Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #151
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,748
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
It has. Klins era started out iffy, but it takes time to implement a different style of play and it finally is starting to take full effect.

Waiting for the Armenia v Greece game on Wednesday

Yea. The US is not used of that "advanced" football imo so it's definitely going to take some time. IMO, America is best at playing physical and grinding the opponent down(like the MLS) and we desperately need to move away from that. We need to develop more attacking style of play.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #152
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Like that's supposed to offend me?

still waiting on who i discredited......
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #153
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Oh yes, you have it all figured out.

Then again, looking at your recent posts, what more can I expect from you. It'd be liking expecting a good thread that isn't stolen from gundress
there isnt much to figure out.....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #154
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 19,148
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
there isnt much to figure out.....

Of course there isn't. As I already mentioned, odds of you making a decent or better post is equivalent to gundress posting a decent or better thread that isn't plagiarized.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #155
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Of course there isn't. As I already mentioned, odds of you making a decent or better post is equivalent to gundress posting a decent or better thread that isn't plagiarized.
next time u reply to me, try to make sense. Right now ur just saying stupid non sense to cover ur ass....stfu n stop catching feelings.
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #156
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 19,148
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
next time u reply to me, try to make sense. Right now ur just saying stupid non sense to cover ur ass....stfu n stop catching feelings.

You're the idiot catching feelings here that obviously has no sense of reading comprehension considering everything you have ever typed on here. For someone who claims to watch so much of the sport, your knowledge is pretty minuscule, even compared to the illegal beaners who hang out at Home Depot everyday starting at 4 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #157
Jasi
Quality?
 
Jasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where the Rooster first crowed
Posts: 7,249
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Surprise surprise, a football scandal in Italy

A number of obscure people have been arrested for setting up an organisation aimed at fixing matches and betting, with the help of some players.

Today some of these players have been arrested and there are some top tier names (Serie A) like Stefano Mauri (Lazio's captain).

Moreover, Mimmo Criscito (a probable starter in the National team at Euro 2012) and Antonio Conte (Juventus manager, who have won the Serie A a couple weeks ago) have been accused (for matches of past seasons, when they were in Genoa and Siena).




If all goes like the last time we had a scandal (2006), we will win Euro 2012!
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #158
arkain
Local High School Star
 
arkain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

So apparently Hazard has made up his mind (finally) and is going to announce his decision today.

I'm hoping he comes to Chelsea, but he so badly wants to play the number 10 role which he won't at Chelsea since we already have Mata. So I'm still not 100% confident.

Anyways, we'll see. The Times said he'll announce 5PM London Time. So 12PM EST.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #159
brownmamba00
Cali Love
 
brownmamba00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,763
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Hazard to Chelsea via his own twitter

brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #160
jamal99
Valar Morghulis
 
jamal99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Serbia
Posts: 5,023
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
Hazard to Chelsea via his own twitter

Great signing for Chelsea! Hazard is great player and only 21. I read somewhere that they are signing Hulk too, if that's true, Chelsea gonna be scary next season...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #161
arkain
Local High School Star
 
arkain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Great signing for Chelsea! Hazard is great player and only 21. I read somewhere that they are signing Hulk too, if that's true, Chelsea gonna be scary next season...

Alot of rumours about Hulk and he wants to join too but Porto are holding out to get more money. They want close to 40M pounds, while Chelsea don't want to go above 30M. I hope we don't pay 40 for him, he's barely worth 30.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #162
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
You're the idiot catching feelings here that obviously has no sense of reading comprehension considering everything you have ever typed on here. For someone who claims to watch so much of the sport, your knowledge is pretty minuscule, even compared to the illegal beaners who hang out at Home Depot everyday starting at 4 AM.
Great come back retard.....Im catching feelings now? do u know what that even means? its obvious ur dumb ass doesn't even have anything valid to say to me so u resort to jacking my shit... Stop it jonny. Why dont u go suck off more american players and come back when u've had enuf so the next time someone says something negative, u won't be catching feelings like a bitch.
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #163
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Surprise surprise, a football scandal in Italy

A number of obscure people have been arrested for setting up an organisation aimed at fixing matches and betting, with the help of some players.

Today some of these players have been arrested and there are some top tier names (Serie A) like Stefano Mauri (Lazio's captain).

Moreover, Mimmo Criscito (a probable starter in the National team at Euro 2012) and Antonio Conte (Juventus manager, who have won the Serie A a couple weeks ago) have been accused (for matches of past seasons, when they were in Genoa and Siena).




If all goes like the last time we had a scandal (2006), we will win Euro 2012!

pathetic
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #164
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,651
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

seriously who chooses his team after a long transfer saga on twitter

im not sure even ferguson can handle hazard's huge ego
di mateo? he will quit in january
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #165
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD
 
kaiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 18,724
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
pathetic
Until they got caught, they don't care. Cash rules everything around them.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy