Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Da Bears!!!

i'm not gonna sit here and say that the bears will win it all and talk **** like say F*** NO, F*** INDY, F*** NE like other people on this forum.....as the matter of fact, i am kinda scared of their matchup against the saints this weekend.........but, i am hoping they can pull it off and advance to the superbowl.......if my beloved chicago bears lose this weekend, i am actually proud of them to have gotten this far, had a nice season, made the playoffs, and went to the next round........but, if the bears do make it to the superbowl.....the only thing imma say is, " F*** YOU! "

just wondering who in here are bears fans?

not really a bears fan but you're rooting for them this weekend and who's your fav team?
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Packers fan here, and just so you know the Bears aren't winning anything. The Saints are going to the Super Bowl to play Indy. The Saints have a top 3 running offense in the NFL, and if Rex has a bad game your season is done.

Saints vs. Colts on Super Bowl Sunday

Book it.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

hey....thatz cool with me......an honest opinion.......unlike other sh!theads on this forum, all they wanna do is talk sh!t and all it is is just your opinion......don't go on saying F*** the BEARS or F*** REX this and that cause you gonna feel stupid if you're wrong......but, itz cool that you think the saints will advance...i don't blame you, they got so many different poison on that team.....anybody can f*** you up......you got brees to deuce to bush to horn to colston......anybody......thatz why i said that i'm nervous on this upcoming game..........we'll see tho.......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Giants fan, I rooted for the Bears to beat the Hawks because I didnt feel that the Hawks belonged in that game, now that they won, im rooting for the Saints. I dont like either team, but the Saints are more exciting to watch, and the Bears caused the turnaround that lead to the losing streak for the Giants.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Packers fan here, and just so you know the Bears aren't winning anything. The Saints are going to the Super Bowl to play Indy. The Saints have a top 3 running offense in the NFL, and if Rex has a bad game your season is done.

Saints vs. Colts on Super Bowl Sunday

Book it.

get the hell outta here.. colts will never beat the patriots... ever.. never happens in the playoffs.. why would that change this year.. manning is so bad against new england its ridiculous
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
get the hell outta here.. colts will never beat the patriots... ever.. never happens in the playoffs.. why would that change this year.. manning is so bad against new england its ridiculous
So just because Manning hasn't won a Super Bowl that means he never will? Dumb logic there. And if you haven't noticed, Manning hasn't played well for the first two playoff games, it has been the Colts defense that stepped up and made big plays. So even if Manning doesn't do well, the Colts defense will make plays, and give the Colts a chance to win the game.

Book it.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 04:30 PM   #7
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bears are winning the Superbowl. It's our time.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
Manning now has home field advantage, which he previously didnt have, dont count him out so quick.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #9
DertyNerdy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DertyNerdy has an OK reputation so far

IM ONE OF THE BIGGEST BEARS FANS EVER!
AND TO WHOEVER SIAD ITS OUR TIME..HELL YES!!!

ITS BEEN OVER TWO DECADES..SINCE WE'VE GONE TO THE SUPERBOWL
AND WE HAVENT WON A PLAY OFF GAME SINCE 1995..THE LAST PLAY OFF GAME WE WON AT HOME WAS IN 1991..AND FINALLY WE'VE DONE IT..

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SUNDAY!!!!
DertyNerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:39 AM   #10
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!!!!
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #11
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

PHXsunsROCK1105 has decent reputation
Default Umm..

I'm a big bears fan...but, no..they aren't going to the Superbowl and they will be lucky not to get embarrassed during the NFC championship game. Rex Grossman is too inconsistent.
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: