Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Beyonce doesn't win a golden globe.

And Jennifer Hudson does. Fair? Maybe. Jennifer Hudson can sing her ass off, that's for sure.. but other than her singing moments in the movie, i don't think that the role was very demanding as an actor. Beyonce definitely had more lines. Anyways, what's everyone's reaction.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:28 AM   #2
cbq300
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cbq300 has an OK reputation so far

i am waiting for spider 3
cbq300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:16 PM   #3
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Good. She doesn't deserve one. Looks should only beable to take you so far. When it comes to awards, it should be based on actual talent/performance.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Austin Powers 3 put Beyonce in the negatives for acting points. She needs at least 1 more great acting job to even out at 0...THEN she can start fighting for awards
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

Im tired of Beyonce, she needs to hibernate for a minute and then come back.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #6
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Im tired of Beyonce, she needs to hibernate for a minute and then come back.

I'll never get tired of beyonce. And i'll bet if she wasn't with Jay and she offered herself to you right now, you wouldn't say no. unless you were gay.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
DLakerfan
Banned

DLakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Beyonce is way overrated and annoying, she is not even hot, her butt is bigger than a volkswagon dealer.
DLakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLakerfan
Beyonce is way overrated and annoying, she is not even hot, her butt is bigger than a volkswagon dealer.
My question is, is that because you don't like beyonce or because you don't like black women in general.. honestly, i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

Last edited by haterofhaters : 01-16-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #9
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

co-signed
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
DLakerfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
My question is, is that because you don't like beyonce or because you don't like black women in general.. honestly, i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

are u telling me that I'm racist?I own a black and white TV, I eat fried chicken and I receive welfare check. I also own a poster of Scarface.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #11
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLakerfan
are u telling me that I'm racist?I own a black and white TV, I eat fried chicken and I receive welfare check. I also own a poster of Scarface.
calm down man, i was just talking about preferences. a lot of white men prefer white women and a lot of black men prefer black women, that's just how it is. and wtf??? lol. You have to eat fried chicken, own a pic os scarface and receive a welfare check to be black all if a sudden? I'm tired of f-ing bs statements like that btw. Anyways, back to my original point.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #12
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Beyonce is a terrible actress, why would she win an acting award? Just because she has more lines?
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #13
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Biggly
Beyonce is a terrible actress, why would she win an acting award? Just because she has more lines?

Can someone please give more of a description than, "she's bad, she can't act, she's a terrible actress?" I don't think she's a bad actress. I think it's funny how people say looks can only get you so far.. but I think in her case that people just won't give anything else she does a chance just because of her looks. It's like people want her to be bad just because she's beautiful.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:46 PM   #14
DLakerfan
Banned

Beyonce cant act, cant dance and can barely sing, the only reason she still has gigs is because she's black, if she's white with the big butt, she will not make it into showbusiness.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #15
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Beyonce is hot, but that's it. She's not a good actress and doesn't deserve an award for anything other than singing or having a$$.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: