Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #166
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

I really hope Sturridge won't rot on the bench because of these new signings. He's gonna be great one day just need to play him next season.

---Mikel---Ramires----
Hulk--Mata--Hazard
----Sturridge-----

looks good

also 40 mill for hazard is way too much

Last edited by brownmamba00 : 05-28-2012 at 06:18 PM.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #167
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
Great come back retard.....Im catching feelings now? do u know what that even means? its obvious ur dumb ass doesn't even have anything valid to say to me so u resort to jacking my shit... Stop it jonny. Why dont u go suck off more american players and come back when u've had enuf so the next time someone says something negative, u won't be catching feelings like a bitch.

Yeah, you raging.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #168
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

mikel-ramires-lampard-mata-hazard-torres
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #169
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fml Chelseas gonna be so good

need RVP to leave arsenal
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #170
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
fml Chelseas gonna be so good

need RVP to leave arsenal
if RVP leaves Arsenal

Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #171
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Until they got caught, they don't care. Cash rules everything around them.
They're getting paid millions....why do they need to bet on games? ****in stupid.....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #172
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
I really hope Sturridge won't rot on the bench because of these new signings. He's gonna be great one day just need to play him next season.

---Mikel---Ramires----
Hulk--Mata--Hazard
----Sturridge-----

looks good

also 40 mill for hazard is way too much
Hulk moving to Chelsea or are you dreaming?
Old 05-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #173
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
if RVP leaves Arsenal

i have a strong feeling van Persie is gonna leave.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #174
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
if RVP leaves Arsenal

If he leaves for Chelsea, I can't lie about being happy, but I'll shed a tear for you.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #175
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
if RVP leaves Arsenal

Once RVP and Sessegnon come to City, it'll be time to repeat.

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
Toure - Barry
Silva ------ Nasri
Aguero - Van Persie

Balotelli
Dzeko
Sesegnon
Kolarov
Milner
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #176
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

Hart
Toure - Barry
Silva ------ Nasri
Aguero - Van Persie

Balotelli
Dzeko
Sesegnon
Kolarov
Milner

Do you really need another forward? Is Dzeko and Balotelli not enough?

If I was City I would look to get an improvement over Barry. Although he's still a good player he's getting up there in age.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #177
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Do you really need another forward? Is Dzeko and Balotelli not enough?

If I was City I would look to get an improvement over Barry. Although he's still a good player he's getting up there in age.

Yep, because Tevez will likely be sold to Milan, there's a good chance Dzeko (although I included him) goes to Juventus or another club guaranteeing him first team action, and Balo, while talented, hasn't proven he can be relied upon for an entire season. I also think RvP and Aguero could play off each other brilliantly.

I don't think we need an improvement over Barry but we could use another guy in his position (Cheick Tiote would be great) because of his age. He's a great glue guy for this team because he knows his role and does whatever is best for the team.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:42 AM   #178
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:

Hart
Toure - Barry
Silva ------ Nasri
Aguero - Van Persie

Balotelli
Dzeko
Sesegnon
Kolarov
Milner
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real."

-Tupac Shakur-
Old 05-29-2012, 06:42 AM   #179
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:

Hart
Toure - Barry
Silva ------ Nasri
Aguero - Van Persie

Balotelli
Dzeko
Sesegnon
Kolarov
Milner
Persie is too selfish to play in this team
If they waste money anyway, they should waste it on De Rossi or Javi Martinez since Barry is not a reliable option anymore and he just got injured again

ps

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #180
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
They're getting paid millions....why do they need to bet on games? ****in stupid.....

It is more than stupid, it is criminal and disrespectful for all the honest people that don't have enough money for their families.

I am disgusted
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: