Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #1861
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
True, we got our place by winning the CL including knocking out Barcelona and making you cry.

Do you have a PS3? I want our FIFA deathmatch...let's settle this like men (ableit 15 year old men..)
i dont, i was thinking of buying but i think im getting to old for that and will just waste my time... i do play with my friends sometimes in a local ps3 club, but usually on pro evolution
im way past my prime now, but 5-6 years ago i was unbeaten in PES6, i was playing with inter, ibra & adriano were unstoppable
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #1862
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Fiorentina are very good. They have a bunch of AM's and CM's, all playmakers. 5 world-class ones.

But Jovetic is barely a SS, much less a striker. He's that hybrid guy, a fantasista. Definitely nothing resembling a striker. It's a shame that Fiorentina didn't net one. That really is all they need.

Jasi made an excellent post about Milan (in the CL thread)...we'll see how they do tomorrow. If Robinho wants to play then he'll stay in Milan and he'll beast. If not, then he'll go to Santos and will have wasted most of his career. BTW, I think they should go after Diego.
By your definition of world class, i think you will find one in my local club of fatties... seriously man

And Robinho already wasted his career... he is done.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:23 AM   #1863
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i dont, i was thinking of buying but i think im getting to old for that and will just waste my time... i do play with my friends sometimes in a local ps3 club, but usually on pro evolution
im way past my prime now, but 5-6 years ago i was unbeaten in PES6, i was playing with inter, ibra & adriano were unstoppable
How old are you? By your posts and being fan of Barcelona I hink that you're not very old lol.
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:03 AM   #1864
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Who said in 2 years? Its next summer

And contract isnt signed yet, but they can sign him in the winter or even before that... it happened with many brazilians already... milan signed pato but he couldnt play for few months... same with lucas moura, he will go to psg in january...

no contract, but the deal is done between the club, and there is a PENALTY, IF OTHER TEAM SIGNS HIM, SANTOS WILL HAVE TO PAY US 40 MILLIONS. So yeah...

Lmfao, you're citing Sport as a trusted source ?
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #1865
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
By your definition of world class, i think you will find one in my local club of fatties... seriously man

And Robinho already wasted his career... he is done.

If we're talking talent and potential, then Fiorentina has it. World-class goes beyond Xavi and Iniesta.

People love to hate. Robinho has had a good career, just has not fully lived up to all the hype. And it's less to do with lack of professionalism and more to do with going to Madrid and to City. He's been great for Milan, but people act like he's just there for the ride. Shame.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #1866
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If we're talking talent and potential, then Fiorentina has it. World-class goes beyond Xavi and Iniesta.

People love to hate. Robinho has had a good career, just has not fully lived up to all the hype. And it's less to do with lack of professionalism and more to do with going to Madrid and to City. He's been great for Milan, but people act like he's just there for the ride. Shame.

Really? How so? He was one of the most hyped prospects I can remember when he signed for Madrid. He was a starter from day one, he had everyone's love from the very beginning. He was given plenty of opportunities there, and he certainly didn't live up to the hype. I wouldn't say he was bad during his Madrid days, he was just ok. And it did have to do with lack of professionalism. His nights out in Madrid (on his own or along with Ronaldo) were legenday. Then he jumped shit and acted like and entitled prick who's afraid of competition when Cristiano was signed. Wasted potential and poor professional, that's my assessment.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #1867
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

robinho is still the same footballer he was in 2006, no progress at all
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #1868
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I liked Robinho in Real, he always impacted the game whenever he was on the pitch.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #1869
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
How old are you? By your posts and being fan of Barcelona I hink that you're not very old lol.
Well im not so sure my country is so poor that we dont even have birth certificates
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #1870
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I liked Robinho in Real, he always impacted the game whenever he was on the pitch.
yeah i know his long awaited duel with messi in 2006 i think it was... but after that its all downhill...
Old 09-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #1871
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Lmfao, you're citing Sport as a trusted source ?
its just a random photo i found, you people really jump on every detail i post... its a big compliment for a shitty poster like me. thanks.
there are many reports on google and twitter though, and even if they arent true, still barca has the best chance of landing neymar i would say around 80%
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #1872
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:

yeah world class surely goes beyond xavi and iniesta... to ozil and scweini... de rossi and kroos and maybe couple of other guys... but surely not borja valero or david pizarro or matias fernandez... they are good players but not even close to world class...are u even hearing yourself?
Old 09-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #1873
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
yeah world class surely goes beyond xavi and iniesta... to ozil and scweini... de rossi and kroos and maybe couple of other guys... but surely not borja valero or david pizarro or matias fernandez... they are good players but not even close to world class...are u even hearing yourself?

Kroos? If you're going to be so tight with it, pick someone else. Mention David Silva.

Pizarro has been before, Borja has shown signs, and Fernandez has the ability to be one of the best players in the world. Might never be anything more than good, but that would be his fault. He's got the ability.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #1874
alenleomessi
hey girl

seriously cavani is too good for serie a
Old 09-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #1875
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kroos? If you're going to be so tight with it, pick someone else. Mention David Silva.

Pizarro has been before, Borja has shown signs, and Fernandez has the ability to be one of the best players in the world. Might never be anything more than good, but that would be his fault. He's got the ability.
have you seen kroos play this season
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: