Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #136
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I actually do. If Spain plays Macedonia i will cheer for Spain. Problem?

And Germany played with their reserves and experimented
Lol dude, you are much worse bandwagoner than I thought...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #137
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Lol dude, you are much worse bandwagoner than I thought...
what can i do bro, bandwagon is in my blood
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #138
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
what can i do bro, bandwagon is in my blood

I think in your case it would be more appropriate to say you are a quisling. A bandwagoneer doesn't necessarily root against their own.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #139
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, the US has demolished Scotland in this friendly, Donovan and Bradley killled it
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #140
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Scotland is an embarrassement.....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #141
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that goal from Bradley was sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hp2E...ature=youtu.be
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #142
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great games by Donovan and Bradley. Bradley has developed really well in Italy this year and has made strides since the beginning of the season.

I also like Fabian Johnson, it looks like he may be our future winger/left sided player.

I don't think Boyd is the answer at the forward position but he wasn't that bad for my expectations. He's lacking a touch in the final third and I don't think he's anything special imo, Agudelo would have atleast buried one of those chances.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #143
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3

You are an embarrassment.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:22 AM   #144
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Nope, you are....always trying to find ways to discredit the football players of the country you live in.

Awesome stuff by Lando...Bradley's goal was nasty. Great performance by a US team missing most of their starters.

QRich - I agree, I expected better from Boyd. He was lost when he had the ball in the box. Either had poor timing getting the ball or when he had it, he made poor decisions. The JKlins era in 2012 has been great so far.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #145
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I think in your case it would be more appropriate to say you are a quisling. A bandwagoneer doesn't necessarily root against their own.
why would i cheer for someone that doesnt even care and plays for money only? ( too bad it doesnt even get it lately ) no wonder they lose against luxembourg and andorra...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #146
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Nope, you are....always trying to find ways to discredit the football players of the country you live in.

Awesome stuff by Lando...Bradley's goal was nasty. Great performance by a US team missing most of their starters.

QRich - I agree, I expected better from Boyd. He was lost when he had the ball in the box. Either had poor timing getting the ball or when he had it, he made poor decisions. The JKlins era in 2012 has been great so far.

It has. Klins era started out iffy, but it takes time to implement a different style of play and it finally is starting to take full effect.

Waiting for the Armenia v Greece game on Wednesday
Old 05-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #147
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

who did i discredit ******? lol at ur american ass catching feelings....
Old 05-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #148
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
You are an embarrassment.
feelings caught.....
Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #149
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
feelings caught.....

Oh yes, you have it all figured out.

Then again, looking at your recent posts, what more can I expect from you. It'd be liking expecting a good thread that isn't stolen from gundress
Old 05-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #150
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
who did i discredit ******? lol at ur american ass catching feelings....

Like that's supposed to offend me?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: