Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #31
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Default Re: Most hated Bulls player/coach of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Don't be sarcastic because he's from chicago, who gives a flying f*ck.

His problem was he went the mc hammer and Antoine walker route and felt like if your last name was curry, you got his money.

And the topic was about Chicago players and coaches so that's why I mentioned his heart issues being here. His personal and family issues weren't a problem when he was a bull.
I'm not being sarcastic I'm being serious I appreciate a Chicago guy playing for the Bulls.

He had a season where HE LED THE LEAGUE IN FG%. That isn't half bad.

We got decent trade value for him.

It's not like he pulled a Lebron or Dwight on us either.

If he was generous with his money that's good on his soul and only his fault if he goes broke. No need to hate him for that. He can always get a good coaching job and feed himself anbd his family at sports bars around Chicago because he is a former Bull.

I mentioned his family issues in respects to his whole career.

He was a high risk high reward player and we got a year out of him where he sat and learned, a decent year, and an injury plagued year.

Not worth hating the guy.

Especially when he has a dead woman and kid in his wake you heartless bastard.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #32
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I'm not being sarcastic I'm being serious I appreciate a Chicago guy playing for the Bulls.

He had a season where HE LED THE LEAGUE IN FG%. That isn't half bad.

We got decent trade value for him.

It's not like he pulled a Lebron or Dwight on us either.

If he was generous with his money that's good on his soul and only his fault if he goes broke. No need to hate him for that. He can always get a good coaching job and feed himself anbd his family at sports bars around Chicago because he is a former Bull.

I mentioned his family issues in respects to his whole career.

He was a high risk high reward player and we got a year out of him where he sat and learned, a decent year, and an injury plagued year.

Not worth hating the guy.

Especially when he has a dead woman and kid in his wake you heartless bastard.

There you go being sensitive again. What is your problem??? Big whoop he is from chicago, if he were from New Hampshire you wouldn't really care what his personal issues happened.

Stay on topic. His time with the Bulls. That's what the discussion is about. Curry, no he didnt pull a LeBron or Dwight, but him refusing a heart test was selfish and not team first attitude. And I'm not so sure he would get free meals around chicago, he ain't Ditka. He ain't Pippen. He didn't briny anything to the city of Chicago that is worth mentioning.

You're getting mad because he is from Chicago and a couple of us have him on our hate list. Guess what, I'm not a fan of Wade either, don't care where he's from. Dont appreciate his attitude towards the Bulls or the way he strung them along during FA when he knew what was going to happen all along.

Last edited by ballinhun8 : 05-18-2012 at 11:50 PM.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #33
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
There you go being sensitive again. What is your problem??? Big whoop he is from chicago, if he were from New Hampshire you wouldn't really care what his personal issues happened.

Stay on topic. His time with the Bulls. That's what the discussion is about. Curry, no he didnt pull a LeBron or Dwight, but him refusing a heart test was selfish and not team first attitude. And I'm not so sure he would get free meals around chicago, he ain't Ditka. He ain't Pippen. He didn't briny anything to the city of Chicago that is worth mentioning.

You're getting mad because he is from Chicago and a couple of us have him on our hate list. Guess what, I'm not a fan of Wade either, don't care where he's from. Dont appreciate his attitude towards the Bulls or the way he strung them along during FA when he knew what was going to happen all along.
1. If it's not big to you then fine but it is big to me. I know what he went through to become successful in basketball. If you can't appreciate it then fine, but many Chicagoans such as myself respect that. It's not rocket science.

2. As a Bulls he played 3 seasons. One he sat, the other he was injured, and another he led the league in FG%. Not bad at all. He didn't exactly stink like say Marcus Fizer.

3. I could care less if you like Curry, Wade, or Homerunn Inn pizza I'm just stating my POV. Just because I debate with fervor doesn't mean I'm getting mad irl buddy.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: