Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #2056
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

nice name kid but if you are skinny with nice long hair doesnt mean you are messi number 2
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #2057
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Sergio and Messi created the culture of flopping.

Ronaldinho was sick, he used to throw elbows and he hit back, players learned not to hack him down because they knew he'd give it back. After he left, and the HGH Messi era began, the flopping began to grow, it went up exponentially when Sergio became a regular, and then Sanchez took it to a new level.
Your argument is invalid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0gS5CshUDE

Everything else you say just adds to your stupidity and ignorance.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #2058
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Your argument is invalid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0gS5CshUDE

Everything else you say just adds to your stupidity and ignorance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw
eat shit, your hero is a diving steroids abuser
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #2059
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX5Rj2RcY44&feature=fvst
Best player of his generation OMFG never again will we see this type of legendary shit on the field
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2060
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
nice name kid but if you are skinny with nice long hair doesnt mean you are messi number 2

http://youtu.be/1bgFWnZpqO4

He's got a really bright future if things go well.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #2061
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wait till he finishes his roid therapy. Then compare.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #2062
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
barca was getting flopping comments since like 2006... i know mourinho was calling messi a flopper after he got injured against chelsea ( i think cole got a red card also ) but then shut his mouth when it was known that messi injury is serious and he will miss every game till the WC... but the real flopping i would say started around 2010.... and this year they happen the most but you guys dont watch every barca game or you would have been on my nuts 24/7... alexis is flopping around 13 times a game.... and every barca fan hates it... but what could we do about it?!
I don't watch Barca regularly as a Barca fan would but I watch enough to know that Busquets and Sanchez are shameless floppers, the rest do as well to a lesser extent. I haven't noticed a consistent pattern with Messi though, can't remember the last time he had an outrageous flop.
Ronaldinho and Eto'o flopped too but once or twice and got criticized heavily. Actually anybody who did would get burnt, up until when the Italian and the Spanish football decided to make a living out of it nowadays even the referees are used to it and rarely book anyone for flopping.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #2063
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
http://youtu.be/1bgFWnZpqO4

He's got a really bright future if things go well.

That guy is 16? How tall is he 4"1'? Should go to Barca, heard they got good HGH.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #2064
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

looks taller than niko to me
Old 10-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #2065
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Benfica's starting 11 is ripped
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #2066
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
looks taller than niko to me
No one gave me steroids growing up like they did for Messi. How is that fair? I deserve roid rage too.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #2067
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Not a Chelsea fan and, regardless of what you're trying to say, Lampard is the same.

I never knew Lampard to be a defensive player. What he is, is a hard-worker, an attack-minded box-to-box player, and a great slide-tackler. He's never even been like Gerrard, who could stick slide tackles on everyone, as he could always track players down and closed them down on lines. But Lampard times superbly well, can cover, and work off other people.

Frank Lampard is exactly the player he was 5 years ago. Ramires is great. I'm Brazilian and I like him, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If what you want his defense, fine, but don't tell me he's as good as Lampard because he isn't and I don't have to be a Chelsea fan to be right on this. I watch the games.

There's also a great chance that you wouldn't need that Ramires quality if you played Romeu. Ramires covers up the ground that Mikel doesn't. Romeu is a natural DM and has remarkable positioning on both sides. Either way, Ramires is not better than Lampard.

Mikel & Lamps can both play the holding role. Romeu and Ramires are ball winners imo when they play the pivot.

Play one from each group for the pivot is the way to success. Preferrably, Mikel & Ramires (first choice) and Lamps & Romeu because Romeu can win balls but also play as a lone holder if Lamps wants to do the attacking. Mikel & Lamps can also work but Romeu and Ramires won't work because both like to be a ball winner and don't have the positional discipline required for the holding role. Romeu has to get better at that imo, but he's still young, I'm sure he will.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #2068
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

BUMP for later.

Ribery and Robben out. David GODlaba may make his comeback.

Hoppenheim comes at the right time to let out frustration.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:54 AM   #2069
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I'm gonna be pissed if Alen Halilovic gets stolen by Croatia.

I know he's young and the comparisons are stupid but

From what I've looked up he seems to be of Bosnian heritage but grew up in Croatia.

Why would it be stealing? Did Germany steal Mesut Ozil from Turkey and Sami Khedira from Tunisia?

Don't be like the Turks who who have scouts all over Germany to reap unearned benefits.

BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #2070
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its the players decision anyway
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: