Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-22-2013, 12:33 AM   #1
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.
Default What to do with super needy friends

So i have this buddy that will now text me constantly, or sometimes he'll even call me and the convo would probably go on for like an hour but both times i've made excuses and cut the convo short at like 20 minutes.

I mean I don't want to diss the dude, he's a nice guy, but it feels more like i'm talking to a chick with him than a dude.

When I tell him i can't talk, he'll send me sad faces and say that he's bored.

It's like he always needs to be talking to someone. It's fukkin weird...lol. None of my other homies do this.

What should I do?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What to do with super needy friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
So i have this buddy that will now text me constantly, or sometimes he'll even call me and the convo would probably go on for like an hour but both times i've made excuses and cut the convo short at like 20 minutes.

I mean I don't want to diss the dude, he's a nice guy, but it feels more like i'm talking to a chick with him than a dude.

When I tell him i can't talk, he'll send me sad faces and say that he's bored.

It's like he always needs to be talking to someone. It's fukkin weird...lol. None of my other homies do this.

What should I do?
The obvious thing to do is whip it out.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way

send him this thread
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

lol obviously he wants some of your dynamite in a certain place. Tell him to lay off a bit and you dont swing that way
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

Try to find out why he is so needy... it could help..
Try to introduce him to your friends, so they can help you to carry the load(LOL, no pun intended)
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

This guy has to be a chick. Does he gossip about people when you guys are on the phone too?
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #7
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Sounds like he likes you as more than a friend

OR

He's really lonely and thinks you're his only friend, doesn't know how to make new friends, etc..
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:03 AM   #8
StocktonFan
Banned

StocktonFan has an OK reputation so far

sounds like heilage has started using the phone
StocktonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good morning, starshine.

the earth says "hello-oh!"
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

I find that really annoying, just cut it off early and make it obvious you arent going to tolerate it.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He wants the D...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Get him a job
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get him a bitch (or a different dude).

Quote:
Originally Posted by StocktonFan
sounds like heilage has started using the phone

If you know that joke, what was your previous account?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #14
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sounds like someone who looks like Draz.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #15
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just don't respond to his texts or calls sometimes. It works with girls, so why not with an overly needy friend?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: