Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Why are people so shocked? Everyone needs to remember this is the Bulls.

Since the Jordan era this team has always disappointed. They teased us all with the Gordon/Hinrich/Deng teams that ended up quitting on Scott Skiles. This front office for the most part since 1998 has been absolutely terrible.

Why should bad news really bother us anymore? The only great thing that has happened to the Bulls since the Jordan era was drafting Rose in 2008. Even then the organization was a complete mess. The Bulls finally put together a good team in 2010 by signing Boozer (even though he disappears whenever needed the most), signing Korver, signing Brewer and Thibs.

My point is yeah this sucks that Rose went down and now it looks like Noah is going to be out. But this is the Bulls. This organization has been a disappointment since they were winning championships in the '90s. At this point all I can do is shake my head and just move on.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-05-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Re: Why are people so shocked? Everyone needs to remember this is the Bulls.

Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why are people so shocked? Everyone needs to remember this is the Bulls.

Well...keep moving on then.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryUpgrayedd posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How can anyone really be shocked that the Bulls had some unfortunate injuries? It's not only the Bulls but it's Chicago sports for you.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As soon as CRNBC/Upgrayed ends his long streak of bad postings, we'll end our streak of bad luck.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We had the greatest player of all time win us 2 3-peats. We also have an MVP player on our roster and a coach of the year. I'd say we're doing quite well considering what other teams and fans go through. Knicks have had it way worse. It's all going horribly wrong for them now and they don't even have the 90's to fall back on.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

god, im stuck with idiots like the op.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

LMAO. It's funny when "Bucket_Nakedz" tries to call anyone else an idiot.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #9
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

New username, same bullshit.

These players haven't been a disappointment. They're emotionally drained, as are most Bulls fans. The Bulls are a TEAM but one of the dangers of that every minor injury becomes more key. Truth is, without Rose there's not that much talent, just hard work.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

What a sucka.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Since the Jordan era this team has always disappointed. They teased us all with the Gordon/Hinrich/Deng teams that ended up quitting on Scott Skiles. This front office for the most part since 1998 has been absolutely terrible.

Why should bad news really bother us anymore? The only great thing that has happened to the Bulls since the Jordan era was drafting Rose in 2008. Even then the organization was a complete mess. The Bulls finally put together a good team in 2010 by signing Boozer (even though he disappears whenever needed the most), signing Korver, signing Brewer and Thibs.

My point is yeah this sucks that Rose went down and now it looks like Noah is going to be out. But this is the Bulls. This organization has been a disappointment since they were winning championships in the '90s. At this point all I can do is shake my head and just move on.

This is the best idea you've had since you registered. Please do.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #12
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Quote:

We are all over you, you're a moron, you post nothing of worth at all, go kill yourself you bandwagon POS. Ban me for lashing out if you must but I am sick and tired of ignorant losers like you who are not even real fans but post bullish like the above to get attention because in real life you're non-relevant and people don't care about you. Do the bulls a favor, go be a knick or heat fan, theres plenty of room on that bandwagon for idiots like you. You and your ignorance are not needed, wanted or will be tolerated here. We are Bulls fans thru thick or thin, win or lose. You are by far the most jaded individual on this board. Go die...Die right now...

oh yah...."F*** You"
Old 05-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
This is the best idea you've had since you registered. Please do.

**** off seriously. I've never seen someone with their head so far shoved up their own ass like you.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #14
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

LMAO at people calling me a bandwagon fan. Yeah... because I was pissed that Rose went down with an injury because he plays so recklessly and I called him out on it?

You guys signed up in the past few years. I've been here since 2006 and since 2004 on the ezboard fourm. I don't need some jackasses like you guys telling me I'm a "bandwagon" fan.

Where were you guys when the Bulls ****ing sucked? I was here posting and being a real fan. I didn't just sign up when the Bulls drafted Rose. I was here during the Bill Cartwright era, the Scott Skiles era. I was here when Curry/Crawford/Chandler were being hyped as the big 3.

So yeah. Bandwagon fan my ass.

I'm sorry you guys can't take the truth. Rose needs to change his game up or he's going to probably be missing a ton of games throughout his career.

I'll continue to post here. Why? Because I'm a Bulls fan. If you guys choose to ignore me. Go ahead. I don't really give a shit what people on a forum think of me.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 AM   #15
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Quote:
LMAO at people calling me a bandwagon fan. Yeah... because I was pissed that Rose went down with an injury because he plays so recklessly and I called him out on it?

You guys signed up in the past few years. I've been here since 2006 and since 2004 on the ezboard fourm. I don't need some jackasses like you guys telling me I'm a "bandwagon" fan.

Where were you guys when the Bulls ****ing sucked? I was here posting and being a real fan. I didn't just sign up when the Bulls drafted Rose. I was here during the Bill Cartwright era, the Scott Skiles era. I was here when Curry/Crawford/Chandler were being hyped as the big 3.

So yeah. Bandwagon fan my ass.

I'm sorry you guys can't take the truth. Rose needs to change his game up or he's going to probably be missing a ton of games throughout his career.

I'll continue to post here. Why? Because I'm a Bulls fan. If you guys choose to ignore me. Go ahead. I don't really give a shit what people on a forum think of me.

I can almost hear your girlish voice whining your "where were you when the bulls ***ing sucked?" nonsense as your limp wrist points at your monitor. Face it loser you ARE a bandwagoner, on top of being probably one of the most ignorant posters Ive ever read. You make Eeeeebro look like Steven Hawking. You're not a bulls fan, and guess what we don't care what you think. So continue posting because your crap will be ignored, like people ignore you in life.

Once again F*** YOU trife ass poser.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: