Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: AP Source: LeBron to be named NBA MVP on Saturday

Yeah, it's not a great analogy. It'd be better if richest person were analogous to team instead of player, and if there were only 30 people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    Oh, cry me a river. If we forget voting results.. and judge their performances and impact.. it was even a bigger reach for Durant.
    Durant has a bigger impact and he actually closes games, Durant is the one going for the title so Lebron can have 6 MVPs for all I care, but saying this was not close is CF86 kidna homerism which I have to admit does not surprise me coming from you lot.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James wins 2011-12 NBA Most Valuable Player. Durant 2nd, Chris Paul 3rd

Anyone know why Wade was below Rose in the voting table on NBA.com when he got more points?

Default Re: LeBron James wins 2011-12 NBA Most Valuable Player. Durant 2nd, Chris Paul 3rd

Well deserved indeed.
    LeBron James is the best player in the league right now. With Wade being out for extended periods in the reg season, that further helps LeBron's case.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Durant has a bigger impact and he actually closes games, Durant is the one going for the title so Lebron can have 6 MVPs for all I care, but saying this was not close is CF86 kidna homerism which I have to admit does not surprise me coming from you lot.
    Seeing as one of you two is a Heat fan and the other a OKC fan.. Let me say you sir are the ******* and retard out of the two. Lebron is clearly the MVP and 'Durant is the one going for the title'? Bitch please, if your life was on the line and you had to predict the team that'll win the championship this year you'd cry 'M-m-m-miami..'

Great speech

Well deserved too... Now he needs that championship which I think he will get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    Seeing as one of you two is a Heat fan and the other a OKC fan.. Let me say you sir are the ******* and retard out of the two. Lebron is clearly the MVP and 'Durant is the one going for the title'? Bitch please, if your life was on the line and you had to predict the team that'll win the championship this year you'd cry 'M-m-m-miami..'
    lol you calling me out you stupid son of a whore? And OKC has been my prediction to win it all since the beginning of the season. Now go suck some Rose balls.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Good for Lebron, king.......(of the regular season).....James

Just means he won't get a title this year

Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joe Johnson...

Some voters have absolutely no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joe Johnson...

Some voters have absolutely no shame.
    Seriously, they need to stop making the voting process anonymous.