Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default T.O. has found a new home

Surprised not to see a thread on it yet.

Quote:
From the where-are-they-

now file, or the how-low-can-you-sink question (take your pick), we offer this news item: Terrell Owens' future is with the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.

As to the second question, consider this quote: "I'm headed back to Texas. IFL, here I come. Allen, Texas, here I come," T.O. said in a video linked on his Twitter account. "Allen, Texas . . . I'll see you in the end zone."

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...#ixzz1k38Fpu2G
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

When only one team showed up to his workout I still thought he would manage to find SOMEWHERE to play, but turns out no one really wanted him. Now he's headed to the IFL.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: T.O. has found a new home

All of the stories conveniently leave out the fact that Owens bought the team and is the owner of the Allen Wranglers...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
All of the stories conveniently leave out the fact that Owens bought the team and is the owner of the Allen Wranglers...
He's partial owner. His broke ass probably owns 1%.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was going to post this but then I realized it's not even news worthy..

How the mighty have fallen. He should have signed with the UFL if anything.

Last edited by knickballer : 01-21-2012 at 12:03 AM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

Probably because that's not accurate. His deal calls for him to have an ownership stake in the team. A co-owner.

Most of the links that come up state that pretty clearly.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...llen-wranglers

"[Owens] has an ownership stake," Frankel said. "This is a business decision..."
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A coworker told me Owens purchased 50.1% of the team...making him CEO

that might not be accurate though, I can't find anything that says that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

He was released for refusing to play in 2 road games and being a no-show at a scheduled appearance at a childrens hospital. His ownership stake was also terminated.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
He was released for refusing to play in 2 road games and being a no-show at a scheduled appearance at a childrens hospital. His ownership stake was also terminated.

Is there anyone surprised at his diva antics at this point in his life? I know I am not. He's self-destructive.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
lmao Has he hit rock bottom yet I wonder?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I thought he was already going broke and was having problems with child support? Then we won't go out to a road game to try to provide for his family? Maybe the situation isn't as bad as what I thought I heard.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I thought he was already going broke and was having problems with child support? Then we won't go out to a road game to try to provide for his family? Maybe the situation isn't as bad as what I thought I heard.

No, the situation is that bad. He's a completely delusional a-hole without a shred of common decency.

Last edited by JMT : 05-31-2012 at 07:58 PM.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: