Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #16
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board
Default Re: Who would you rather see play the Spurs in round 2- LA or Memphis?

I like MEM much better. LAC flop too much for my taste. And every SAS fan that I know is praying to get Memphis. They want revenge, and I want to see them go for it.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Memphis.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

memphis is the obvious pick. it will be mroe exciting and clippers would just go crazy with flops. they'll make manu's flops look elementary. plus, clippers would be lucky if they didn't get swept. at least with memphis, they have a fighting chance which will make it a longer and more exciting series to watch.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #19
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been wanting a Memphis rematch, but after seeing how they've played against the Clippers, I don't think that series would go far. I'd rather see the Clippers go against the Spurs because I really want to see a coaching battle between Vinny and Pop.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Since SA is not as quick and aggressive, the Clippers flopping would look so terrible, that it would make me gag. Memphis is more interesting and exciting to watch. I enjoy their fanbase and I think they can beat SA again. Thus advancing to the Western Finals.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Since SA is not as quick and aggressive, the Clippers flopping would look so terrible, that it would make me gag. Memphis is more interesting and exciting to watch. I enjoy their fanbase and I think they can beat SA again. Thus advancing to the Western Finals.

It would be a half-court flopping game, with Reggie hugging up on players and flying back when nudged, getting the offensive foul. Also, CP3 would make a charge at the hoop and run into a player that's standing still, twisting his body in a motion that looks like Mike Tyson slugged him in the shoulder. Their flops are diverse, with many subtle variations. They're basically the Rachmaninov of flopping.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #22
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Fixed.

No. Spurs would sweep Memphis.
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: