI HEAT

SCHEDULE:

GAME 1 - Saturday,April 28: Knicks @ Heat - 3:30 PM ET ABC
GAME 2 - Monday,April 30: Knicks @ Heat - 7:00 PM ET TNT
GAME 3 - Thursday,May 3: Heat @ Knicks - 7:00 PM ET TNT
GAME 4 - Sunday,May 6: Heat @ Knicks - 3:30 PM ET ABC
GAME 5 - Wednesday,May 9: Knicks @ Heat - TBD
GAME 6 - Friday,May 11: Heat @ Knicks - TBD
GAME 7 - Sunday,May 13: Knicks @ Heat - TBD

LET'S GO KNICKS

Last edited by Clutch : 04-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks open the playoffs on Saturday

The opponent.....

The Miami Heat

I figure I'd make this the Official Thread.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks open the playoffs on Saturday vs the Miami Heat!!

If this the Offical Thread: Clutch will you please edit the OP with the schedule and, you know, all the nice little things that you usually do in a game thread OP.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #4
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks open the playoffs on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The opponent.....

The Miami Heat

I figure I'd make this the Official Thread.
Could you please rename the thread into " Knicks-Heat OFFICIAL SERIES THREAD" or something like that ?
Old 04-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1st Round Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

ROUND 1 OF THE 2012 NBA PLAYOFFS

NEW YORK KNICKS VS MIAMI HEAT

SCHEDULE:

GAME 1 - Sunday,April 28: Knicks @ Heat - 3:30 PM ET ABC
GAME 2 - Monday,April 30: Knicks @ Heat - 7:00 PM ET TNT
GAME 3 - Thursday,May 3: Heat @ Knicks - 7:00 PM ET TNT
GAME 4 - Sunday,May 6: Heat @ Knicks - 3:30 PM ET ABC
GAME 5 - Wednesday,May 9: Knicks @ Heat - TBD
GAME 6 - Friday,May 11: Heat @ Knicks - TBD
GAME 7 - Sunday,May 13: Knicks @ Heat - TBD

LET'S GO KNICKS

Game 1 Saturday 28 th
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:56 AM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
Game 1 Saturday 28 th
I know,I don't know why I wrote Sunday.

Can't wait,less than 11 hours remaining
Old 04-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #7
meir21
Can barely lace up my sneakers

meir21 has an OK reputation so far

Here is a preview video i made for this series. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07L27oz0u-4
meir21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by meir21
Here is a preview video i made for this series. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07L27oz0u-4
That's absolutely amazing.

I make some mixes too but they are nowhere near as good as yours.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Far be it from me to question anyone injury status, but if Tyson Chandler misses the game with the fly, im gonna be pissed.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Melo hurt his groin. Dammit! Its only 9-10 n guys r already getting banged up. Tyson is giving us nothing. We may as well just go small. He looks weak out there n he isnt boxing out or playing help D.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

So knickscity,you got what you asked for - the Heat.

We're getting blown out with the Heat getting every call in their favor while Derrick Rose is hurt again.

I hope you're happy now.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So knickscity,you got what you asked for - the Heat.

We're getting blown out with the Heat getting every call in their favor while Derrick Rose is hurt again.

I hope you're happy now.
I'm actually sad that Tyson has the flu, and Shumpert might be done with an ACL tear, and Davis on a bike for the half.

I hope you aren't still thinking that with no center and no pg, you'd rather play the best post defense, and perimeter shooting team, but ok.

Never mind the best scorer in the NBA pulled a no-show.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Mike Woodson got out-coached by a video coordinator.

Dolan needs to open his wallet for Phil Jackson.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I'm actually sad that Tyson has the flu, and Shumpert might be done with an ACL tear, and Davis on a bike for the half.

I hope you aren't still thinking that with no center and no pg, you'd rather play the best post defense, and perimeter shooting team, but ok.

Never mind the best scorer in the NBA pulled a no-show.
Say what you want but I bet my life we wouldn't get destroyed like this by the Bulls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Mike Woodson got out-coached by a video coordinator.

Dolan needs to open his wallet for Phil Jackson.
This one cracked me up
Old 04-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Say what you want but I bet my life we wouldn't get destroyed like this by the Bulls.
I wouldn't put that on anyone, but ok man.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: