Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
dak121
College superstar

Default Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Boozer
Ben Wallace
John Starks
Jalen Rose
Tim Floyd
Jim Boylan
Vinny Del Negro
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Your list is missing Eddy Curry.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Eddie Curry is from Chicago therefore gets a pass.

I, for one, know that if there was a prize for most hated fan upgrayyed/CRNBA would take the crown.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Tim Floyd - Easy #1
Quintin Dailey - Worst shot-chucker in Bulls history
Janero Pargo - WHY DID WE KEEP RESIGNING HIM?!?!?
Horace Grant - Younger fans forget the way he left this team high and dry. "F this team, I hate Jordan, I hate Chicago, I'm outta here."

There is no justification for hating Boozer, other than his contract. He has been a professional with us, worked hard on his conditioning to stay healthy, and has improved in his defense(while, yes, he still sucks at post-D). You can hate his contract, but that means you should hate Gar/Pax first and foremost. I hate his contract too.

And for VDN. Hate Pax too. That is what you get with a ZERO experience coach, one that went .500 for his two seasons here(give me a break, seriously). At least Floyd had experience and he still failed miserably to develop something we could piece or build around. What a two-faced piece of crap.

Starks... 4 games?! He isn't hated for being a Bull, he is hated for being a rival Knick.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

Really? Just because he's from Chicago he gets a pass? The guy ****ing sucked. Quit blowing everyone just because they're from Chicago. He's a 7 foot tall bust. He couldn't rebound a damn ball. I don't give a shit if he was my next door neighbor I'd still say he sucked.

What do you bring to the forum besides sucking up to the Bulls to the point where it doesn't matter how horrible things are you're not going to call them out on their bullshit. Like with Derrick Rose. You refuse to acknowledge that he plays recklessly and it's one of the reasons he was so injured this year. But of course to you that's me being a traitor. **** off.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #6
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

I, for one, know that if there was a prize for most hated fan upgrayyed/CRNBA would take the crown.

This...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Yeah because you two idiots represent the Bulls so well?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
What do you bring to the forum

Yeah........I wouldn't open that box.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
methusala
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I'm a pessimistic little bitch who won't show his face unless things go downhill and I can bitch

What candor dak!
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
dak121
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
What candor dak!

Who are you and why are you obsessed with me?

There's an ignore button. Use it instead of stalking me. Sad.

Then again, I'm kind of flattered to have a fanbase of mopy, sensitive bitch-ass posters.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Really? Just because he's from Chicago he gets a pass? The guy ****ing sucked. Quit blowing everyone just because they're from Chicago. He's a 7 foot tall bust. He couldn't rebound a damn ball. I don't give a shit if he was my next door neighbor I'd still say he sucked.

What do you bring to the forum besides sucking up to the Bulls to the point where it doesn't matter how horrible things are you're not going to call them out on their bullshit. Like with Derrick Rose. You refuse to acknowledge that he plays recklessly and it's one of the reasons he was so injured this year. But of course to you that's me being a traitor. **** off.

1. Yes he does. He came out of Dirksen middle school (where I used to ball) and got drafted straight from HS. It is not his fault that he got drafted so high at such a young age. It IS his fault he didn't stay dedicated to fitness, but considering the things that happened to him in his life I can understand why basketball isn't #1 on his priority list. Not everyone is cut out to be an NBA legend--Curry being one of them. I can say he wasn't a good player, but I also can look outside the game of basketball with a bigger perspective son.

2. Russel Westbrook and D Wade play similar styles. RW hasn't missed a game has he? (mind you, he plays WAY more OC than Rose). Some running backs in the NFL (like Walter Payton) has very aggressive styles yet stayed healthy. Others played conservatively and got hurt. Maybe he should change up his style, or maybe he shouldn't. Some players are effective when they play according to their hearts....others are more cerebral. Either way, no one can predict whether or not Rose should do this or that, or more specifically, what type of style will keep him healthy and effective. If you could predict that you'd live in Vegas and be filthy rich.

3. I don't suck up to the Bulls I LOVE the Bulls. They are my favorite team, regardless of sport, so when I see Nancy-boys like you waffling and flip-flopping, talking nonsense about maybe switching teams and trading away loyal players for no good reason I get heated. You suck as a poster and even more so as a Bull's fan. You just don't get it. You're not made of the same red and black cloth that the rest of us are woven from. You're a fake, phony, fugazi Bulls fan and I will call you out on it as long as we both post here.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:32 AM   #12
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Uh... no. He doesn't get a pass because you used to play basketball at the same gym he played at. That's ****ing stupid. He was a lazy, low IQ basketball player. No pass.

He should definitely change up his style. You try and compare him to Westbrook. Well obviously Westbrook can play at that style and not get injured. For Rose? It obviously doesn't really suit him well with all of the injuries he's had this season including the one that cost the Bulls the playoffs this season. There is no debate here. He needs to change his style so he can remain healthy.

I love the Bulls too. But I can call out their shitty FO and call out their players. Just because they wear a Bulls jersey doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when there's a problem. You on the other hand sound just as bad as the Laker and Heat fans on the main forum.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:37 AM   #13
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Yeah........I wouldn't open that box.

I just did, douche bag.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Uh... no. He doesn't get a pass because you used to play basketball at the same gym he played at. That's ****ing stupid. He was a lazy, low IQ basketball player. No pass.

He should definitely change up his style. You try and compare him to Westbrook. Well obviously Westbrook can play at that style and not get injured. For Rose? It obviously doesn't really suit him well with all of the injuries he's had this season including the one that cost the Bulls the playoffs this season. There is no debate here. He needs to change his style so he can remain healthy.

I love the Bulls too. But I can call out their shitty FO and call out their players. Just because they wear a Bulls jersey doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when there's a problem. You on the other hand sound just as bad as the Laker and Heat fans on the main forum.

1. He's a human. He's been through a shit-ton in his life. He never proclaimed to be a King or a Jester for that matter. He's got a pass (no one but you are bitching about him) and he is welcome in Chicago.

2. Sometimes when you play conservative you get hurt as well. NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE. Derrick should play as hard as he can and with his heart. If he doesn't he won't be the same player and he won't be happy.

3. Shitty FO? Gar and Pax have done a good job. They set us up to compete for years to come and just because we had some unfortunate unforseeable injuries doesn't take away from that. Notice how you waited until we started a string of bad luck to start bitching and moaning like a menopausal housewife. Why? Because before D. Rose got hurt there wasn't much to complain about.

4. You made a thread saying "we should expect this, this is the Bulls." Don't ever question my fandom after that POS thread. You're the worst kind of poster and as of right now you have turned yourself into an unlikeable pariah as far as Bull's fans are concerned. Ask yourself this, "is every fan on the Buls forum agasinst me because I'M being unreasonable or is it because THEY are being unreasonable?" More than a handful of people ahve called you out on being a bitchmade idiot and you refuse to believe it. fall back and let real Bulls fans discuss the Bulls.

*When you were in HS posting about ball players and life in Chicago etc I was at Ada Park and Washington park balling my heart out. When you were doing what lames do I was suiting up against other warriors in the Red South. I have been in countless tourneys in IN, OH, and IL. I LIVE basketball while you are on the outside looking in. You have no value here because you don't have any loyalty as a Bull's fan AND you don't know spit about ball. You are the worst kind of poster. I would pity you if I felt that it would help.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:10 AM   #15
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
I just did, douche bag.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: