Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #16
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

nugsfreak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
ayo congrats on your health and recovery.. truely an inspiring story.. you got alot of heart man.. stay up

thank you, the cool thing about my experience is the fact that what the doctors learned through me will be able to help future patients and help come up with new cures for this desease.
nugsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #17
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default yeah man

yeah man'.. stories like that are amazing to hear.. because of the determination that you have to have in order to make it through experiences that can change your life..

it makes me happy knowin your fightin' the way you are..

you got alot of fight in you.. and you will do big things..
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Congratulations on your recovery, very inspiring story.

That is one big motherfuking fish!
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #19
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

you guys are great ! thank you so much for all the comments and support !
I am fully healed and if you did not know about my story you most likely would not be able to tell that I had something like that done. I walk with a slight limp which is sometimes barely noticable. I will when I get older have to have my hip replaced at probably around 50 yrs old (cross my fingers).

it is a pleasure to chat with you about every day and your opinions are certantly enteresting.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #20
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugsfreak
you guys are great ! thank you so much for all the comments and support !
I am fully healed and if you did not know about my story you most likely would not be able to tell that I had something like that done. I walk with a slight limp which is sometimes barely noticable. I will when I get older have to have my hip replaced at probably around 50 yrs old (cross my fingers).

it is a pleasure to chat with you about every day and your opinions are certantly enteresting.

hey man.. whether you have a limp or not.. you are just like everybody else.. except you had to struggle to get where you are at.. and you made it.. if anybody.. ever.. ever.. looks at you differently cuz of your limp.. seriously shut them up forever...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:06 PM   #21
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

Quote:
hey man.. whether you have a limp or not.. you are just like everybody else.. except you had to struggle to get where you are at.. and you made it.. if anybody.. ever.. ever.. looks at you differently cuz of your limp.. seriously shut them up forever...

it was tough at first to hear people say some pretty d@mn mean things about me mostly because i was "different" but I know just ignore them fools and focus on the greater things of life.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:10 PM   #22
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
it was tough at first to hear people say some pretty d@mn mean things about me mostly because i was "different" but I know just ignore them fools and focus on the greater things of life.

see.. that pisses me off.. people seriously have opinions that can be soo insane its not even worth it to pay attention to..

i have a big puffy jacket that i wear alot.. and i wear fitted hats.. and listen to rap.. and wear jeans.. and everybody thinks i try to be a rapper... like.. i like the clothes that i wear.. thats my choice...

people dont think before they open there mouths.. and it pisses me off
.. if you are happy with yourself.. peoples opinions mean nothing

be happy you are alive.. and seriously.. if i ever see any of those people in real life.. ill get em' ahah
Old 01-16-2007, 11:15 PM   #23
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

Quote:
see.. that pisses me off.. people seriously have opinions that can be soo insane its not even worth it to pay attention to..

i have a big puffy jacket that i wear alot.. and i wear fitted hats.. and listen to rap.. and wear jeans.. and everybody thinks i try to be a rapper... like.. i like the clothes that i wear.. thats my choice...

people dont think before they open there mouths.. and it pisses me off
.. if you are happy with yourself.. peoples opinions mean nothing

be happy you are alive.. and seriously.. if i ever see any of those people in real life.. ill get em' ahah

they don't realise that what they say could hurt someone emotionally as it did with me for a while until i learned to ingnore them.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:18 PM   #24
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
they don't realise that what they say could hurt someone emotionally as it did with me for a while until i learned to ingnore them.

my ex girlfriend bashed the hell outta me when we broke up.. and it eventually drove me to therapy... and one of these days she will wake up one morning and say the exact same thing you just said.. people dont realize the effect words have...

its ridiculous..
Old 01-16-2007, 11:34 PM   #25
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

Quote:
my ex girlfriend bashed the hell outta me when we broke up.. and it eventually drove me to therapy... and one of these days she will wake up one morning and say the exact same thing you just said.. people dont realize the effect words have...

its ridiculous..
yeah it is, if they put themselves in our shoes they'd think twice about what they say
on a good note, if it was not for my disorder I would not have met Melo at the sixteenth street mall in denver. I was at a company party one night and had a massive charley horse which gave me fits when I was trying to walk. melo saw me while he was stopped at a red light and offered me a ride to my car about five blocks away. I told him my story and he said he'll use it as inspiration for the rest of the season. he is a great man and I will always remember that night for the rest of my life.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: