Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #16
Rose
Chill Mode
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Activated
Posts: 35,369
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Technically....Eddy Curry should be loved. For 2 or 3 important reasons.

1. The whole home grown and raised aspect.

But more importantly.

2. He didn't go bust here. He looked like a future all star in the making. A good player. And hell he was most of the time he was here, especially the last year he was here.

and 3. Because of him we got Noah. If he didn't go bust on the knicks that year, we don't get Noah, plain and simple.

Who says he didn't still support the Bulls?



Side note: we're totally going to ignore that other pick he got us.

Last edited by Rose : 05-14-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #17
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Technically....Eddy Curry should be loved. For 2 or 3 important reasons.

1. The whole home grown and raised aspect.

But more importantly.

2. He didn't go bust here. He looked like a future all star in the making. A good player. And hell he was most of the time he was here, especially the last year he was here.

and 3. Because of him we got Noah. If he didn't go bust on the knicks that year, we don't get Noah, plain and simple.

Who says he didn't still support the Bulls?



Side note: we're totally going to ignore that other pick he got us.
Plus, seeing as though he had an irregular heartbeat and his kid got killed I can see how he didn't pan out the way people thought.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
Rose
Chill Mode
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Activated
Posts: 35,369
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Plus, seeing as though he had an irregular heartbeat and his kid got killed I can see how he didn't pan out the way people thought.
true, very good points.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #19
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Shermer Il
Posts: 355
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
1. He's a human. He's been through a shit-ton in his life. He never proclaimed to be a King or a Jester for that matter. He's got a pass (no one but you are bitching about him) and he is welcome in Chicago.

2. Sometimes when you play conservative you get hurt as well. NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE. Derrick should play as hard as he can and with his heart. If he doesn't he won't be the same player and he won't be happy.

3. Shitty FO? Gar and Pax have done a good job. They set us up to compete for years to come and just because we had some unfortunate unforseeable injuries doesn't take away from that. Notice how you waited until we started a string of bad luck to start bitching and moaning like a menopausal housewife. Why? Because before D. Rose got hurt there wasn't much to complain about.

4. You made a thread saying "we should expect this, this is the Bulls." Don't ever question my fandom after that POS thread. You're the worst kind of poster and as of right now you have turned yourself into an unlikeable pariah as far as Bull's fans are concerned. Ask yourself this, "is every fan on the Buls forum agasinst me because I'M being unreasonable or is it because THEY are being unreasonable?" More than a handful of people ahve called you out on being a bitchmade idiot and you refuse to believe it. fall back and let real Bulls fans discuss the Bulls.


*When you were in HS posting about ball players and life in Chicago etc I was at Ada Park and Washington park balling my heart out. When you were doing what lames do I was suiting up against other warriors in the Red South. I have been in countless tourneys in IN, OH, and IL. I LIVE basketball while you are on the outside looking in. You have no value here because you don't have any loyalty as a Bull's fan AND you don't know spit about ball. You are the worst kind of poster. I would pity you if I felt that it would help.


Upgrayded, from reading this it is apparent you just got served, and once again on behalf of the entire Chicago Bulls Forum here on Inside Hoops........

F*** YOU
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #20
methusala
Serious playground baller
 
methusala's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 493
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Who are you and why are you obsessed with me?

There's an ignore button. Use it instead of stalking me. Sad.

Then again, I'm kind of flattered to have a fanbase of mopy, sensitive bitch-ass posters.

Stalking? That would imply I direct posts to you outside of this forum. I don't, so there goes that theory.

I call you on your bullshit here because it's all bullshit.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #21
methusala
Serious playground baller
 
methusala's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 493
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
I just did, douche bag.

And made an ass of yourself in the process. Bravo!
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #22
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star
 
Upgrayedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Wow, some of you are just as bad as the Laker and Heat fans on the main forum.

Curry was fat, lazy and unmotivated. Quit blowing him just because he grew up around here. Should we cheer for the Heat now because Wade grew up in Chicago? What about the Celtics because Garnett went to high school here in Chicago?

****ing idiots.

Also, Go Getter, I don't need your pity. I don't give a shit that you played street ball. Seriously. You're a ****ing tool.

Last edited by Upgrayedd : 05-15-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #23
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Wow, some of you are just as bad as the Laker and Heat fans on the main forum.

Curry was fat, lazy and unmotivated. Quit blowing him just because he grew up around here. Should we cheer for the Heat now because Wade grew up in Chicago? What about the Celtics because Garnett went to high school here in Chicago?

****ing idiots.

Also, Go Getter, I don't need your pity. I don't give a shit that you played street ball. Seriously. You're a ****ing tool.
1. Actually I cheer for both Wade and KG because I followed them in HS. (plus Wade runs a free b ball clinic in the hood so he's done good in my community)
2. Curry played pretty well for a big right out of HS when he was here. No one is blowing him--he had an irregular heartbeat and his kid got killed. You can't blame a guy for going into a funk after something like that. I would probably go crazy if (God forbid) something happened to my boy.
3. You are pitiful but I don't pity you. Get it straight though. I played HS ball in the Red South and in IN, was the starting PG on my USAF base team (which had a couple college players on it) as well as playing streetball and coaching kids. What are your basketball credentials (besides 2k)?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #24
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star
 
Upgrayedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

So now we have to have played major basketball in order to have an opinion on here? You're a ****ing dumbshit.

Anyways, I played basketball all the time when I was younger. I played in leagues, played in my driveway with my friends, played up at the park all the time. Yet none of that matters to be a fan. You don't have to have played a single second of a sport to be a fan. I also watch MMA but I've never stepped into the octagon, I'm a big fan of boxing but I've never stepped into a boxing ring. That's so ****ing dumb. I can't believe I'm arguing with someone so stupid.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #25
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
So now we have to have played major basketball in order to have an opinion on here? You're a ****ing dumbshit.

Anyways, I played basketball all the time when I was younger. I played in leagues, played in my driveway with my friends, played up at the park all the time. Yet none of that matters to be a fan. You don't have to have played a single second of a sport to be a fan. I also watch MMA but I've never stepped into the octagon, I'm a big fan of boxing but I've never stepped into a boxing ring. That's so ****ing dumb. I can't believe I'm arguing with someone so stupid.
You never played organized ball on a real team though have you? I can tell your basketball knowledge is superficial. Of course there are guys that have never played a lick that can pick up on the game's subtle nuances. Sadly, you are not one of those guys.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #26
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 4,763
Unhappy Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Plus, seeing as though he had an irregular heartbeat and his kid got killed I can see how he didn't pan out the way people thought.



The heart thing happened in Chicago. The other stuff came after he left.




I'm not sure he should get a pass either. He was fat, lazy, not dedicated, and selfish during his tenure here. He would have eventually became the Ben Wallace contract. Not to mention he was stupid for having such a big entourage and paying his crew boatloads of money, then again that too came after Chicago.




The best thing he did for the Bulls was bring us Noah.





As for the topic, I've been a bulls fan since 94, I was 7, so from the coaches and players I've experiences I'd say;



Tim Floyd


Ben Wallace
Curry to an extent
Mercer, but I think it was cuz he represented the failure in free agency
Tyrus Thomas, dumb jock, again representation of a failure, could have had Aldridge
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #27
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,452
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
The heart thing happened in Chicago. The other stuff came after he left.




I'm not sure he should get a pass either. He was fat, lazy, not dedicated, and selfish during his tenure here. He would have eventually became the Ben Wallace contract. Not to mention he was stupid for having such a big entourage and paying his crew boatloads of money, then again that too came after Chicago.




The best thing he did for the Bulls was bring us Noah.





As for the topic, I've been a bulls fan since 94, I was 7, so from the coaches and players I've experiences I'd say;



Tim Floyd


Ben Wallace
Curry to an extent
Mercer, but I think it was cuz he represented the failure in free agency
Tyrus Thomas, dumb jock, again representation of a failure, could have had Aldridge
I know when they happened I'm talking about his career as a whole.

He played pretty well considering he was a teenager going up against grown men...you can't deny that.

Although he may have had his faults he led the league in fg% in his 2nd year (at how old?). Everyone knew he had that heart condition, and considering, I mean it's your heart and you're a big fella CARDIO is going to be difficult especially when you have a propensity to eat.

Dude came from Harvey and went from eating Nicki's and Arnie's and Harold's to eating the best food in the Windy City. Not saying that he was right and that he couldn't have been stronger in will--but I UNDERSTAND.

Curry had the cards stacked against him from the beginning and I'm proud of him for even making the league.

*And omg he was a millionaire at 18 and he had an entourage? What an asshole!If I knew the ride was going to be short due to my heart condition I'd probably would have rolled with a bunch of my friends from the Chi too.

Last edited by Go Getter : 05-16-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #28
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star
 
Upgrayedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Wasn't Curry's health problems related to him being overweight? It certainly didn't help.

One of my favorite basketball quotes of all time is when Scott Skiles was asked after a game what Curry could do to improve his rebounding and Skiles looks at the reporter and goes "Jump?".
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #29
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star
 
Upgrayedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,302
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You never played organized ball on a real team though have you? I can tell your basketball knowledge is superficial. Of course there are guys that have never played a lick that can pick up on the game's subtle nuances. Sadly, you are not one of those guys.

What real teams have you played for? It's not like you've played in the NBA. This is such a stupid argument. You do not have to have played an organized sport at a high level in order to understand the game. So get off your high horse already, asshole.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #30
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 4,763
Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I know when they happened I'm talking about his career as a whole.

He played pretty well considering he was a teenager going up against grown men...you can't deny that.

Although he may have had his faults he led the league in fg% in his 2nd year (at how old?). Everyone knew he had that heart condition, and considering, I mean it's your heart and you're a big fella CARDIO is going to be difficult especially when you have a propensity to eat.

Dude came from Harvey and went from eating Nicki's and Arnie's and Harold's to eating the best food in the Windy City. Not saying that he was right and that he couldn't have been stronger in will--but I UNDERSTAND.

Curry had the cards stacked against him from the beginning and I'm proud of him for even making the league.

*And omg he was a millionaire at 18 and he had an entourage? What an asshole!If I knew the ride was going to be short due to my heart condition I'd probably would have rolled with a bunch of my friends from the Chi too.





Don't be sarcastic because he's from chicago, who gives a flying f*ck.



His problem was he went the mc hammer and Antoine walker route and felt like if your last name was curry, you got his money.



And the topic was about Chicago players and coaches so that's why I mentioned his heart issues being here. His personal and family issues weren't a problem when he was a bull.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy