Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #1876
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Really? How so? He was one of the most hyped prospects I can remember when he signed for Madrid. He was a starter from day one, he had everyone's love from the very beginning. He was given plenty of opportunities there, and he certainly didn't live up to the hype. I wouldn't say he was bad during his Madrid days, he was just ok. And it did have to do with lack of professionalism. His nights out in Madrid (on his own or along with Ronaldo) were legenday. Then he jumped shit and acted like and entitled prick who's afraid of competition when Cristiano was signed. Wasted potential and poor professional, that's my assessment.

If we're talking since 2006/07, then what I'm saying applies. He played great that season but Capello was changing up and down. The next season, he was one of the best players in the world. He was easily Madrid's best player, along with Iker, and he was just dangled about as bait for CRon. And that was wrong. At City, he was very very good and was scoring a goal every 2 games, no matter how deep he played.

He's just easy to overlook. His first year at Milan...don't think Milan win Serie A without him. There was a stretch where Zlatan wasn't scoring and where Robinho was saving them. And he was solid last year too.

So what I'm saying is fair. His mistakes from early on shouldn't be the end all for what kind of professional he has been for the most part. This guy is a forward and has as much work rate as any player around. For all his dribbling, is all about linking up and playing within the team. It's unfair.

BTW, Serie A is terrific, but people will bitch about whatever they want so whatever.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #1877
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
have you seen kroos play this season

I'm not saying Kroos isn't world-class.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #1878
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

is there anyone shorter than insigne from napoli?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #1879
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man Suso is impressive, came on and created a goal within 60 seconds. Yesil played like 80 minutes and Liverpool debuted a kid named Jerome Sinclair who turned 16 six days ago.

Sahin 2 goals in 2-1 Capital One Cup win at West Brom.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #1880
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Borini is not a winger.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #1881
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Well im not so sure my country is so poor that we dont even have birth certificates
Don't know if that's supposed to be funny, but my guess is 18 at most...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #1882
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

John Terry suspended four games for being a racist dumbass. He's a great guy it seems...kind of guy you'd like to hang out with, meet your wife, be your best buddy.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #1883
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
John Terry suspended four games for being a racist dumbass. He's a great guy it seems...kind of guy you'd like to hang out with, meet your wife, be your best buddy.

That's stupid.. Everyone wants to be politically correct and I doubt he said anything racist.. Wasn't he denied of the charges? BTW, why the **** was he sent to court for alleged "racism"?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #1884
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You are a Chelsea fan you should be used to having D-Bags on your squad
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #1885
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
That's stupid.. Everyone wants to be politically correct and I doubt he said anything racist.. Wasn't he denied of the charges? BTW, why the **** was he sent to court for alleged "racism"?
I'm not sure if he's guilty or what he did or didn't do - you probably know better. I do know that he seems to get into tons of problems though - he's got to be a world class asshole because if not it's a grand coincidence.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #1886
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
You are a Chelsea fan you should be used to having D-Bags on your squad

Every team has them, if you think your team is made of only good family men then you're just clueless.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #1887
Whoah10115
Linja Status

The John Terry thing is stupid. Ferdinand gave his account of what happened...immediately after the game, he said he didn't know what had happened until he heard and then saw the video.

So what other account can he give? Seriously? Anelka was right there next to them when it happened. If I remember correctly, Nicolas Anelka is black...this is stupid.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #1888
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

this racist shit is getting now... allegations, courts, money, suspension ... back in the day it used to be simple 'f*ck this shit' and not see you in tabloids and after that in court...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go_z3GTmUQI
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #1889
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
The John Terry thing is stupid. Ferdinand gave his account of what happened...immediately after the game, he said he didn't know what had happened until he heard and then saw the video.

So what other account can he give? Seriously? Anelka was right there next to them when it happened. If I remember correctly, Nicolas Anelka is black...this is stupid.
One of the great things about being an american soccer fan is i get no news unless i seek it out. I'm very isolated from all of this, and i'm glad because it all seems very stupid.

I remember in the NHL a white player called this black enforcer A GORILLA and it becamse a scandal. Never mind the black guy was a big stupid dirty goon who resembled, because he was a big ugly mofo a gorilla. Two guys are punching each other callming each other and their mothers names and it's a problem because of "Racist behavior".

SOmetimes people are stupid.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #1890
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

LOL
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: