Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #2041
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Football manager update:

2018-2019, Red Star Belgrade
Currently have won the Champions League 3 times in a row.

Uros Cosic, Aleksander Kolorov, Nemanja Matic, Filip Jankovic and Sergio Canales are the stars of the team. I have recently perfected a 0-10-0
Also some African regen superstars and one Turkish regen who is basically Zidane.

------------------------GK-----------------------
--------------------------------------------------
----CM---Deep Lying Playmaker--CM--------
AP----AM-------Treq------Inside Forward---AP
W-----------------------------------------------W
AP=Advanced playmaker
AM=attacking midfielder

formation, with Sergio Canales as the trequartista. We beat Leverkusen the first leg away 5-4. Dunno why Madrid wanted to sell Canales, but he's a beast. What a sick game

0-10-0 so you are basically a russian Barcelona?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #2042
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Serbian Barcelona that plays more direct I'd say.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #2043
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

for those who watched them all, what is your favorite? i cant really choose...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #2044
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The 2011 team is my favourite, one of the greatest teams all time.

So I choose Messi-Villa-Pedro.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #2045
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Dinho-Eto'o - Messi

Due to the greatness of the true god Ronaldinho
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:46 AM   #2046
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Serbian Barcelona that plays more direct I'd say.
You actually play without any defenders?
I love to play manager, but I never was really good at it. PES/Fifa is more of my thing
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #2047
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Anytime Cesc is a forward, that's disgusting and should be illegal.

Easily #1. Messi wasn't near what he is now, but I still think Ronaldinho is the best player I've ever seen. Eto'o was terrific, a perfect fit, and actually a striker. Shame that both he and Messi got hurt early in 06/07. Those first few months were awesome.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #2048
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Dinho-Eto'o - Messi

Due to the greatness of the true god Ronaldinho
Same here, that was the last Barcelona I liked watching, they played football not flopball. Eto'o was unstoppable, Ronaldinho doing stuff out of legends, Messi was a bit rough still but an elite player nonetheless.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #2049
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm gonna be pissed if Alen Halilovic gets stolen by Croatia.

I know he's young and the comparisons are stupid but

Quote:
Some believe Halilovic is showing more potential than Messi was at the same age, and the teenager in recent days has been linked with both United and Real Madrid.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #2050
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
You actually play without any defenders?
I love to play manager, but I never was really good at it. PES/Fifa is more of my thing
Yeh I figured out it overloads the AI and they dont know how to defend it. Also it gives the opponents lots of breakaways so it makes the games more exciting for me then if I just use a conventional formation and win 4-0 all the time
Old 10-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #2051
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I'm gonna be pissed if Alen Halilovic gets stolen by Croatia.

I know he's young and the comparisons are stupid but
Better get him some roids so he develops properly.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #2052
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Lettuce face reality here, Messi without roids is Diego Buonanotte.

Can't be the world's greatest if you been taking HGH since you were 10
Old 10-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #2053
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Same here, that was the last Barcelona I liked watching, they played football not flopball. Eto'o was unstoppable, Ronaldinho doing stuff out of legends, Messi was a bit rough still but an elite player nonetheless.
barca was getting flopping comments since like 2006... i know mourinho was calling messi a flopper after he got injured against chelsea ( i think cole got a red card also ) but then shut his mouth when it was known that messi injury is serious and he will miss every game till the WC... but the real flopping i would say started around 2010.... and this year they happen the most but you guys dont watch every barca game or you would have been on my nuts 24/7... alexis is flopping around 13 times a game.... and every barca fan hates it... but what could we do about it?!
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #2054
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Better get him some roids so he develops properly.

I've only heard of this kid recently. But from what I've seen and read, people are saying he is better than Messi was at his age since he has a powerful shot as well (long range) (Messi didn't because of his problem).

He made his debut for Dynamo this week and played 10 minutes, scored a goal but it was ruled off side. Only 16 years old.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #2055
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
barca was getting flopping comments since like 2006... i know mourinho was calling messi a flopper after he got injured against chelsea ( i think cole got a red card also ) but then shut his mouth when it was known that messi injury is serious and he will miss every game till the WC... but the real flopping i would say started around 2010.... and this year they happen the most but you guys dont watch every barca game or you would have been on my nuts 24/7... alexis is flopping around 13 times a game.... and every barca fan hates it... but what could we do about it?!
Sergio and Messi created the culture of flopping.

Ronaldinho was sick, he used to throw elbows and he hit back, players learned not to hack him down because they knew he'd give it back. After he left, and the HGH Messi era began, the flopping began to grow, it went up exponentially when Sergio became a regular, and then Sanchez took it to a new level.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: