Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #31
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation
Default Re: Allen Iverson Is To Blame

Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #32
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #33
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Old 05-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #34
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I bang eurobums mom with sleeves on my diq
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #35
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP, this is what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
enough is enough.

like, really? if i saw any of you ISH chumps geared up like that playing pickup games i would definitely metta world war your ass (obviously, i wouldn't, but i would laugh and try to take pictures to show people for laughs). are these people serious? they don't think it's getting waaaaaaaaaay out of hand?

the picture above: white uni, BLUE shoes, RED calf thingy/knee socks, RED headband, sleeves for BOTH arms. i hate sleeves and i hate headbands. anyone actually thinking sleeves serves a functional purpose: placebo. lol at "warms the muscles." ok.

these people are so enamored with "fashion"* and looking the part that they just come across as blind lemmings lining up to walk off the cliff. they have no sense of bigger picture, of the macrocosm, only their punitive microcosm. of course, they are professional athletes, so it's not like i'd want them to spend all their time styling them selves (lol), but cmon. too much, man, way too much. if i'm a top 10 player in the league, i'm thinking of my legacy and just going timelessly simple.

in 2019 people will reflect on this decade and they'll realize it turned out to be the '80s part II. not in terms of actual style, but in the sense that everything has to be extreme and over the top and when looking back at this period people will think "lol what where they thinking?" and pictures like the above one will be passed around for major laughs.

i can't stomach watching dudes semi dressed up as superheroes. somewhere along the line expressing the way you look, which is perfectly fine, moved from expressing individuality to now falling into conformity and looking like everyone else (lemmings) coming straight from the NBA Players' Look Factory™.

*tattoos, too, same principle and off court attire as well. cmon, man, enough with the nerd glasses that hipsters brought out like four years ago. just stick to playing basketball.

this generation is suffering due to massive overexposure (twitter, facebook, constant media surveillance, what have you).

that's why rose da god and durant da god (i can deal with leg shit, though i still don't fu*ks with the glasses, backpack "thing" (why it gotta be a "thing"? if he just wore a backpack and didn't make any fuzz about, i wouldn't care (lol at triple parenthesis))). it's funny to me how these two represent the newest generation of superstars and they "get it" ... they're distanced from the lebron/howard generation of buffoonery** and it shows in this aspect and also just in their humble ass attitudes.

**personally, i think lebron should gear the fu*k down and go bald as well. he'd look beastly, no michael. don't even get me started on dwight howard. his media personality :ugh.

/rant
/pause

This is what everyone understood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #36
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
cause you cant get it up without?
maybe you're gay and dont like mums. can you get it up for dads?
Old 05-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #37
krazymofo
Lurkin since '06

krazymofo has decent reputationkrazymofo has decent reputation

I miss AI in the NBA.
krazymofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #38
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac

poppa?
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #39
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #40
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #41
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

LEAVE ALLEN ALONE!
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #42
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
blazy, that's too much info, man! you know i gotta watch my back!

Nah. My description could be like...38 people in the world.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
OP is a mid 20s workout obsessed former semi pro ball playing Danish asian ive known for like 10 years.

Good man.

That said...AI isnt to blame.

more like semi-quasi pro if even that. 1st division here (one step under the national league) is probably like a mediocre/less than mediocre juco conference level wise. also played 2nd division, for which i don't even think i can make a fair comparison to anything. it's .......... not great.

i got mad love for AI, doe.

Last edited by eurobum : 05-10-2012 at 03:32 PM.
eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #44
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

op is a phagot
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #45
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett

fckin hater man
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: