Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #1666
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

thats actually hell of a tune from a reggae legend
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #1667
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What a strike by Nolan, dude saved our ass again
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #1668
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

So I guess Chelsea should keep Torres cuz he cost a lot of money?

If Chelsea wanna keep Torres, then they better move their formation just a bit, with Mata playing out-and-out SS and with Hazard a little deeper.

Torres' game was never about being a lone striker. I thought that, with him now sucking, that was the best way to go from here on out...and I was wrong. He needs someone with him, especially now. To take off some pressure and because his playing space is getting more and more limited. He can play in tighter spaces, but he's struggling physically...add (maybe most important) that he's always been a brat. He doesn't do nearly enough work to justify being by himself the way he's by himself. He doesn't work for anybody.

If they're not gonna change their formation, then they need Falcao (tho I do think Dzeko is also a fit). And to be honest, Torres' boyhood club is better suited to playing to him, as right now they're playing Lopez farther out wide than is his game.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #1669
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

what a finish to barca-granada
Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #1670
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

I'm adopting Arsenal as my EPL team. They've always been the most likeable EPL team to me.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #1671
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
I'm adopting Arsenal as my EPL team. They've always been the most likeable EPL team to me.

Tell that to a Tottenham fan
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:03 AM   #1672
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Very Bold Prediction:

Gunners out-gun man city 5-2.

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:52 AM   #1673
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Thomas Muller is a footballing genius. His intelligence is way up there and his creation and use of space is incredible. He gets these bursts of ingenuity and is unpredictable for the opposition. They can never predict where he will be. His awkward skinniness fools people. He won't out dribble you but he will outsmart you and fool you. He can see several moves ahead. He's incredibly versatile. He is never injured or fatiqued. He's clutch as fvck too.

My favorite player in the world along with Schweini.

The great, yet by many underappreciated, Thomas Muller.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #1674
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Arsenal should play Lukas Podolski up front. He's by far their best finisher. I don't think Giroud will ever be a success at Arsenal. Jinx initiated.

Here is to Podolski shooting the Gunners to victory against the evil Arab Oil Empire.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #1675
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Very Bold Prediction:

Gunners out-gun man city 5-2.

So you think City defense and GK is crappy enough to concede 5 goals by Giroud and company of awful finishers?
ill go with 3-1 if kun starts, if not 2-1
Old 09-23-2012, 05:28 AM   #1676
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Thomas Muller is a footballing genius. His intelligence is way up there and his creation and use of space is incredible. He gets these bursts of ingenuity and is unpredictable for the opposition. They can never predict where he will be. His awkward skinniness fools people. He won't out dribble you but he will outsmart you and fool you. He can see several moves ahead. He's incredibly versatile. He is never injured or fatiqued. He's clutch as fvck too.

My favorite player in the world along with Schweini.

The great, yet by many underappreciated, Thomas Muller.
I remember last season every bayern fan disliked muller and wanted him benched
probably you too

once robben starts playing out of his mind you will say the same about him too
i cant understand u football fans how can u change your opinion so fast
Old 09-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #1677
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I remember last season every bayern fan disliked muller and wanted him benched
probably you too

once robben starts playing out of his mind you will say the same about him too
i cant understand u football fans how can u change your opinion so fast
Fuck you and your usual baseless bullshit, I have been rooting for Bayern for 22 years now and Muller has been my favorite young prospect since Bastian and Lahm and I don't say that for anyone. You are in a league of your own when it comes to stupidity and ignorance. But hey keep it up you are one of my sources of entertainment on this forum.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #1678
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Fuck you and your usual baseless bullshit, I have been rooting for Bayern for 22 years now and Muller has been my favorite young prospect since Bastian and Lahm and I don't say that for anyone. You are in a league of your own when it comes to stupidity and ignorance. But hey keep it up you are one of my sources of entertainment on this forum.
who was talking to you dumbass? i dont even consider u a bayern fan, u dickride lots of teams, didnt u say u are a west ham fan yesterday? f*ck off
Old 09-23-2012, 06:54 AM   #1679
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby

While he is wrong to target anyone specifically, many BM fans are classless trophy hunters.

Almost as bad as most Barca fans.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #1680
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
who was talking to you dumbass? i dont even consider u a bayern fan, u dickride lots of teams, didnt u say u are a west ham fan yesterday? f*ck off
West Ham is just a team I support cause I follow EPL closely, you fail as an intelligent human being, you are one step behind in evolution so I can't blame a talking monkey for anything it says. The fault is with me for addressing another of your moronic comments.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: