Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Default Re: What kind of person are you

I'm a psychopath who suffers from multiple personality disorder

fvck you
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #17
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

1. Are you the one who is a procrastinator or the one who doesn't put things off
2. Are you the one who wakes up plenty early so you can take your time or do you rush in the mornings?
3. Slow test take or fast test taker?
4. Back Sleeper, Stumache sleeper or Side Sleeper?
5. A day person or night person?
6. A teacher or a student? ( do u teach people stuff more than u learn from others)
7. A truck, car, or motorcycle person?
8. A see the movie in the movie theatre right when it comes out or a dvd buyer after its beeen out for a while?

I've taken a lot of personality quizzes, but this is the only one where every answer is clear-cut, black-and-white, absolutely, adamantly the right choice for moi lol.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #18
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I've taken a lot of personality quizzes, but this is the only one where every answer is clear-cut, black-and-white, absolutely, adamantly the right choice for moi lol.

Have you taken that Bristol-Myers personality test? What profile do you fit. I'm an INTJ through and through, but I'm sure you already figured that out
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #19
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Have you taken that Bristol-Myers personality test? What profile do you fit. I'm an INTJ through and through, but I'm sure you already figured that out

No. I assumed you were ENTJ. You are very introspective but you've always rubbed off as a very chill social guy who became more reserved, hungry for knowledge, and an avid reader as he grew older rather than the other way around (which is more me). I"m INTP/ENTP/ENFP dont know which one. Rationalist-Visionary-Healer hybrid.
i heard INTJ's made the best warrior poets..

Thread Hijack:
Double D try this one. This is pretty fun. promise

You are approaching a field of strawberries; how high is the gate?
As you look into the farm, how many strawberries do you see?
As you exit the farmer, how do you feel about the farmer who alowed you to pick the strawberries.
You are going ot visit your gf, do you take the short way through the city or the long scenic route?
You open the door and her parents are there and you want to confront her; do you ask her parents to bring her down, or do you privately go forth.
You got to convey a message to your girl but she's not in her room; do you leave a note on the windowsill or on the bed?
As you leave her house do you come back the short way or the long way?
What's your favorite body of water?
What's your favorite animal?
What do you like about that animal?
What's your favorite color?
Give three adjectives to describe that color?
Where would you rather vacation at.. Barcelona, Spain or an expedition in Antarctica?

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 05-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #20
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
No. I assumed you were ENTJ. You are very introspective but you've always rubbed off as a very chill social guy who became more reserved, hungry for knowledge, and an avid reader as he grew older rather than the other way around (which is more me). I"m INTP/ENTP/ENFP dont know which one. Rationalist-Visionary-Healer hybrid.

Thread Hijack:

You are approaching a field of strawberries; how high is the gate? 10 ft
As you look into the farm, how many strawberries do you see? too many to count, hundreds
As you exit the farmer, how do you feel about the farmer who alowed you to pick the strawberries. Greatful
You are going ot visit your gf, do you take the short way through the city or the long scenic route? Long Way, definitely
You open the door and her parents are there and you want to confront her; do you ask her parents to bring her down, or do you privately go forth. privately go fourth
You got to convey a message to your girl but she's not in her room; do you leave a note on the windowsill or on the bed? Bed
As you leave her house do you come back the short way or the long way? Long
What's your favorite body of water? Rivers
What's your favorite animal? Tiger
What do you like about that animal? They project strength, courage
What's your favorite color? Blue
Give three adjectives to describe that color? Deep, Serene, Ethereal
Where would you rather vacation at.. Barcelona, Spain or an expedition in Antarctica? This is a tough one, for just a regular vacation Barcelona... but for an adventure, easily Antarctica. Take what you want from that.

There you go Mr. Money
Old 05-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #21
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:

Thread Hijack:

You are approaching a field of strawberries; how high is the gate? 5 feet
As you look into the farm, how many strawberries do you see? hundreds
As you exit the farmer, how do you feel about the farmer who alowed you to pick the strawberries. generous/carefree guy
You are going ot visit your gf, do you take the short way through the city or the long scenic route? short way
You open the door and her parents are there and you want to confront her; do you ask her parents to bring her down, or do you privately go forth. ask her parents to bring her down, and talk with her dad
You got to convey a message to your girl but she's not in her room; do you leave a note on the windowsill or on the bed? bed
As you leave her house do you come back the short way or the long way? short way
What's your favorite body of water? Caribbean
What's your favorite animal? dog
What do you like about that animal? its the only animal that can be a lifelong friend and actually interracts with people nicely
What's your favorite color? light blue
Give three adjectives to describe that color? calm, classy, noticeable/but not to noticeable
Where would you rather vacation at.. Barcelona, Spain or an expedition in Antarctica? barcelona, Spain

i wanted to get in on this
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

You aren't easily able to be seduced, though you foresee yourself being with hundreds of women. Still you guard your c0ck with a solid amount of caution. After you bust a nut, you're thankful for the experience. You enjoy sex most because of the intimacy it has to offer and the almost magical connection you feel among two people becoming so close. For a few seconds or hours, you enjoy the out of the world high you feel that can only be imitated by appreciating great art or having an exhausting balls-to-the-wall workout. It is both an adrenaline rush, a great adventure, and most importantly, fulfilling. It is not merely the relief or the pride of banging something that motivates you, it's the actual experience in itself. You are a natural romantic at heart and it takes you a while to fall in love, and goddman you fall in love deeply. However, it does not change that your promiscuous and playboy nature, and your lust for collecting a variety of women. You believe you are SEEN as a symbol of strength and courage for your loved ones and those around you. What you believe yourself to actually BE is a creative person at heart intent on producing and transferring knowledge through some medium (writing/music/acting w/e).

Spain people are flimsy, gregarious, materialistic, status-driven, conformist, fitting-in, mediocre, lalalalala charming romcom types.

Antarctic choosers are scientific, cold, rational, living on the edge, objective knowledge-driven, tough, resilient, out-of-the-box thinkers, stronger drive for greatness, serious Ivan Drago types.

lol... ehh not too accurate but not wrong either. u can sorta see the connections to the questions/answers.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
i wanted to get in on this

You are quick to jump in bed, but not too quick. You desire a lot of women in your ilfe as well. What strikes you the most about the girl you just f*cked is her easygoing manner and her general carefree attitude. Sex is enjoyable because it's warm, relaxing, and more of something that indulges your pleasures. You're mroe practical and pragmatic and a "whatever-gets-thejob-done" type. You fall in love fast, and you fall out of love fast. Love and relationships are very in tune with your concept of economics as in if you see a benefit you seize it. No magical soulmate sh!t necessary. You somewhat fear confrontation and hurt feelings and therefore like to publicly engage in set rules so that whatever is said is witnessed. This can allude to a good team attitude, but a slight discomfort in interactions with bullies and tyrants. You embrace common courtesy, etiquette, peace, and friendship as the values needed for a fulfilling life. It is through a strong social circle and doing what's right that brings you joy. You still need an outlet for creativity, and love play. A true child at heart.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #24
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
You are quick to jump in bed, but not too quick. You desire a lot of women in your ilfe as well. What strikes you the most about the girl you just f*cked is her easygoing manner and her general carefree attitude. Sex is enjoyable because it's warm, relaxing, and more of something that indulges your pleasures. You're mroe practical and pragmatic and a "whatever-gets-thejob-done" type. You fall in love fast, and you fall out of love fast. Love and relationships are very in tune with your concept of economics as in if you see a benefit you seize it. No magical soulmate sh!t necessary. You somewhat fear confrontation and hurt feelings and therefore like to publicly engage in set rules so that whatever is said is witnessed. This can allude to a good team attitude, but a slight discomfort in interactions with bullies and tyrants. You embrace common courtesy, etiquette, peace, and friendship as the values needed for a fulfilling life. It is through a strong social circle and doing what's right that brings you joy. You still need an outlet for creativity, and love play. A true child at heart.
thats pretty spot on
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

I'm like Batman, only better.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #26
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
You aren't easily able to be seduced, though you foresee yourself being with hundreds of women. Still you guard your c0ck with a solid amount of caution. After you bust a nut, you're thankful for the experience. You enjoy sex most because of the intimacy it has to offer and the almost magical connection you feel among two people becoming so close. For a few seconds or hours, you enjoy the out of the world high you feel that can only be imitated by appreciating great art or having an exhausting balls-to-the-wall workout. It is both an adrenaline rush, a great adventure, and most importantly, fulfilling. It is not merely the relief or the pride of banging something that motivates you, it's the actual experience in itself. You are a natural romantic at heart and it takes you a while to fall in love, and goddman you fall in love deeply. However, it does not change that your promiscuous and playboy nature, and your lust for collecting a variety of women. You believe you are SEEN as a symbol of strength and courage for your loved ones and those around you. What you believe yourself to actually BE is a creative person at heart intent on producing and transferring knowledge through some medium (writing/music/acting w/e).

Spain people are flimsy, gregarious, materialistic, status-driven, conformist, fitting-in, mediocre, lalalalala charming romcom types.

Antarctic choosers are scientific, cold, rational, living on the edge, objective knowledge-driven, tough, resilient, out-of-the-box thinkers, stronger drive for greatness, serious Ivan Drago types.

lol... ehh not too accurate but not wrong either. u can sorta see the connections to the questions/answers.

That I can, especially the connection between sexuality and fruit... what is it about fruit that makes people instantly think 'sex'?

But yeah, definitely some nuggets of truth in there. Thanks for the session doc
Old 05-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #27
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA

Quote:

Thread Hijack:

You are approaching a field of strawberries; how high is the gate?
As you look into the farm, how many strawberries do you see?
As you exit the farmer, how do you feel about the farmer who alowed you to pick the strawberries.
You are going ot visit your gf, do you take the short way through the city or the long scenic route?
You open the door and her parents are there and you want to confront her; do you ask her parents to bring her down, or do you privately go forth.
You got to convey a message to your girl but she's not in her room; do you leave a note on the windowsill or on the bed?
As you leave her house do you come back the short way or the long way?
What's your favorite body of water?
What's your favorite animal?
What do you like about that animal?
What's your favorite color?
Give three adjectives to describe that color?
Where would you rather vacation at.. Barcelona, Spain or an expedition in Antarctica?

lmaoo i enjoyed the part where I skipped the small fence-gate thing... and then called the farmer a dumb asshole.
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #28
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I'm a psychopath who suffers from multiple personality disorder

fvck you
This, but overall I'm a nice guy.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #29
Higher Meaning
AD Bandwagon

1. Are you the one who is a procrastinator or the one who doesn't put things off
2. Are you the one who wakes up plenty early so you can take your time or do you rush in the mornings?
3. Slow test take or fast test taker?
4. Back Sleeper, Stumache sleeper or Side Sleeper?
5. A day person or night person?
6. A teacher or a student? ( do u teach people stuff more than u learn from others)
7. A truck, car, or motorcycle person?
8. A see the movie in the movie theatre right when it comes out or a dvd buyer after its beeen out for a while?
Higher Meaning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #30
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

chill mane w/ swag
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: