Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 05-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ACB Playoffs

ACB playoffs start today:

Caja Laboral - Gescrap Bilbao Basket
Real Madrid - Banca Cívica
Barcelona -Lucentum Alicante
Valencia - Lagun Aro

Caja Laboral vs GBB and Valencia vs Lagun Aro should be great series.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:12 AM   #2
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ACB Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
ACB playoffs start today:

Caja Laboral - Gescrap Bilbao Basket
Real Madrid - Banca Cívica
Barcelona -Lucentum Alicante
Valencia - Lagun Aro

Caja Laboral vs GBB and Valencia vs Lagun Aro should be great series.

Baskonia and Bilbao series should be awesome. Do you know what Navarro's status is for the playoffs?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Baskonia and Bilbao series should be awesome. Do you know what Navarro's status is for the playoffs?
He's not playing in the first game.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Fiba basketball has decent reputation

I cant decide should I watch PAO OLY or Caja Bilbao today . I m also goint to watch Valencia Lagun aro because of Markovic and Real Banca series .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Lol at Lampe getting that tehnical . Reffs are very bad .
Old 05-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Kaha Real was a very good game , Bjelica and Velickovic played great . I think Kaha will win this series .
Old 05-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #7
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

I would love to see a rematch of the 2010 ACB Finals.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
I would love to see a rematch of the 2010 ACB Finals.
Valencia beaten Barca today so theres a chance that Valencia and Kaha play in finals . I would love to see that happening .
Old 05-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #9
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Valencia beaten Barca today so theres a chance that Valencia and Kaha play in finals . I would love to see that happening .

Maybe if Navarro continues to struggle with his injury, they have a chance. Barca is the most one player dependent team in Europe, and without that player healthy (Navarro), they struggle.

The way Pau struggled with fatigue this year and the way Navarro seems to be really struggling with that bad foot, it's really odd that everyone has penciled Spain in as going to the Olympic gold medal game.

Spain won't make it past the quarterfinal with the current state of those two, which have always been 80% of their team.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #10
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
Maybe if Navarro continues to struggle with his injury, they have a chance. Barca is the most one player dependent team in Europe, and without that player healthy (Navarro), they struggle.

The way Pau struggled with fatigue this year and the way Navarro seems to be really struggling with that bad foot, it's really odd that everyone has penciled Spain in as going to the Olympic gold medal game.

Spain won't make it past the quarterfinal with the current state of those two, which have always been 80% of their team.
Valencia played withoute 3 players so even if Navarro plays better Valencia still has a chance .
Old 05-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #11
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Valencia played withoute 3 players so even if Navarro plays better Valencia still has a chance .

If Navarro was healthy, Valencia would have no chance. They have a chance simply because of Navarro's foot problem.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #12
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Velickovic is back , and it only took one season away from Messina . Before yestarday Bjelica was best player in playoffs ( so I heard ) , I dont know if he still is but he will became greate player . It look like Serbia will have another medal after 2013 .
Old 06-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #13
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Messina is an a-hole. He's overrated.

Anyway, Real Madrid removed Sergio Llull from the point guard position and started playing better..........

What the hell is wrong with these coaches?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion

Quote:
Messina is an a-hole. He's overrated.

Anyway, Real Madrid removed Sergio Llull from the point guard position and started playing better..........

What the hell is wrong with these coaches?
I think Lull was voted best pg in Endesa this season but not sure . I like Laso because when he became coach of Real he insisted that Velickovic stays and is giving him playing time , I like style of Reals game too . I think that Lull is still playing pg in Real but Rodrigez is playing better than usual and thats why Real is playing better . I heard Messina is coming back to Europe because he doesnt want to be assistant coach and since Kazlauskas left CSKA he will probably became coach of CSKA , but I hope he stays in NBA , European basketball is better without him .
Old 06-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #15
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rodriguez as been AMAZING this playoffs.
I hope Llull leaves to NBA and Rodriguez become the starting PG, he deserves.
It's going to be a good fight today, in my opinion Caja will win but i hope a Madrid-Barça final
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: