Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people
Default Kevin Durant is on espn 2 fellas (Texas vs Ok St)

Check it out, just started for those who havent seen Durant or want to see some more.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
God of BasketBall
Banned

Holy crap he just had a MONSTER SLAM.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Durant is amazing, but I guarantee he comes back down to earth in the tourny. Goes up against a team with two decent big men on a team that doesn't play the same tempo and he's gonna fall flat on his face.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Durant is amazing, but I guarantee he comes back down to earth in the tourny. Goes up against a team with two decent big men on a team that doesn't play the same tempo and he's gonna fall flat on his face.

good luck with that.

hook em.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:

We'll see. WTF is up with Uconn? Team is in the crapper.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
We'll see. WTF is up with Uconn? Team is in the crapper.

they have 1 senior and 1 junior
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's true. He is not going to manhandle bigs in the tourny if Texas gets to the sweet 16.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #8
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

This guy is too good.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

The pressure will get to him. He can't carry a team. Shot won't be falling one game, the opposing bigs will be to experienced and he's gonna come back to earth. We won't see this yet cause the Big 12 ain't got any bigs to do ****.

Come tourny time Oden will be more feared than Durant and not because of the teams they play on.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #10
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

oklahoma st fans=babies
Old 01-16-2007, 10:21 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know if the big 12 has no good bigs. The frontcourt of the aggies is pretty solid (they should not be ranked 8th however). That will be a good game (expect a&M has crap for positions 2 and 3). I agree durant will not win texas the tourney and some of his weaknesses will be exposed.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #12
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
The pressure will get to him. He can't carry a team. Shot won't be falling one game, the opposing bigs will be to experienced and he's gonna come back to earth. We won't see this yet cause the Big 12 ain't got any bigs to do ****.

Come tourny time Oden will be more feared than Durant and not because of the teams they play on.
we'll see.this teams full of shooters, cant put to much attention on durant then you have to
Old 01-16-2007, 10:25 PM   #13
God of BasketBall
Banned

Durant has the body os Paris Hilton. And someone claimed Durant was bigger than Tmac.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
God of BasketBall
Banned

College bball > majority of NBA games.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #15
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I hope Texas plays one of those mid major teams that always have two just above average white bigs that have the experience to play anyone like Wichita St. last year. That will be Durant's true test.

I won't say a team like Florida cause he'll either do nothing or do everthing on a bad shooting night going up against Brewer and Noah all game and Horford in the middle too.

Basically he's a really good player, but wait until he goes up against real studs or the underrated 4 year players from mid major schools that have an abundance of fundamentals.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: