Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,232
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

This is my video tribute to LeBron James during his tenure in Cleveland. I figured I'd make the video for two reasons. One, to get more familiarized with Sony Vegas. Two, because no matter what way you slice it, if you're a true Cavaliers fan, you had best years during his last few years he was in Cleveland. I don't agree with how he handled the way he left, but when it's all said and done...

...Goodbye. Thanks for the memories.

Stream (HD): http://vimeo.com/29608045

Direct Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20833...nd_tribute.wmv

Edit: I've now added this to YouTube after I was able to dispute the copyright claim for the song...

YouTube Stream (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA

Last edited by Meticode : 04-15-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
JaskoX1
The Herpes of My Life.
 
JaskoX1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 650
JaskoX1 has decent reputation
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Great choice of music. Not the usual rap bullshit we see. That double-overtime Game 5 win vs Detroit in the Eastern Conference Finals.. oh lord.
JaskoX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,232
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaskoX1
Great choice of music. Not the usual rap bullshit we see. That double-overtime Game 5 win vs Detroit in the Eastern Conference Finals.. oh lord.
I've never really been a fan of the hip-hop mixes. There's only a few I like.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 7,973
chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

a few very scattered thoughts:

great mix, i honestly got goosebumps at the start

that game winner in 09 against orlando was probably the best moment ive had following the cavs

it was almost surprising looking back and realising how lebron was revered, how everybody agreed that we were witnessing an all-time great blossom, and how now hes suddenly a pariah. it really puts into perspective how much the perception of lebron has changed

again looking back at the run in 2010, but especially 09, i cant believe we didnt even get to the conference finals, such a huge disappointment. the cavs were killing the pistons, the hawks, it really felt like everything was coming together.

that two handed windmill at 3;35 was ridiculous, outside of jordan or dominique what other star could do that?

its nice to see a fellow cavs fan be able to compartmentalize the lebron era. to accept that hes gone, to appreciate the past, but most importantly to be able to move forward, look forward to the future, and stop being 'lebron's old team'
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:31 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,232
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
a few very scattered thoughts:

great mix, i honestly got goosebumps at the start

that game winner in 09 against orlando was probably the best moment ive had following the cavs

it was almost surprising looking back and realising how lebron was revered, how everybody agreed that we were witnessing an all-time great blossom, and how now hes suddenly a pariah. it really puts into perspective how much the perception of lebron has changed

again looking back at the run in 2010, but especially 09, i cant believe we didnt even get to the conference finals, such a huge disappointment. the cavs were killing the pistons, the hawks, it really felt like everything was coming together.

that two handed windmill at 3;35 was ridiculous, outside of jordan or dominique what other star could do that?

its nice to see a fellow cavs fan be able to compartmentalize the lebron era. to accept that hes gone, to appreciate the past, but most importantly to be able to move forward, look forward to the future, and stop being 'lebron's old team'
Thanks for the comments.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,232
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
This is my video tribute to LeBron James during his tenure in Cleveland. I figured I'd make the video for two reasons. One, to get more familiarized with Sony Vegas. Two, because no matter what way you slice it, if you're a true Cavaliers fan, you had best years during his last few years he was in Cleveland. I don't agree with how he handled the way he left, but when it's all said and done...

...Goodbye. Thanks for the memories.

Stream (HD): http://vimeo.com/29608045

Direct Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20833...nd_tribute.wmv

Edit: I've now added this to YouTube after I was able to dispute the copyright claim for the song...

YouTube Stream (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #7
ZMonkey11
YMCA Scrub
 
ZMonkey11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,210
ZMonkey11 has decent reputationZMonkey11 has decent reputation
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

I don't know how you Cavs fans do it. I'm a Pistons fan, and that video made me sad for all the fans that are still hurt.

Great vid.
ZMonkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:53 AM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,232
Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
I don't know how you Cavs fans do it. I'm a Pistons fan, and that video made me sad for all the fans that are still hurt.

Great vid.
Thanks, hope you liked it and have checked out my Kyrie Irving videos as well,
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy