Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #16
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Robert Horry's shot that beat the Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyshot
LOL, u dumb as shiite. 2 seconds to go, but somehow, kobe managed to drive and get a layup attempt, then shaq managed to get a rebound and miss a putback, and vlade managed to tap the ball out to horry to hit the 3. WOW LONG 2 FUKKING SECONDS.

Horry was doing what Horry does, and that's hit dagger 3's in your fukking eyeball. Get a clue kid.

What are you arguing here? a long 2 second or horry hitting the a bad 3 ball?

You had an account since 2006 June, with 150~ posts. then you post in here to talk shit.. who are you...rawimpact?
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #17
Moneyshot
I brick open layups

Moneyshot has an OK reputation so far

bmogefan, YOU BETTER READ A PAPER OR SOMETHING.
Moneyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:11 AM   #18
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation

Quote:
bmogefan, YOU BETTER READ A PAPER OR SOMETHING.

You better learn to watch and play basketball.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #19
Moneyshot
I brick open layups

Moneyshot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan

You had an account since 2006 June, with 150~ posts. then you post in here to talk shit.. who are you...rawimpact?

I'm not arguing anything here. You make it seem like there was 2 seconds left, when in reality, there was ALOT more than that. And horry was doing what he usually does, and that's wait for the kickout on a drive... it just didnt happen to be a kickout this time, but a tapout by Vlade.

And yeah, my 150 posts since 2006, i only post to point out the REALLY stupid posts. And knowing ISH, that's saying something about your thread.
Moneyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #20
Gear2
Kids at the park dunk on me

Gear2 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Just wondering; how does someone's #posts/time on an internet forum in anyway translate to basketball knowledge?
Gear2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #21
BMOGEFan
Banned

Quote:
I'm not arguing anything here. You make it seem like there was 2 seconds left, when in reality, there was ALOT more than that. And horry was doing what he usually does, and that's wait for the kickout on a drive... it just didnt happen to be a kickout this time, but a tapout by Vlade.

And yeah, my 150 posts since 2006, i only post to point out the REALLY stupid posts. And knowing ISH, that's saying something about your thread.

Why are you posting in here? No one is arguing the length of time since the kobe drive to the tap out to horry. we are talking about being at the wrong place (right place) at the right time.

Horry's shot nor his positioning should not be taught to anyone fundamentally.

If you are not arguing whether its the right play or not, why are you just stating trifling facts.

Last edited by BMOGEFan : 05-10-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:17 AM   #22
BMOGEFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear2
Just wondering; how does someone's #posts/time on an internet forum in anyway translate to basketball knowledge?

alter ego to talk shit. and it doesn't...he just doesn't know how to watch basketball.

Last edited by BMOGEFan : 05-10-2012 at 02:24 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #23
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Kobe Bryant gets glorified all the time for not making the right play.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #24
BMOGEFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Kobe Bryant gets glorified all the time for not making the right play.

And I agree. His shot selection should not be praised or taught fundamentally.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:47 AM   #25
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
so in a 2 point game with less than 2 seconds left on the clock, you have kobe, shaq in the paint, trying to grab the rebound for a quick put back, but instead, a near 7 foot powerforward should step outside to the 3 point line to defend a low percentage chuck?

Horry did not do the right play, but was glorified for it.

No one was in the paint with the intent to get the rebound from the start except for Shaq and even then it may of been for the classic alley oop... it was kobe's drive towards the basket which is why he was in the paint in the first place. When he missed, his and shaq's intention was to tip it in but it went the other way.

PJ drew up the play perfectly, he knew that shaq was going to be doubled and so he went to kobe who eventually drew a group of defenders. If kobe couldn't get a shot up, they had outside perimeter players ready and open. That laker squad was composed of the most "clutch" players during that time, PJ wouldn't hesitate to give any of them a shot at the game winner.

If you think PJ is a fool in how he draws up these last-second plays you lack the mental competence for be apart of such a forum.

And by the way, i'm not the other poster...
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #26
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Exactly... that laker team played the inside-out game as well as any in history. Shaq's assists and passing effeciency speak for such a claim. Whether it was shaw, horry, fisher or kobe with the outside shot, it was wide open due to shaq's requisite of double and triple defenders.
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:59 AM   #27
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

horry was there to draw webber out of the paint they were trying to send it to overtime not hit a three
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:17 AM   #28
Matty2Cool
Tip Drill

Matty2Cool has an OK reputation so far

If Horry did it, it must have been right
Matty2Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:43 AM   #29
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well the series was rigged, Lakers should be stripped of the title in 2002 for game-fixing, while the runner-up that year will become the champion of NBA 2002.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #30
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I remember watching that series from a bar and grill. I was on a camping trip and stopped there to eat. The game was on an I started to watched because the Kings were winning. I thought there is no way they blow this lead so I think I'll enjoy the game. The ending was just like wtf. I felt like I jinxed them.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: