Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #16
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
you think GS got the better end of the deal?? just shows how much Kings fans know, you guys are a ****in joke, just like your team....trading jackson was probably the best thing pacers did this year, the amount of trouble jackson causes on and off the court isnt worth it...no shock why he has had 5 different teams in the past 6 years...and harrington cant play defense if his life depended on it, probably one of the most inconsistent and overrated players around...the only player i didnt want to lose was Sarunas, he has a lot of potential, but to get Ike, i dont know mind....

I think Indiana got the better end of that deal, but you can shove your insults right up your a$$. If perezident pissed you off take it up with him, not everybody else.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #17
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
you think GS got the better end of the deal?? just shows how much Kings fans know, you guys are a ****in joke, just like your team....trading jackson was probably the best thing pacers did this year, the amount of trouble jackson causes on and off the court isnt worth it...no shock why he has had 5 different teams in the past 6 years...and harrington cant play defense if his life depended on it, probably one of the most inconsistent and overrated players around...the only player i didnt want to lose was Sarunas, he has a lot of potential, but to get Ike, i dont know mind....

First off stop with the insults. Perez said something to piss you off, not the whole got damn kings fan base.

Anyway I think GS did get the better end of that deal. Harrington is going to flourish playing Nellyball and they got rid of Dunleavy+Murphy who both have expiring contracts. If the Pacers decide to rebuild eventually, they're not going to be able to get cap room to help sign guys because eventually in 1-2 years Dun+Murph take up something like 40% of your cap space. I agree with you that it does do some good for Indiana because Diogu's got potential and they got rid of Jackson but I think that it is really a great trade for GS. So I guess my vote goes to GS.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:42 AM   #18
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
wow!! just wow bro...first off men why you judging my fellow kings fans bro? did i judge...wait a min bro u have two dam teams! that shows how much of a "basketball" fan you are so you really cant talk. If i wanted to retaliate i wouldnt know which team to insult you back with hmm o well.

anyway you really think the Pacers got the better end of the stick?? wow
Al cant play defense huh. So i guess Murphy plays like Mutombo and Dunvealy is bruce bowen ..hmmm bro you are pathetic. You are trying so hard to convience yourself that you guys(i mean which ever team you pull for) got the best deal....u guys (oops there i go again saying you guys like your a real pacer) lol any way, "you guys" got swing big time took on HORRIFIC contracts and another teams trash??

and that saying doesnt come in to play here "another mans trash....." is still another mans trash even worse. Indy is trying to turn the game of basketball into a PF frenzy HA! indy has so many PF they can start 5 of them one time :

oh and i dnt care how many problems Sjax caused the guy is way better than Dunvealy if you go player by player you'll see
Al>>>>Murphy
Sjax>>Dumbleavy
Sarunas>>>McBricks
Powell<<<ike

talent wise "you guys" lost
Contract wise "you guys" lost
Roster stability "you guys" lost

oh lastly back to that Defense thing....never mind you are hopeless aka HOMER

and please the next time you visit another teams forum leave all the sarcasim at the raps/pacers/what eva else team u pull for...cheaper you change your avitar to the NBA LOGO!! lmao because you are a fan of all!
and be4 jumping to conclusions and really making your self look dumb by calling names and so on have a sensible convo BUT for now please! dismiss yourself and have a fun season with tweddle Dee and tweddle dumbleavy
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #19
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

^^^dam prez
Old 01-18-2007, 03:26 AM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Can we get back to the original topic now?

Anyone want to check the standings? lol We're really close to top 3 right now I think. If we can lose to Boston and then Detroit, ODEN/DURANT HERE WE COME! :
Old 01-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #21
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Can we get back to the original topic now?

Anyone want to check the standings? lol We're really close to top 3 right now I think. If we can lose to Boston and then Detroit, ODEN/DURANT HERE WE COME! :
srry bmiller : he asked for it

oh well srry i cant support lol your oden durant dream because magoofs like to win they constantly say what they are about..."WE like to win! We're all about winning"

a move will be stricked really maybe something along the lines of this

Sacramento Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Ron Artest
6-7 SF from St. John's
16.5 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 3.1 apg in 36.2 minutes
Jason Hart
6-2 PG from Syracuse
3.6 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 0.8 apg in 8.4 minutes
Francisco Garcia
6-7 SF from Louisville
4.1 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 13.6 minutes
Incoming
Jared Jeffries
6-11 SF from Indiana
5.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 1.2 apg in 27.9 minutes
Channing Frye
6-11 PF from Arizona
10.6 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.6 apg in 27.0 minutes
Mardy Collins
6-6 SG from Temple
1.8 ppg, 0.6 rpg, 0.1 apg in 4.6 minutes
Kelvin Cato
6-11 C from Iowa State
1.5 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.0 apg in 5.7 minutes
Change in team outlook: -4.7 ppg, +4.3 rpg, and -2.7 apg.

New York Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Jared Jeffries
6-11 SF from Indiana
5.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 1.2 apg in 27.9 minutes
Channing Frye
6-11 PF from Arizona
10.6 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.6 apg in 27.0 minutes
Mardy Collins
6-6 SG from Temple
1.8 ppg, 0.6 rpg, 0.1 apg in 4.6 minutes
Kelvin Cato
6-11 C from Iowa State
1.5 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.0 apg in 5.7 minutes
Incoming
Ron Artest
6-7 SF from St. John's
16.5 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 3.1 apg in 36.2 minutes
Jason Hart
6-2 PG from Syracuse
3.6 ppg, 1.3 rpg, 0.8 apg in 8.4 minutes
Francisco Garcia
6-7 SF from Louisville
4.1 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 13.6 minutes
Change in team outlook: +4.7 ppg, -4.3 rpg, and +2.7 apg.

Successful Scenario
Due to Sacramento and New York being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Sacramento and New York had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

as much as i dnt want to make a purposed trade for ron i just know for a fact if they had to trade any of the big three (which would be hard for them) they rather go with Ron imo...they are sooo dam high on Brad and bibby..that being said its a win win situation for both teams
Old 01-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #22
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

:off topic:
and what a turn of events this could be for the pacers.... i mean i was saying this the minute they got the deal done but...wow they might can pry away Maggs :)

if they can that would surely make the pacers a good team i'm routing for that deal for them
Old 01-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #23
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

the reason i like 2 teams is that ive been a pacers fan since the early 90s, and i live in toronto (back then raps werent around)...well, whoever got the better end of this deal, only time will tell...i remember everyone was saying this when Dale Davis was traded for JO, and look what JO turned out to be...Ike probably wont turn out to be JO calibre, but hopefully he turn out to be an impact player...Bird was saying, Ike was one of the keys to this deal
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #24
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
:off topic:
and what a turn of events this could be for the pacers.... i mean i was saying this the minute they got the deal done but...wow they might can pry away Maggs :)

if they can that would surely make the pacers a good team i'm routing for that deal for them
ya i read this too, but wouldnt there be a trade restriction on dunlevy??

Last edited by BradMiller52 : 01-18-2007 at 02:07 PM.
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #25
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
ya i read this too, but wouldnt there be a trade restriction on dunlevy??
your right but then he would have to be involved in another multi-player/team deal.....thats a way to by pass the restriction on him

so it would look something like this

Dunleavy for Maggs and (r)
another teams (a)(b) for another teams(w)(e)

therefore the trade would look like
Dunvealy (w) (e) for Mags (r) (a) and (b) with each player going to their respected teams in which were traded for

i hope that made sense to you..thats the best way i can put it....any one can help me make it a little clearer??

Last edited by BradMiller52 : 01-18-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #26
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

That trade with NY is hideous prez
Old 01-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

You guys get Channing Frye, and Jeffries. You can rebuild around Frye, while we make Lee the starting power forward, and Artest the starting SF. We'll even add Nate Robinson to make the deal work!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:35 PM   #28
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
You guys get Channing Frye, and Jeffries. You can rebuild around Frye, while we make Lee the starting power forward, and Artest the starting SF. We'll even add Nate Robinson to make the deal work!

I like it better with Nate.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:38 PM   #29
BradMiller52
Kings fan

To be honest Frye doesn't impress me that much. He doesn't seem improved from last season, he's mainly a jump shooter, he doesn't seem to rebound well, he doesn't block shots. Don't get me wrong he's a decent player but I don't like having to take Jefferies' contract too. I rather do a deal with Miami where we get an expiring and a young player(Wright/Posey for Ron/Hart).

I don't think it makes much sense to trade Ron for a PF like Frye either. If we're trading him we'll have holes at SF and Center, so it makes sense to get back young players at those positions. I think that if the Kings scrap this season and we get a bad enough record that we'll draft a good PF in the draft. Right now we're in the right area to grab Horford who I like more than Frye. Nearly(about 2 games) 3rd worst record in the league or something like that, that's Durant/Oden/Wright area.

edit: and I don't like that deal much more if Nate Robinson is included. He's an Earl Boykins that can dunk.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:38 AM   #30
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
To be honest Frye doesn't impress me that much. He doesn't seem improved from last season, he's mainly a jump shooter, he doesn't seem to rebound well, he doesn't block shots. Don't get me wrong he's a decent player but I don't like having to take Jefferies' contract too. I rather do a deal with Miami where we get an expiring and a young player(Wright/Posey for Ron/Hart).

I don't think it makes much sense to trade Ron for a PF like Frye either. If we're trading him we'll have holes at SF and Center, so it makes sense to get back young players at those positions. I think that if the Kings scrap this season and we get a bad enough record that we'll draft a good PF in the draft. Right now we're in the right area to grab Horford who I like more than Frye. Nearly(about 2 games) 3rd worst record in the league or something like that, that's Durant/Oden/Wright area.

edit: and I don't like that deal much more if Nate Robinson is included. He's an Earl Boykins that can dunk.
thats y i much rather 6'6 PG mardy collins imo the guy is str8 up a hustler who is a much needed play maker on the squad

the only way i make a deal with heat if we can get Kapono who we were intrested in while he was at bobcats and even b4 that...i really like kapono's game the guy can flat out shoot ur friggin lights out!! but if we cant get him....i mean Dorel is a good player n all but i think would much rather kapono in the deal

so a deal of dorel posey kapono and simein for Ron Pot hart would be ideal for me
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: