Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #121
JohnnyWall
Banned

JohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJohnnyWall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: AP Source: LeBron to be named NBA MVP on Saturday

Yeah, it's not a great analogy. It'd be better if richest person were analogous to team instead of player, and if there were only 30 people in the world.
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #122
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Oh, cry me a river. If we forget voting results.. and judge their performances and impact.. it was even a bigger reach for Durant.
Durant has a bigger impact and he actually closes games, Durant is the one going for the title so Lebron can have 6 MVPs for all I care, but saying this was not close is CF86 kidna homerism which I have to admit does not surprise me coming from you lot.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #123
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board
Default Re: LeBron James wins 2011-12 NBA Most Valuable Player. Durant 2nd, Chris Paul 3rd

Anyone know why Wade was below Rose in the voting table on NBA.com when he got more points?
BlackWhiteGreen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #124
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: LeBron James wins 2011-12 NBA Most Valuable Player. Durant 2nd, Chris Paul 3rd

Well deserved indeed.
LeBron James is the best player in the league right now. With Wade being out for extended periods in the reg season, that further helps LeBron's case.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #125
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Durant has a bigger impact and he actually closes games, Durant is the one going for the title so Lebron can have 6 MVPs for all I care, but saying this was not close is CF86 kidna homerism which I have to admit does not surprise me coming from you lot.
Seeing as one of you two is a Heat fan and the other a OKC fan.. Let me say you sir are the ******* and retard out of the two. Lebron is clearly the MVP and 'Durant is the one going for the title'? Bitch please, if your life was on the line and you had to predict the team that'll win the championship this year you'd cry 'M-m-m-miami..'
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #126
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great speech

Well deserved too... Now he needs that championship which I think he will get.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #127
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
Seeing as one of you two is a Heat fan and the other a OKC fan.. Let me say you sir are the ******* and retard out of the two. Lebron is clearly the MVP and 'Durant is the one going for the title'? Bitch please, if your life was on the line and you had to predict the team that'll win the championship this year you'd cry 'M-m-m-miami..'

lol you calling me out you stupid son of a whore? And OKC has been my prediction to win it all since the beginning of the season. Now go suck some Rose balls.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #128
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #129
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Good for Lebron, king.......(of the regular season).....James

Just means he won't get a title this year
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #130
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joe Johnson...

Some voters have absolutely no shame.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #131
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joe Johnson...

Some voters have absolutely no shame.
Seriously, they need to stop making the voting process anonymous.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: