Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #2146
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Howard Webb reffing another big United game, man I can't wait to see what he does
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #2147
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

I got 99 programs but el clasico aint one

...again... not even the newcastle-united game

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #2148
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

England could call up Arteta if they wanted, couldnt they
Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #2149
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Arteta wants to become English they could.

He would also make their team twice as good, but I figure they won't because they are snobs. They too much enjoy calling other nations out on naturalizing players.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #2150
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

If England had Arteta, Joe Allen, and Bale they'd be a badass team. Bale on the left, Walcott on the right.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #2151
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

If you think you can beat some of the bigger nations with Arteta as your key middle man, good luck

What England needs to do is stop calling the old guys Lampard, Cole, Gerrard, Bent, and some other useless players like Downing...
the team obviously cant go anywhere right now the way they are... so build for the future like Brazil does... they are not that good right now.. but in few years they will be scary...

so build your future around hart-wilshere-rooney and give calls to another good young talents like phil jones, chamberlain, sterling, welbeck and some more experienced hard-working players for balance like baines, parker and lescott... no big names anymore.

ps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-OU...layer_embedded

still got it
Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #2152
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Michael Bradley scores for Roma in his first game back from injury.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #2153
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
But Downing told reporters: "I've got three years left on my contract and I'm going nowhere.
"I have worked hard to get here and I am not going to leave in a rush. I will fight for my place and I want to stay at Anfield.

"Bravery is a lot of things it's not just about tackling. That's not my game.

"My bravery is about taking the ball when you are losing a game and trying to create things. That's what I try to do. You will have to ask the manager exactly what he meant.

"I was surprised that he came out with what he did. I have spoken to him on numerous occasions when I wasn't in the team and that was private.

"So, of course, I'm upset. But I'm not going to go running around tackling people because that's not my game."

Stewart Downing-0 goals 0 assists in 36 games.

What a dumbass.

Maybe he has talent (I don't see it) but he seems like a mental marshmallow.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #2154
alenleomessi

most of the english 'talented' wingers like downing, milner, johnson would work only on middle-tier english teams

and a good day for betting so far, roma, juve, lazio and fiorentina all won... fulham went 1+I & 2+ II... now on to United and Barca games ... and also need Liverpool to win
Old 10-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #2155
alenleomessi

welbeck-persie-rooney-kagawa all start for united
Old 10-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #2156
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Evans
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #2157
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Killing Newcastle
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #2158
alenleomessi

come on liverpool score god dammit
Old 10-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #2159
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cant wait for el clasico. I would support Barca if I knew nothing about football, cause this game is big for Catalonia and their ideas to separate from Spain. Expect some ovations or somthing @ 17:14 because of 1714 when Catalonians took over Barcelona city.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #2160
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
England could call up Arteta if they wanted, couldnt they

That's what I hate the most about international football.. How countries can just scoop up players from wherever they want and offer them citizenship.. France and England are the worst at this..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: