Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #1561
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Same for Messi and you...
Who wouldn't for Messi tho
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #1562
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Same for Messi and you...
i comment about barca and their players which includes messi

he only cares about dzeko and it doesnt matter how 'his team' did if dzeko barely played... from 20+ players from the squad only dzeko is relevant
i know he is bosnian and all, but u cant call yourself a fan of the team because of ONE player only
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #1563
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERE
Man what a treat Messi is to watch, the little wizard. Just like past generations got to see the Brazilian Ronaldo, I get to see Messi
i never got to see the best of ronaldo ( his barca and inter days ), but when i started watching football he was still the best player and the biggest football name ( probably in all sports too )... his 2002 WC and his early real madrid days... probably the most dominant and naturally gifted players ever

Even though im a huge messi fan... i wouldnt argue with someone if he says the brazilian ronaldo was better than messi.... yeah thats how good he was
Old 09-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #1564
alenleomessi

and yes, 8 points clear... i think its safe to say the title is our

ronaldo sadness will be even deeper... and the way they have been playing lately, city should have no problem beating them too

Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #1565
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer

SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool

We're halfway through September and Barcelona have all but wrapped up the league. Amazing.

In other news, Liverpool finally have a wide player in Raheem Sterling with genuine talent.

And finally, John Terry is a massive cahunt.
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #1566
alenleomessi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpcj...layer_embedded

Old 09-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #1567
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i comment about barca and their players which includes messi

he only cares about dzeko and it doesnt matter how 'his team' did if dzeko barely played... from 20+ players from the squad only dzeko is relevant
i know he is bosnian and all, but u cant call yourself a fan of the team because of ONE player only

Listen don't take your anger because youre from a shithole. I care about Dzeko, the team and me ramming your dirty Macedonian mom.

Messi could shit on your moms face and you'd applaud him.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #1568
SilkyJohnson
Great young streetballer

SilkyJohnson is considered somewhat coolSilkyJohnson is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

No wonder he rarely tracks back and defends...it's because he'd be prone to mockery as illustrated in that clip. It's like an in joke among footballers...subject him to the same sort of half-assed tricks he is renowned for and watch him explode. The irony being he'll go into the tackle like a raging bull before claiming it was a dive.
SilkyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #1569
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Listen don't take your anger because youre from a shithole. I care about Dzeko, the team and me ramming your dirty Macedonian mom.

Messi could shit on your moms face and you'd applaud him.
Seems to me that you are the angry one
Old 09-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #1570
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkyJohnson
No wonder he rarely tracks back and defends...it's because he'd be prone to mockery as illustrated in that clip. It's like an in joke among footballers...subject him to the same sort of half-assed tricks he is renowned for and watch him explode. The irony being he'll go into the tackle like a raging bull before claiming it was a dive.
a taste of his own medicine
Old 09-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #1571
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arsenal's performance has given me a raging boner.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #1572
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
lmao gtfo

liverpool will win this
lol
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #1573
EMERE

Quote:
and yes, 8 points clear... i think its safe to say the title is our

ronaldo sadness will be even deeper... and the way they have been playing lately, city should have no problem beating them too

What a joy is to see that Ronaldo suffer, unworthy of his name I'm happy he's suffering and he can't seem to find the goal net, people are gonna start to realize what a big mistake it ever was comparing him to Messi.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #1574
EMERE

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:51 PM   #1575
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Javi Martinez only played 15 minutes today and I really liked what I saw. Wins tackles with ease and is good at moving the ball forward. Even had a nice assist.

They have yet to play a full game together but I can already see flashes of brilliance between him and Schwein. What an awesome defensive midfield duo this is going to be.

for Gustavo who's bound to lose his starting spot.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: