Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #16
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yea....scratch that.

D-Wade probably did HGH. Chances are, every other athlete in the NBA did too. These guys are always looking for an edge. You think they wouldn't take a performance enhancer that they know they won't be tested on?
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Funny how he has the stones to call Wade a whiny little b&^# when we all know Wade would destroy him irl when it comes to just about anything physical....and if he ever saw Wade he wouldn't say nary a disparaging word to him.

The definition of a cowardly sucka.

*Mind you, he wants Howard, who played the Magic like puppets, threw his teammates and coach nuder the bus, shut it down this season after a minor injury, and has all but said he doesn't want any parts of Chicago.

LMAO. Really? Holy shit, you're a ****ing moron. Now I can't call Wade a whiny bitch because he can beat me in a game of basketball? This is a message board. Quit acting tough you ****ing jackass.

Wade's a bitch. You're a bitch.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #18
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Honestly I could see both sides of the argument, but when it comes down to it the thing I care about the most is his ability on the basketball court not what he does off the court or any of the BS he pulls during games. He isn't the same DWade and he hasn't been for a while. He wouldn't bring anything to this team and I could honestly say I'd never want to see him in a Bulls uniform.

Say what you will, I mean it's your opinion, but this is not an opinion this is FALSE.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #19
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
No, you, and all of the other Wade apologists just can't tell the difference between a jaw and chubby kid's cheeks.

I never apologized for him, in fact, I said if I had to bet I'd say he did the drugs...however, I have no proof and neither do you.

I guess you're the judge jury and executioner.....you must have done massive research on HGH jaw to make such a conclusion.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #20
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
LMAO. Really? Holy shit, you're a ****ing moron. Now I can't call Wade a whiny bitch because he can beat me in a game of basketball? This is a message board. Quit acting tough you ****ing jackass.

Wade's a bitch. You're a bitch.
Aren't you the fatboy who got run over on black friday?

You can't dream of seeing me son
Old 05-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
Upgrayedd
Local High School Star

Upgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputationUpgrayedd has a bad reputation

Go Getter is completely breaking down here.
Upgrayedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #22
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I never apologized for him, in fact, I said if I had to bet I'd say he did the drugs...however, I have no proof and neither do you.

I guess you're the judge jury and executioner.....you must have done massive research on HGH jaw to make such a conclusion.

Actually, my significant other of many many years is an endocrinologist. HGH is a very common topic in my house, and has been for a LONG time(aside from my own research, pre-wade hgh debate). So yes, I have indeed done massive research on HGH jaw.

But like I ALSO said(note, your own irony of calling me out for selective reading, take your own advise), there is no way to prove it.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:16 AM   #23
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Actually, my significant other of many many years is an endocrinologist. HGH is a very common topic in my house, and has been for a LONG time(aside from my own research, pre-wade hgh debate). So yes, I have indeed done massive research on HGH jaw.

But like I ALSO said(note, your own irony of calling me out for selective reading, take your own advise), there is no way to prove it.
It's not ironic when you basically crucify him and I say I do not know (but would bet that he did in light of recent athletes and trends) don't back off your stance, at first you were 100% sure he did it.

So "HGH jaw" is a phrase in the medical world? I didn't know. A lot of the baseball players that got caught using didn't show any ill side-effects that I've seen.

Again, he had big jaws as a kid and lifting a lot along with legal supplements could lead to build-up of muscle in that area.

If you want to sound intelligent on the subject and want people to take you as an authority, you have to delve deeper than a catch phrase and stating that your s/o studies the subject.

I'm actually interested in it.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #24
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
Go Getter is completely breaking down here.

So you aren't the fatboy that got run over in the vid on black friday or are you?

Because if you are at you calling anyone any type of disparaging name.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:37 AM   #25
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It's not ironic when you basically crucify him and I say I do not know (but would bet that he did in light of recent athletes and trends) don't back off your stance, at first you were 100% sure he did it.

Since you are trying to tell me what my stance is, and claiming that I was 100% sure, what is the next stance that you want to attempt to put into my mouth?

Quote:
So "HGH jaw" is a phrase in the medical world? I didn't know.
I didn't know either. Is it a phrase in the medical world? Is there a medical world to begin with?
Quote:
A lot of the baseball players that got caught using didn't show any ill side-effects that I've seen.
Caught using what, and how much?

Quote:
Again, he had big jaws as a kid and lifting a lot along with legal supplements could lead to build-up of muscle in that area.

A lot of babies had short arms, blue eyes, chubby cheeks too. What he looked like during a time where his body was producing a large amount of growth hormone is irrelevant. What is relevant, is his jaw as an adult, namely before he went pro, and his early years in the NBA.

Quote:
If you want to sound intelligent on the subject and want people to take you as an authority, you have to delve deeper than a catch phrase and stating that your s/o studies the subject.
Thanks for the advise on sounding intelligent. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. However, I have to intervene here. My "s/o" not only studies the subject, but has over a decade of real world practice. It is her career, her passion, and unfortunately the collateral damage of being in that path, is having the great resources at my disposal, that most people do not have the luxury to have. It wouldn't matter, I had already done a great deal of research on the subject before I met her. We are the equivalent of a married couple, except we both mutually do not support the concept of marriage as a title.

Quote:
I'm actually interested in it.

Well take the blinders off, and view the subject a bit more objectively. Again, start some comparisons with an adult this time. Also, stop with the assumptions and the jumping to conclusions. If you want to sound intelligent, then stay in context.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #26
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Quote:
Say what you will, I mean it's your opinion, but this is not an opinion this is FALSE.

Ok maybe I should have been more clear, but I didn't think you would take that part of my explanation and interpret it that way so I'll go a little further and explain my statement better.

Sure Wade is still a good player so he would bring SOMETHING to the team, but I don't think he would UPGRADE our team. I feel we are a contender as is when completely healthy. Adding CURRENT DWade making the amount of money he makes along with the rest of this roster would not result in a championship in my opinion. Sure he would win us some games with a great game here and there. Maybe make us better in some aspects of the game, but ultimately I wouldn't see him bringing a championship to us and that's what we want. DWade can spend the rest of his career in Miami trying to bring them another title. I personally don't want him here nor do I think we need him here to win and I really don't think adding him would put us over the top.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #27
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Old 05-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #28
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Ok maybe I should have been more clear, but I didn't think you would take that part of my explanation and interpret it that way so I'll go a little further and explain my statement better.

Sure Wade is still a good player so he would bring SOMETHING to the team, but I don't think he would UPGRADE our team. I feel we are a contender as is when completely healthy. Adding CURRENT DWade making the amount of money he makes along with the rest of this roster would not result in a championship in my opinion. Sure he would win us some games with a great game here and there. Maybe make us better in some aspects of the game, but ultimately I wouldn't see him bringing a championship to us and that's what we want. DWade can spend the rest of his career in Miami trying to bring them another title. I personally don't want him here nor do I think we need him here to win and I really don't think adding him would put us over the top.

All things aside about him being a douche, you don't think

Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah

would win a chip?
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #29
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
All things aside about him being a douche, you don't think

Rose
Wade
Deng
Boozer
Noah

would win a chip?

Honestly? No. I don't think he would mesh well with our roster. I also think he would really take away a lot from DRose. He wouldn't help Derrick's game and I think he would actually considerably hurt it.

Not the type of player we need the way our team is contracted and the fact that we have DRose as our franchise player.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #30
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Since you are trying to tell me what my stance is, and claiming that I was 100% sure, what is the next stance that you want to attempt to put into my mouth?

I didn't know either. Is it a phrase in the medical world? Is there a medical world to begin with?

Caught using what, and how much?

A lot of babies had short arms, blue eyes, chubby cheeks too. What he looked like during a time where his body was producing a large amount of growth hormone is irrelevant. What is relevant, is his jaw as an adult, namely before he went pro, and his early years in the NBA.

Thanks for the advise on sounding intelligent. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. However, I have to intervene here. My "s/o" not only studies the subject, but has over a decade of real world practice. It is her career, her passion, and unfortunately the collateral damage of being in that path, is having the great resources at my disposal, that most people do not have the luxury to have. It wouldn't matter, I had already done a great deal of research on the subject before I met her. We are the equivalent of a married couple, except we both mutually do not support the concept of marriage as a title.

Well take the blinders off, and view the subject a bit more objectively. Again, start some comparisons with an adult this time. Also, stop with the assumptions and the jumping to conclusions. If you want to sound intelligent, then stay in context.
You've told me more about you and your s/o then the topic man. Eliminate the fluff and show me why you think Wade is on HGH please.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: